BloodBorne 2?

Is this actually going to be BloodBorne 2?

Or something we don't care about?

Bloodborne 2 is something I dont care about. The novelty of Souls games ran out.

Looks similar to the opening shot from Bloodborne's reveal trailer in terms of tone.

BB2 seems like the boring answer but I think that's what it is. Though it's obviously made to have red herrings.

>Japanese on the background/letter

How's it Bloodborne?

Considering that it wasn't at PSX, I'm willing to bet that it'll be a multiplat offbrand BB2, like DS to DeS

Vaaaaahtieeee Viiidyyyuuuhhhhh

from soft stated that they are done with souls like titles for the foreseeable future, so i seriously doubt it.

While I do think it's pretty realistic that From have at least one more game in the can with Sony, I don't think this was it, honestly, since

>It was shown at a award show dedicated to all platforms literally the day before PSX began
>No Japan Studio logo

It's probably the multiplat with VR support that was teased last year.

It's gonna be Tenchu with a darker atmosphere.

brainlet

This.

BB has an eastern land mentioned in a DLC armor and the Katana weapon.

there's a "japan" in bloodborne, it's just called "a distant eastern land"
i doubt the new game is bloodborne 2, but it's not impossible

>that image
Holy autism, why not just wait until its fucking announced.

brainlet

When is the actual announcement? The suspense is killing me.

MY DICK IS READY TO GET BLOODY

This

Within the next year, according to From's head PR guy, who used to work for Japan Studio funnily enough.

in the next 12 months they said

>from soft stated that they are done with souls like titles for the foreseeable future
Wrong. They just said that Dark Souls and Bloodborne are over

Pretty sure they only said Dark Souls was over.

And Bloodborne too

they only said that about dark souls, they didnt say anything about bloodborne

I don't care what you don't care about because I do care about Bloodborne 2.

So has anybody figured out what this font is? Did From make it? It looks like an offshoot of Georgia.

Tenshu.

It's actually Bloodborne Kart

Fucking font doesn't mean ANYTHING, lmao, why do you all like these tinfoil hat-tier clues?

So does every single Fromsoft game, brainlet newfag.

I'm just asking because I like the font user :^(

What are you doing here /gd/

so what, you retarded ape

Tenchu with soul elements

miyazaki explicitly stated that he was going to take a break from the soulsborne franchise you braindead retard

Doesn't mean we don't have the B squad from Dark souls 2 making something.

Good, so BB2 can be set there, thus the symbols in the trailer.

well at least we know that if it's bb2 it's gonna be trash

its going to be a darker fromsoft game borrowing elements from multiple titles but enchancing the souls combat

That's great since DS2 was the best one mechanically.
Just needs to use the DLC guy for level design.

>Or something we don't care about?
No one cared about Bloodborne until it got announced, retard.

Adaptability and soul memory would like a word with you

>Adaptability
It's Agility.

>Miyazaki: “Since I’ve already started work on several, it would be a spoiler if I said something. One thing I can say is that our stance on game production has not changed. In making a new game, we’re not being conscious of making something that resembles Dark Souls, or on the other hand of making something that doesn’t resemble Dark Souls. Not being concerned about whether it is similar to Dark Souls, I plan on making a game that I want to make now, and that is interesting and worthwhile.”

Do you really think, i'm retarded?

Soul memory fixed SL1 twinking with +15 weapons and 99 soft humanity

ADP was fine, just not explained well enough since you can't really count the iframes in a menu.

>"IDS BLUDBERN CUZ BLEED AND A GAEM HAS ESTERN RFRENCE"
>"What about the paraphrasing of a quote from Tenchu 3, a game in a Japanese setting made by Fromsoft?"
>"RED HERING BLEED IS DA AWHSER"

If a reply to your post will you die?

Likely not bloodborne 2, since it was not shown at PSX and looks more likely to be a sequel to another one of their games

Good thing it's not a Souls game.

>Soul memory fixed SL1 twinking with +15 weapons and 99 soft humanity
No it didn't, because people would still save edit to reset their soul memory back to 0.

>ID CAND BE BLUBURN BECAUSE IT'S JAPANESE HURR DURR
>actually here's evidence why it could be bloodborne 2, not saying it is, but it's possible
>N-N-N-N-NOOOO THAT DODNT COUNT HURB DURB

>mfw it's multiplat

It also made it so if you co-oped a lot you were in the max level range for pvp despite being SL 45.

lol, the project beast leaked trailer fucking made Sup Forums explode, well before BB was known as the name

>The second of the three games is set in a dark fantasy universe according to Miyazaki, talking to IGN at this year's Tokyo Game Show in Tokyo, Japan. The general gist is that it may be familiar to those with "straightforward expectations".
>everyone expects this game
bretty sure is bloodborne 2.

>How to spot the underaged users.

That's were the agape ring came in.

>yfw it's Tenchu and it's a xbone exclussive

No, you got banned for SM editing, that shit was synced every log in.

>Sony ever letting anyone else touch their precious IP

I just want the option to play this on a stronger console or a stronger pc instead of the pro.

>"ESTERN RFRENC MESNS BLADBURNE"
>"Almost every Fromsoft game going back to King's Field has references to N eastern land, none of them had a sequel in a different setting because Fromsoft considers setting to be part of the identity of each title."
>"NOAH IT MENS BLUDBOD CUZ IDS THBONL OELY WON I PLAYYD AND ASSINS CRED DOS SAM THNG"

>needing to sacrifice an equipment slot and progression just because sometimes people make twinks
How about if there's gonna be soul memory at all only apply it to invasions and make it one bracket. 0-100,000ish, then then 100,001+. 3 had the right idea with factoring in weapons upgrades, but just downscale everything to the host instead of completely blocking you off from them.

who are you quoting?

Why the fuck would you want no souls from co-op. That is what I spend on arrows, weapon coatings, and consumables.

You seriously need all your 4 rings to COOP kill a boss?

>BloodBorne 2

I'm betting on Bloodborne 2 simply because Sony just can't stop milking that fucking cow with merchandise.

Even if this is unrelated and From is not making BB2, you can be damm sure Sony will want to shit out a sequel anyway.

So you don't get 1M SM by cooping a lot in the first parts of the game while you're still at SL50

Sometimes you COOP for convenant items, or smooth and silky stones.

No, the point is that I shouldn't have to lose that slot. Soul memory is fucking retarded. If twinks with high level gear are the issue then just downscale all their shit to the host. Host has +1 weapon and invader has +15, invader's weapon is now +1 too. It's that simple.

this
>someone took all that time to make that "info"graphic

>this is not Bloodborne
>in the end you will discover connection with Bloodborne
>it's actually Bloodborne 2
It's like you faggots don't remember Bloodborne release. No one expected Eldritch horror. Game was promoted like "kill beasts and shit". Werewolves, London, Jack Ripper, night, blood everywhere - that's kind of shit. "Hunt your nightmares" was only a hint.

but bamco said that they would show 5 ips during the game awards and during the sonybro experience this trailer or anything else was no were to be found. it's not bloodborne 2.

This please!

if it's ps4 exclusive i'm officially going to kms

Thats kinda what they do in 3, you only get matched with players with similar weapon upgrades, took them another game to figure it out.

DS2's system was still lightyears better than DS1's.

>thinking = autism

BB2 cause the PS4 needs a second game

Maybe you could try buying a PS4, it costs as much as 3-4 full priced games these days.

>muh twinks
This kind of people ruined DS2, DS3 and BB invasions. Away, away.

epic, epic for the win

>Shadows die twice
>Asian looking script
Finally a sequel to one of From Softwares best games!

No it wasn't. It didn't stop twinks, all it did was make coop a nightmare to get set up unless you were like the only ones on that channel even with the god ring or whatever.
>hey brah wanna play some pork souls 2
>no sorry can't because i went ahead a couple areas and now i'm completely barred from playing with you until you get more souls

>one of the absolute best devs out there are no longer compelling
lol stop trying so hard

>Asian looking script
But it actually isn't any kind of script

No, bloodborne is western themed, this one is jap themed, its some ninjashit, might be original ip if not look at previous games for reference.

Yeah, invading at SL1 with 99 soft humanity and a +15 longsword and being able to take 10 backstabs from a host whole 1 shotting him was fantastic

DS3 went to far too protect hosts, but the rest of the games were fine for invaders.
DS2's estus was soo slow that it was a death sentence for noobs trying to use it close to you.

who has time to make this shit? get a job

>summon friend
>he drops you +2/3 rings

This

Trash game was trash desu.

gonna kill myself with the ps4, user.

it'll be my final statement, a dawn of a new world with new exclusives.

(in all seriousness i'mma pick one up soon, got a lot to play on PC rn)

>Yeah, invading at SL1 with 99 soft humanity and a +15 longsword and being able to take 10 backstabs from a host whole 1 shotting him was fantastic
Yes. Invaders were dangerous. Not like mobs in DS2/3.

i thought it was circa 600AD-tier hiragana

DELERTE THISS

There were no references to easter lands in King's Field games you idiot, have you ever played them, or you just namedropping for a "true fromsoft fan" cred?

>bloodborne 2
>asian writting in the background
Retards.