When did fucking American fast food restaurants start pandering to gamers?

When did fucking American fast food restaurants start pandering to gamers?

That's anime though. A real shitty one at that.

Arby's has for a while, at least the person running their Twitter.

When the fuck did deathnote get An American game faggot

I think Death Note is one of the best rated anime in history.

Like 3 years ago?

When they realized it made them money

t. 16 year old edgelord

It's been a long while user, also that's anime

>mfw all their memes got me to try their food
Damn, now i want some.

I wish we had gotten those DS Death Note games. Phoenix Wright was huge at the time, I think they would have been met with plenty of success and acclaim. DS was just a "game boy" at the time.

>t. edgy faglord who think it's still cute in 2017 to shit on something because it's popular.

Dumbass crybaby. If you wanna have a discussion then have one. Flinging shit back at monkies won't stop them from flinging more shit god damn retard.

>something that's popular means it's good

>Sword Art Online
>video game

>anime

>wojakposting

>American fast food

The Arby's account has been doing this shit for a while, Denny's on tumblr did a joke about LoZ too I believe. Not saying it isn't happening but some PR guys have been gettin a laugh out of papercraft game and anime shit for a while on the Arby's account, which is a shame because Arby's tastes like shit.

samefag

Death notes not a game though. It's just a anime and a really shitty Netflix movie

china man cartoons are dumb

It's also a really shitty japanese movie, and a meh manga.

God this new wojak shit is fucking cancer

spbp

Since fucking forever? I remember getting Super Mario 3 toys in Happy Meals.

Well I think it's cute, of course Sup Forums thinks it's the worst thing ever because it's too popular. Like anyone other than pale untouchables would watch Deathnote now.

I really hate wojak posters. It seems like the only thing to come out of Sup Forums lately is dumb wojak edits

Stop crying you pussies. I bet you hate WE WUZ memes too.

since mario 3 happy meals. you're about 30 years late user

a. Death Note is normie-tier anime, who cares
b. Arby's gets a pass since they made that Jojo Part 7 reference that one time which successfully pandered to me enough

>uh hät wojaks

Arby's is the only one. And they do it for damn near everything. Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Death Note, Destiny 2, World of Tanks, and Thor: Ragnarok are just a few of their recent things. They make the stuff entirely out of Arby's sandwich boxes most of the time.

Since like last year. Have you been living under a rock or something?

Hey fuck you, Arbys based

I think it's pretty neat. It doesn't make me want to have Arbys any more than I do, but you've got to hand it to their marketing/creative team

What was this a reference to??

That's a manga you fucking retard.

bobobo-bo bo-bobo's bizarre adventure

Death Notes ending pissed me off and ruined my impression of it.

It was fucking terrible

Ate at Arby's for first time in at least 15 years. It was OK but small and way too expensive. I don't understand how it was in business then and still don't now.

Nah it was the only way. Everyone was rooting for our boi to make it, but alas he's not the His he thinks he is. He's human, and... Interesting!

>liking shitjo

Why was Light suddenly too fucking stupid to just pull out a page of the note book, replace it with a fake one, and keep the note so he was ABSOLUTELY certain that he had a page. The whole Death Note switching was so fucking stupid, and went wrong in exactly the only fucking way it could. Made him seem uncharacteristically stupid.

Even if he was rock hard thinking about winning, he still shouldn't have been such a dumbass

>uncharacteristically stupid
literally everything he was doing was stupid when you realize innocent people go to jail all the time

Those are some good looking Gyros

That has more to do with him being fanatical and resolute, not stupid. He stopped giving a fuck about the whole "Only punish criminals" not soon after he started doing it

>you will never be good at making cardboard art

Feels bad

what said.

Sure it would've been nice to continue on and learn more about the Shinigami Realm and have Light usher in his new age. But it was better this way. he was too arrogant and slipped up with that early boast/celebration.

Has there even been a notable Death Note game? Or is OP just an actual fucking retard?

>Sword Art Online video game
>good

I'm not listening to Sup Forums. They are biased in favor of shitty harems

I need to remember I live near an Arby's now.

I dunno. Mtn Dew Gamer Fuel with Halo 3 was the peak of junkfood vidya advertising.

When low-life shit marketers who love video games were hired. Half of all digital marketing teams are (1) sluts who learned the basics of HTML with MySpace, (2) sluts who learned community management from their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter "hobbies," and (3) fugly nerds who like their memez, lulz, and know a bit more about computers than the sluts in (1) and (2)

and the other half is just okay.

Do you have a single fact to back that up

Arbys buffalo chicken sliders are pretty darn good. Might get me some Arbys on my day off. Thanks Sup Forums

And yet have stable well-paying jobs and you're a literal nobody crying about on Sup Forums.

Beerus would probably destroy the planet if he ate that thing.