Fire Emblem Heroes

this is tharja, she is obviously an armored unit
say something nice about her

I know I should probably be rolling for Robin because he’s a blue armor. But my dick tells me to go for tharja and Lissa

>see cute nip girl
>she is pulling forth a sleigh with a fat old balding man in it
why does it keep happening

I will be spending all my orbs for her.

I mean, after xbc2 i shouldnt be surprised at all at this, but this is granblue fantasy levels of lewd, good to see nintendo finally understanding, if only nintendo didnt destroyed with censorship all these games before

Dewignwise i would just enlarge the cloak for maximum lewd comfyness.

Finally something worth orbs

How come none of the Tharjas in FEH even look like Tharja? The normal one has this weird fat face, and this one looks all moe moe kyun~

each artist has his own sameface and they got another artist for heroes as for awakening

I thought this would be a repeat of yesterday's Tharja ERP thread, this place is full of surprises.

we first talk a bit about tharja. Then we will go on about some GBA strategies then maybe some oldfags talk about the older FE games. Then we post a few cute girls and then talk about the 3ds games. Then we hit bump limit and made another great gameplay focussed thread in Sup Forumsv which's catalogue is overflowing with deep and exciting discussions of various videogames that do not get the time of day on most forums.

>Winterwar cleric Lissa is the cutest
>Chrom's artist got their shit together and he actually looks great this time
>Fujiwara Ryo claims yet another victim
>Tharja is totally normal
I'm going all out on green this time.

Man it's been forever since I played FEH.
I log in today and pull a free soleil and she's killing everything, is she actually any decent?

Well, it doesn't show any more skin than a swimsuit would, but a Santa outfit like this is inherently much more lewd since it's not supposed to show much skin at all.

Less skin than her normal attire

it's literally her normal outfit -bodystocking.

Any speculation as to whether or not the units are actually any good?
They all seem rather uninteresting besides all of them being armored

>B - Bold Fighter 3: If unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Does not stack.)
>B - Vengeful Fighter 3: If unit's HP is greater than 50% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-uo attack. Grants special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Does not stack.)
Stats are still unknown but these skills from Lissa and Tharja respectively could be pretty game changing for armor teams.

>so cold she can barely move
I actually love retarded whores, so I'm all for this. I want to fuck the love of Robin right out of her icy puccy.

Their skills look quite good

Yes. New units have higher BST and Solesbian has very high attack and speed.

What has FE become... It's all garbage now.

>new powerful skills
>Tharja getting special snowflake three skill treatment
>armor bst
>powercreep bst
>access to armor meme buffs
I will actually be shocked if they aren't all good. I expect Lissa or Chrom to make Amelia obsolete. Robin seems like he will be fast, and Tharja is the money-maker here so making her suck would just be IS shooting itself in the foot.

Amelia still has the trainee+armor boost for maximum arena minmaxing though.

And these new units are powercreep+armor boost. BSTs are rising.

>Those designs.
Enjoy your shitty game.

Says the /fgog/ots with their 1% and pool bloated with shitty craft essences

>think heroes will draw away all the waifufaggotry from mainline FE
>it ends up making it worse