EFT

Thoughts?

Whenever I play I just get really fucking frustrated dying to fully-geared players

It's alright. all of the shit that'll come out in the open beta will probably change the retarded armor meta

Aim for the legs. Forget aiming for the chest or head.

Leg meta stopped being a thing when blacked out limb damage was changed. It's best to aim for head now that most ammo types can one tap through a kiver. Aiming chest, even against Fort, is still better than aiming legs now too, so long as you aren't using shit ammo.

>multiplayer survival games

you're just asking for trouble. Next Day: Survival does the same thing and its nothing but constant griefing and shoot-on-sight interaction.

I like it its pretty good.
its still pmuch in alpha, but yes armors are a bit OP but you can do fine against them if you get the right tool. After I started running VEPR and SP I haven't had problems with them.
This game is literally shoot on sight interaction between squads and aI.
It's the one game that does it well.

Just because they get blacked out does not mean they suddenly stop taking damage. I have taken out enough forts this patch alone by fucking their legs up.

Heads are great if you have the power to get through a kiver and can get atleast 2 shots off for the weaker bullets. But 8 bullets of a makrov to the legs will drop a fort.

>running makarov
>being a retarded pussy ass hatchet bitch
>running any pistol (unless it is the kinetic shaped charge rocket propelled depleted uranium ammo mak PM)
>running any shotgun
>running anything but rifles with AP ammo
kek

this meta is the shit I hate.

That and OP armor

you guys are making this game seem very unfun

>5 stack
>run dorms
>loot it
>3 men watching second floor
>2 men watching upstairs
>be me watching front door and ready to rotate anywhere when needed
>hear some movement
>hear shooting upstairs
>get callout of enemy upstairs
>run upstairs, get told they're right, look right
>killed to death from left
>turns out one of the retards had stopped watching the back door, went to loot dead scavs, an enemy team slipped to 3rd floor and fucked everyone up
EFT discord, never ever again.

And I've won fights against other fully geared people solely because they were sticking to leg meta. It's way better to shred someone's Fort in 3-4 shots and kill them in the next couple to the chest than spread your damage between both legs and then try to get the 2x damage multiplier working once one or both of them is blacked. And you can penetrate Kivers with literally any half-decent rifle round. Even 9x19 PST can kill someone in 1-3 shots through Kiver. I guess if you're using shotguns or a fucking mak (lel) then you can go for legs over center mass, but those are the exception rather than the rule.

full armor is sorta rare but its better to have the guns and not need them than need them and not have them
There is no reason not to bring SKS or assault rifle to customs, shoreline and woods, the only 3 maps worth playing.
It's honestly pretty fun. No other game plays like that.
If you liked stalker, project reality, arma and pubg you'll like this. But only if you didn't get an autism fit every time you encountered a bug

I had a incident recently on shoreline as a skav. Ai were all around offices, so i went to clear out the safes. Some trash skav player was up there, pan iced and fired at me. Missed all his shots. I dropped him pretty fast. Suddenly the AI army was on me. Had to crawl to extract

Run scav runs every chance you get. Scavenge all the boxes and bodies that you can. Sell all the gear/items you get or use them in the next PMC raid you do.

Find a group of friends to play with or join some type of discord/forum dedicated to the game. Learn from other players.

Never, ever give up.

ETF discord is the number 1 place to go to jerk off. Better not say anything about bugs or hackers, they might ban your ass.

This game is fucking trash. Whenever I open my inventory it takes a full 2 mins to actually show up.

This is partly why I stick to playing solo.

when bullets start killing people ill pick it up again. rn the whole armour meta is plain unfun

>why can't I kill someone in high level armor with my makarov wtf game

>Say you're making a hardcore realistic game
>Make people immune to bullets and all shotguns useless
Are Battlestate secret devs for Stalker's Misery mod?