My save file with 75 hours bugged out and now I'm back to 23 hours, I have lost all will to keep playing

My save file with 75 hours bugged out and now I'm back to 23 hours, I have lost all will to keep playing.

Good. Persona 3 and 4 are better.

Bugged out?
What you mean? What happened

P5 is shit, you shouldn't have had the will to play it in the first place.

How’d that happen?

I "didn't have the rights" to the FREE DLC on the save file and ps4 has no way to fix this, i tried everything i could find on google and then gave up

Well golly! Thank you for your blog post! Can I add it to my RSS feed?

Wtf

Don’t bother, take a year break and then play Persona 3

that's why you rotate

>it's a good thing you lost your savefile in the game you were playing, because these two games are better

it honestly doesn't get any better OP
I'm at the last boss at 140 hours and I just have no desire to sit down for 3 hours straight and hope I beat him. the game is a chore.

nigger rotating wouldn't have done shit because all those saves have the DLC fuck you and your muh rotate bullshit

>140 hours
How
LIke,explain yourself

Just switch that shit to normal difficulty, there's nothing interesting or "better" in harder difficulties at all

40 hours of staring at Makoto.

What was your final time, Sup Forums? 93 hours for me.

>not having multiple saves
Kek

Im at 43 hours and i just got past the firework show. What do you think my final time will be?

>100 exact hours

That's pretty much the middle point iirc. 80-100 hours

It's shit anyways. I dropped near the end, wasted 92 hours.Fuck this game and fuck futaba

average, probably. 90 - 100 hours.

>Not ann
Even then thats like 20 hours more than my first run

I don't blame you, that's incredibly shitty.

>talk about videogames on Sup Forums
>BUT DONT TALK ABOUT PLAYING THEM

heh
my pirated ps3 copy worked fine

I'm honestly not sure man. I died a lot I guess, but I dunno if it records the progress when you reload a save. I really take my time with these games though, the beginning was so great. I would just spend time walking through the areas and navigating the menus thoroughly just to take in the atmosphere. You really just start to burn out on it after a certain point.
is there no trophy for beating the game on hard?

>not using ps plus cloud saving

>is there no trophy for beating the game on hard?
Considering you can change the difficulty on the fly, no.

>is there no trophy for beating the game on hard?
Don't know, don't care 'cause playing on not so long ago hacked ps3 ;^)
Also on PS4 try to "restore licenses" in the settings, maybe that could help

tbqh merciless is fucking retarded
also having to replay the game for the twins is punishment enough

And that's why you have online saves too

It's a sign that you are playing to just complete it and not to enjoy it.

Imagine eating your favourite dish but then suddenly it regenerated, allowing you to re-eat it. Provided that you were not full, you would be happy.

Why would it be any different for a game you enjoy playing.

Conclusion is: you don't enjoy this game - it sucks.

Just skip the cutscenes and you'll be back to where you left in 5 hours.

>food analogy

The souls games have fun core mechanics. The combat is actually fun. If I lost my save, and was dropped in an earlier level, I would still have fun.

Of course, I would be a little disappointed, but I wouldn't stop playing completely because playing the same levels again would be fun.

Persona 5 on the other hand is just going through dialog after dialog, pretending you are a kid doing activities and hanging out with friends, and fighting shadows in the exact same way everytime (hit weakness, all out attack).

I bet you never saw that coming

>food analogy

Honestly that sucks OP, the game really does have little replay value

Honestly if you just skip all the dialog you've heard already it'll only take you a couple hours to clear the dungeons again, especially now that you know what kind of personas you'd want to build

Nice blog.

Do you have ps+? You might have auto-uploaded save data, or done it manually if you're not a retarded faggot.

freedom ain't free

you said 'my save file with 75 hours' so I thought you meant that one specific save was the issue.

Take your time.

I'm at 145 hours of play time, but I'm post-Shido Palace, I just need to steal the heart of the Mementos but I have no idea how long that place is.

He and I must be the same person because I started on Hard, felt the same way at the beginning thought it was great and felt like the game was a chore during Kenshiro's dungeon and post his dungeon (also died a fuck ton as well). Shidos was cool at first but the mouse puzzles completely ruin it. Mementos and the final boss area are just short and rushed.

the developers clearly intended for you to do mementos throughout the entire game, but it's just so unfun

Just fucking backup your shit on an usb stick you idiots.

Also finished the game at 153 hours (I had to cheese reaper farming because devs never made a good way to grind for levels and palaces get fucking destroyed so you can never return and they expected you to waste precious time grinding mementos.)

>not rotating saves

Why

>Trying to see all the content in the first run
>When that is straight up impossible
Dayum

Why not try re-downloading the "free" DLC? How can you fuck up this bad?