What are your thought's on the new Christmas event?

What are your thought's on the new Christmas event?

None as I don't play bad games

Skins suck and I already got nutbuster zen last year so it's staying uninstalled

has to be one of the worst events they made
the skins are bad and the only good ones are from last year
and the yeti hunt is really bad and unbalanced

Yeti hunt seems fair to me.
I've had matches where Winston has 10000IQ and manages to evade us all.
I even won as Winston once.

leftist liberal Degeneracy and cucklodary

I dunno the Orisa puppy emote is amazing.

The new skins are shit, the new mode is neat but also barebones as fuck (not that it matters since it will be removed eventually).
Honestly this game seriously needs a map editor, I'm sick of playing the same mediocre selection of maps and modes, and these custom games are retarded RP shit most of the time.

Meh, only good skin is Ana, i will give the team prop for working on the Sombra skin though, that looks like it took some effort to make, all the other skins are either bland or terrible.
The yeti mode is better than last year but doesn't escape the "one time novelty" territory.
Overwatch seriously need some better events, the only ones that were really good so far were Uprising and Halloween, and rehashing them won't bring in new players

Needs more buzzwords

this desu desu sempai

you left out soyboy.

>You will never be chased around by 5 thicc girls who desperately want to study your body

Ana skin looks neat, sombra looks like a steven universe dropout, normalguy hanzo looks boring
pretty shit overall

soyboy and cuck are synonyms

Blizzard won't give players the tools to create maps or create anything for that matter, after Dota the last thing they want to do is give more freedom to the players, i can only see them giving editor tools to players when Overwatch 2 is already coming or if the game is dead

3 good skins (ana, junkrat, roadhog), one dogshit (hanzo)

yeti event is better than snowball from last year

Soldiers skin looks like something out a killzone or MGS

this desu shm in agreement desu

Literally the only good skin is Ana's.

I don't play Overwatch but do they just add more limited lootbox fuel and call it an event?

Pretty much, they just rehash the events now

Yes.

Usually add a seasonal game mode too that's really only fun once.

>I even won as Winston once.
It's easy as shit if you just stay in the outskirts and only grab the meat that's easy to jump to. It's fun when you bait them in right before grabbing the last piece.

They have made some great map editors in the past, and they've said they intend to release a map editor, I'd err on the side of "it's coming"

That new Orisa emote is adorably cute

:^)
please help us

Seems fun but I havent landed on a winter map yet. assuming those are there

bad event and bad game

>nothing for Tracer except a voiceline
Absolute shit.

You tell me

Are you guys joking? Winston has the advantage simply because no one has a mic. It's impossible to lose as Winston unless it was a community from a different game

>not vhs spam or shit like flank healers or stop standing in deadzone
this could of been better

>Paladins

lol

>30+ posts
>still no hanzo shitstain

Roadhog and maybe Junkrat's skins are the only good ones

They're all still shit compared to nutcracker zen and yeti winston from last year though