Untitled

Pretty much any alternative is acceptable. Every game beyond XII was complete garbage.

Why is Kylo Ren on the cover front and center?

Final Fantasy World is unironically the only good game after XII.

*Every game beyond IX, save for XV (slightly).

XV is an absolute trainwreck of a horrible game.

>15
>better than 12 or even 13
Hello XV-kun, I hope you get gassed XV-kun

Lightning wasn’t even that bad. It was XIII-2 and 3 that ruined it.

>implying XII wasn't worse than XIII

XV is the worst FF game ever made.

X, XIII, and XV have done irreparable harm to the series.

Lost Odyssey was better than FF13 but still not as good as any of the PS1 games. I really hated how the game railroaded you into using the 4 immortal characters in your team because they were just that clearly overpowered. The mortal characters literally just served as GFs to learn abilities from and then never use again

No. X was good. X-2 was good. XII was good.

XIII, XIII-2, LR, XIV, XV and all of its episodes: trash.

12 isn't FF, 13 plays itself. 10 fucked up the entire direction the series took.

retarded thing to say. 2 is the worst by an incredible margin.

But both of those games are far better than XIII. Holy shit, fuck you XIII apologists trying to somehow may it accepted now. It isn't even a fucking game. Auto-Battle to win and hallways with a fucking book encylopedia to learn about the world. XIII-2 / XIII-3 are both far better than the original XIII. XV is better too because it's at least FUN

XIII is not only the worst FF but maybe the worst game I've ever played.

need to be 18 to post here

27, faggot.

sure thing kid

>XIII the worst
This meme needs to stop. It's a better version of X. But both are linear garbage.

It's just as linear as 13 is

>a Matsuno masterpiece
>worse than XIII
I'm not even XV-Kun, but that's blasphemy

XV was the best FF since 9.

>X was good
Underage spotted.

You're entitled to your wrong opinions, I guess.

I cried when mom died because my mom died the same month i bought this game

Not an argument. 12 suffers even more so from story problems than XV does, 13 is just trash.

Good thing my opinion is the correct one. XV has a strong corr cast and villain. 12 and 13 have weak as fuck casts and literally who villains.

extreemely overrated game desu

Why can't those fuckers just port this to PC?
I ALMOST finished the game but my Xbox froze every 10 minutes on the last disc.

VIII was a warning of things to come. IX couldve been a perfect swan song. everything afterwards shouldn't have the title Final Fantasy at all

15 is better than 13 but not 12

>It's a better version of X

Nope. XIII OST is at least good and shits all over XV. It also still felt like a Final Fantasy game.

>It also still felt like a Final Fantasy game.
XV wasn't perfect but changing how final fantasy "feels" is preferable to getting another garbage fest like XIII. Also XV might be an unfinished pos, but the cast and writing is still lightyears more tolerable than what that dumpster fire XIII had.

>ELDER GOD TIER
V, VII, XII/IZJS

>GOD TIER
VI, IX, X-2

>TOP TIER
I, IV, X

>LOW TIER
III, VIII

>DOG SHIT TIER (IRREDEEMABLE)
II, XIII, XIII-2, LR, XV

Not him, but I actually enjoyed XIII story. XV is really generic considering what they changed from versus XIII. Lighting was actually a cool character until the sequels absolutely fucked everything up.

wtf is that
>>ELDER GOD TIER
>V, VI, VII
>
>>GOD TIER
>IV, IX, X-2
>
>>TOP TIER
>I, VIII, X, XII
>
>>LOW TIER
>III, XV
>
>>DOG SHIT TIER (IRREDEEMABLE)
>II, XIII

II was good. You hush. Yes, even the NES version.

I swear people only like or pretend to like LO because they either:

1. Have little experience with JRPGs, meaning they can't see how uninspired and mediocre LO is

or 2. They hate FF13 so much that they're desperate to hold LO up as an alternative because of its similarity to classic FF and similar release date.

LO is shit, shit, shit. Slow, no challenge, trite story, totally barebones gameplay, yet you will always get someone saying it's somehow great because of reasons 1 or 2.

FF13 is a massively flawed game but at least it tried something new, and people never give it any credit for that.

>No challenge
Never played to the first boss I see.

>a Matsuno masterpiece

He left early in development, and was replaced by FFIX's director.

Fuck off XV-kun, no one here actually liked your shit game. Now go hang yourself and die just your shit game's shitty protag.

How in the holy mother of fuck is III low tier? You cunts don't know what you're talking about

The good stuff:
III, V, Tactics

The bad stuff:
II, XIII

Varying degrees of okay:
everything else

Finished the game, in a workmanlike fashion. Late-game bosses were just a case of the auto-res mechanic refusing to let your party wipe. If the game refuses to let you lose, then that's quite an easy game by definition.

Why was this game on the 360? PC port when?

XIV is the best FF.

Only Heavensward tho

Sterilize yourselves.

This. Heavensward is a 10/10. ARR and Stormblood are trash

>japanese wow/autistic raidshit
>best ff

>Why was this game on the 360?

Because Microsoft paid for a bunch of 360 exclusive JRPG's early in the console's life to try to compete with Sony. They dropped the idea pretty quick and the JRPG's went back to Playstation.