SKYRIM

Whats your favorite race and why?

Whites

We made civilization

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!!!

Nord

So, I recently got a PSVR with Skyrim as a Christmas family from my parents because they know I love TES, but I've never played with a VR headset before, and is replaying Skyrim for like the 20th time, but in VR really worth it? Oh also

Daggerfall > Skyrim > Oblivion > Morrowind.
Never played Arena, can't give my opinion on it.

>To play
Altmer because they make the best pure mage.
>Favorite in general
Dumer because they seem cool and more unique than the other races which are mostly generic.

breton because magic resistance is pretty hard to find

The PC Master Race, of course.

Dunmer, of course.
Most based.

>as a Christmas family from my parents because they know I love TES
You play Skyrim VR, you play it and you tell them you love it because your parents love you. Don't be a faggot user.

Breton because magic resist allows me to make the perfect mage slayer to purge the degeneracy of magic from the world. Also it is the only nonhuman race my friends wont give me shit for playing. And Elder Scrolls elves are ugly unlike every other version of elves ever.

Oblivion>Morrowind>Skyrim>Daggerfall
They're all fun skyrim has boring quest and dialog and not enough space between locations so exploring never feels right. Daggerfall I just get lost in dungeons for hours and cant find my quest target half the time.

My nigga. Those are always my picks, always been a magic user in every single game possible. Not only in scrolls but every game

Imperials or dunmer. objectively the two best

>Daggerfall > Skyrim > Oblivion > Morrowind.
bait or for real?

Yeah any fantasy setting magic is always fun to use and in some games playing anything but a mage is boring.

my favorite raec is the brothorhood of steel becaucuse has shiny armor

vampire chicks

No love for Orsimer?

Thalmor are demons

You'll never defeat the human spirit, you'll never defeat Talos, you'll never win

You want to take a fight ? You'll get one you inhuman pieces of trash

I don't even know if I'll be comfortable playing it though user. Not because I've replayed Skyrim as much as I have (can't even imagine how many hours I put into the PS3 version. Not even counting the 1200 hours Steam says I have.) but because I don't know if I'll be comfortable using VR.

VR first-person sexlabs???

Not bait at all. I played them all in this order
Skyrim to Morrowind to Oblivion, to Daggerfall

user, I can't do that. It's PSVR. No mods.

The 800 meter is nice.
The 100 meter hurdle is also a good race, because you have to jump over the hurdles.
But I dunno, the Marathon does have an awful lot of street cred, so it's probably the best race.

Nascar can eat a fat dick. Driving in a circle is lame.

They're all identical

Dunmer. Not because of Skyrim.

Yup. On another note I just bought technomancer for 8 bucks. About 20 minutes in and seems fun. You should give it a try, if you already have then tell me what you think of it

Whats your favorite house?

>people who liked skyrim are old enough to post on Sup Forums now
what a time to be alive

i like the viking race
because that one voice actor in skyrim
is also in the 13th warrior

I never heard of it until now. I'll check it out and see if its something I might like.

Never could decide, I even like Hlaalu. Though mushroom towers are pretty cool and Azuras Coast will always be my favorite region.

If you have ps plus it's 9.99, definitely worth that imo