/saturday-comfy/

Wife is away. My night is planned.

What are you playing on this fine and comfy saturday, Sup Forums?

how does it feel knowing your wife is off fucking other men while you play a shit video game and drink beer made for girls

fpbp

6 am here, havent slept in 4 days due to xanax/alchohol withdrawal. Probably relapse today but so far gonna go get brunch with fiancee, shop for a bit, maybe pick up a game and some drinks? I wanna get into Xenoblade 2 but i just cant...

Put that fucking shit away you fucking faggot

>Wife is away
>Horizon
>That drink
Lmao, have fun mac. You'll find out later

Congrats on making it 4 days, if you do relapse I hope it gets easier to quit still.

on mu last beer of the six pack, been playing project cars. god damn the game is fun but hard as fuck to learn

Kona makes good beer you pleb.

so how's that open relationship thing working for you man

BLACKED

you are going to make it bro. xeno sounds good.

Drop that shit game and grab a good book from that shelf OP.

Not OP but recommend me some good books user

What genre do you like pham?

Why are craft beer faggots the absolute worst people on this planet?

What this user said.

Should have been Icehouse Edge and Bloodborne. Your wife is also probably cheating on you. That is a chick's beer and it's almost the same for the game. It might as well be. Don't play as a female protagonist around your wife. It makes you look effeminate. Do not drink fruity beer like a little girl either.

I just scraped some kief and plan to bring down the house as Zeus in SMITE for a while. I'm also going to try to beat the 2050 Event 2-1 in a bit. It's kicked my ass for hours now. I've got it down to 1:47.83 with the Feisar Prototype. The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die best song.

You'll be alright, OP. If she cheats on you just dump the bitch. You don't need to surround yourself with trash. No one will think any less of you. Fuck anyone and everything like that anyway. You can be chill but do you.

kys marketer

guys, I need /comfy/ game
suggest me something

t. 30+ year old Sup Forums dating "expert" who lives with his mom and never had a girlfriend

Yoshis island
Diablo 2
Digimonstory cybersleuth
Paper mario
Secret of mana

Download Chrono Trigger on your phone and watch nature/space docus.

Not even close muh man. I'm not gonna argue that I'm not pathetic tho.

I am oversaturated with Diablo and clones
PC only

I have a xmas dinner with friends, can't wait for it to be over, say I'm not feeling really well and go back home to play videogames and eat junk food

fpbp

OP plays the interactive jew wile his wife is riding dick all day