>party member betrays you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DN9DW4rrEjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he do?

I want our faggot back

>pass users actually support this guy
>they even GLOAT about it when the captcha dies and only they can post

Why can't ZUN buy us out like he bought a micro-brewery? I would rather this website be dedicated to 2hu then be oppressed under gookmoot.

I'm buying a pass to be contrarian and there's nothing you retard can do abot it :^)

>every board is /jp/
>captcha changed to a bullethell level
I want it

>Sup Forums discord

Brainless here,how's that bad?

>lol I'm smearing shit on my forehead u mad bro

>running firefox with noscript + adblockplus and haven't noticed anything change at all
>no ads visible, not even placeholders
>no weird scripts running
>not using any cpu
>no broken CSS
>everything is exactly as it's always been
>not surprised to see shit like this though becaause an user posted about hiroshimoot's shady-ass connections literally over a year or two ago and noone gave a shit then

I miss him so much.
Who else will I call out to when thumbnails fuck up?

je suis le cuq

Best-case he's selling the data on your computer.

Worst-case, your computer is being instructed to encrypt your boot sector even as you read this post, and one day you'll wake up and find your computer completely locked unless you send some russians a thousand bucks in bitcoin.

reminder

thread was deleted 2 minutes after this post

never trust chinks

That thread reached 400+ posts

Holy fuck,what about phone posters? Are they at risk?

I was wondering why my Sup Forums x was broken but assumed monkey/Firefox broke it again

What are some games with ironic plot twists?

I guess hiroshima nagasaki and I_Am_Abib are working together then

no wonder this site turned out to be such shit

>Whatareyougoingtodostabme.png

and that tells you that the mods were in that thread until someone blew the whistle

does your phone have a cpu you dumb faggot? if you have to ask them you're already infected.

>javascript can scan your PC now
If your browser is complete garbage, maybe.

same thing, ransomware works on any device. it's actually even more dangerous for dumb mobileposters because if your phone is at 100% cpu usage your battery will overheat and could burst into flames while you're asleep

and this was the final post

>comic relief character betrays you

Since when this jap fuck was a party member, people knew he was shady since day 1. Anyone who is capable of deducing that moot destroyed the Sup Forums with his actions of adding or not adding boards we needed and employing sjw mods, knew that Hiroshi is a shady slimy fuck who is far worse. Not the first time he does it either, he already tried adding new trackers 2 years ago.

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure having a pass is the reason I didn't get hit with this bullshit.

So i only have to install the latest version of uBlock now right?
Is v1.14.23b1 the latest version?

Neither have I. The difference between us is that you've paid him and I haven't.

I'm a mod and I also fucked you're mom. Choose to believe me or just ignore it.

>my computer has been randomly freezing up for a couple of a seconds where I can't do shit then it goes back to normal
>read this thread

My HDD is just failing right guys? I mean 4-10 second freezes every other hour is fine right??

This is hard to believe. I need a webm of task manager evidence.

try blocking amgload or piguidproxy

Not only that the thread stayed up during multiple other threads getting deleted. It was definitely left there on purpose up until that post was made.

The difference between us is that you're literally working for google every time you post.

It was happening to pass users yesterday, you're not safe from this shit faggot.
this

You should kill yourself for using HDD as a system drive in 2017 to begin with.

lmaoooo
prefacing something with "choose to believe me or not" makes me not want to believe you

I hardly visit this shithole anyway, I think I'm finally starting to free myself from this place.

imagine being so pathetic you buy a pass
>he literally pays to post on an anime imageboard

>you're not safe from this shit faggot
Apparently I am. If not because I have more disposable income than you, then because I'm just simply smarter than you.

I'd rather make self driving vehicles a reality than give money to some slimy Jew because he owns an online forum I hate.

I'm waiting for Optane to drop in price.

I'd rather work for google than give hiro my credit card information

brace for
>you must be poor xD
dumb anime poster

the feel free to like, not believe him

Why are the anime posters focusing on this thread and all threads related to this problem?

I spend that much on coffee in a day. lol no seriously though third worlders need to fuck off.

you could always just befriend a mod and get gifted one for free if u know the right ppl

I'm safe if I only post from the clover app right? Nothing weird has been up with my phone for the past couple days since this shit started

This is the last straw. Hiro must go.

Make me!

do passfags not realize that passes don't get rid of ads anymore? that was like almost the literal first thing giro did after taking over. he reduced the cooldown and removed the no ad perk then he made the ads malicious.

Same here no slow downs or battery drainage.

to detract from the point that Hiro is trying to sell us out.

>some slimy Jew
You're working for slimy Jews. Actual, literal Jews.
>an online forum I hate
Then why are you here?

get ready to press F for that device if you don't block the scripts. if you've been on the boards for multiple days since this shit you're probably already fucked anyway. rev up that bitcoin wallet when sergey contacts you

>having a pass is the reason I didn't get hit with this bullshit
That's right, goy. Keep buying those passes to keep yourself safe.

No idea

>seeing ads in the first place

This place is full of tech-illiterate children. I didn't even know about all this shit until I saw threads because my setup isn't retarded.

Bullshit, Hiroshimoot would be able to tell if a poster was a mod or not even if they didn't prove it

Imagine justifying it by saying you get to skip a 1 second captcha each time you post

Are they the same scripts? How would hiro have access to the clover app he didn't make it or is part of it aside from the main website.

>he doesn't use the add-on which automates it for you

>Worst-case, your computer is being instructed to encrypt your boot sector even as you read this post
At which point hiro will have caused the largest ransomware attack in world history and will probably die in prison after being sent by the Japanese government to be tried in one of the nations he fucked over.

Did moot buy a Sup Forums pass?

I bought a pass so that I could proxy post. It's also worth circumventing the tens of thousands of captchas I would have had to fill out otherwise.

Yes because clover doesn't have any ads

desu the captcha is godawful lately, if it weren't for the fact that reCaptcha everywhere else is completely fucked, I'd say that gook moot is somehow screwing with them.

>mods cant have vpns

Literal Jews are less scary than wannabe Jews. I am here because despite me hating this imageboard, this is the only site with the necessary speed to actually discuss things. I will not go to other image board where the 6 posts per hour in all threads is the norm, which is the overwhelming majority of other imageboards.

Remember when retards went on about how hiro was great and gonna save Sup Forums?

>mods can't have phones

>adblockplus
It's been fucked for years with companies buying their way into filters.

that isn't really how it works. think of it like you're asking how chrome accesses the website, it wouldn't matter what program you're using to view it. like if i'm next to a huge chunk of uranium it doesn't matter if i'm wearing silk or wool i'm still getting radiated

No?

Yep I just thought of that after making the post

>Literal Jews are less scary than wannabe Jews
Here's your (((You)))

>quote from man stabbed

Must not have been here then

>did literally the same thing to 2ch, please donate goyim
>wow wtf who could have seen this coming

I literally don't ever remember that happening. I remember 2chan coming over and telling everyone to watch his jew tactics.

This literally never happened you dumb newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=DN9DW4rrEjY

BRING SHII BACK

Reminder that we were warned about this.

Hiro is a selfish, lazy fuck who wants to sit back and collect paychecks without putting in any effort. He doesn't give a shit about website or it's users besides how much money it gives him.

You people have insanely selective memories, but that's generally par for the course on this site

>do something retarded
>N-NO WE DIDN'T

I am glad you are likely getting fucked hard by him. Should have listened when we told you 2 years ago instead of going "OMG BASED HIRO SAVIN US FROM MOOT THE KEK XD"
K

Japan has warned you about how a shitty individual he is but nobody listened

Ok I get it you have no idea what you're talking about now please GTFO

>discord

Nice revisionism. Don't tell me you forgot the drawfags portraying him as a cute anime bunny boy and praising him whenever he posted because he was "endearing" and "trying his hardest".

People were posting about the shady shit he did on 2ch since the day he got here. The only "people" who thought he would fix this place were retards that don't know who he is.

this dude's fuckin hilarious

>reddit spacing retard pretending to know anything about board history or culture
Stop posting.

>The only "people" who thought he would fix this place were retards that don't know who he is.

Isn't that literally what was said here?

Can the bitcoin miner run of Sup Forums isn't open?

No reason not to use legacy captcha, can't remember last time it screwed up for me.