Did you remember to stretch today anons?

Did you remember to stretch today anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6O-vBVCbg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's why you buy a switch

Because he’d get up to turn it off immediately?

You know, most people aren't exactly reading Sup Forums while running on treadmills.

Because he'd turn 360 degrees and walk away.

lmfao.

By day I am a computer programmer and by night I play a fuck ton of games, how am I 30 and still alive?

>he doesn't have s standing desk

I'm 28 and I'm still not dead from a blood clot, what am I doing wrong? I do nothing but sleep and sit at my computer.

Why not just jump off a bridge?

is there loot at the bottom?

Dude has a nice ass no homo

I've had speed binges where I played games for 20+ hours straight, why am I still alive?

If you turn 360 degrees you turned full circle tho, so you’d walk forward

you're probably not a fatass

what did he mean by this?

Its normaly people with other medical conditions or overweight.

I'm not fat enough to die from a pussy ass 12 hour session.

Most people here won't have this problem. What you should really remember to do is exercise your hands and stretch them out every hour, to prevent carpal tunnel.

I want this, but my wont buy me one.

That's gay.

>plea to other parents
>protect their children from the dangers of playing computer games
>dangers
>playing computer games
>Chris Staniforth, 20, died after spending up to12 hours at a time playing Xbox
>computer games
>Xbox
>Chris Staniforth
>20
>children

There is so much wrong within this article only 2 sentences in. The news media is literally retarded.

why do health freaks who eat healthy/exercise all the time get cancer/other fatal diseases? Because life is fucking dumb luck

Child is definitely accurate for this article my dude

how will nintendofags ever recover?

find something you love and let it kill you

>January 2016
Why are you posting nearly a 2 year old article?

stretch THIS! *unzips jockstrap*

bcus I want to faggit

You think you do, but you don't.

I said the same thing at my old job. Had them extend my desk up to standing, and for the first two or three days it was amazing.

One week later I regretted it, that shit got old so fast. I wanted to be able to sit down again, but I was too autistic to ask the maintenance guy to reposition the desk so I just ended up sitting down and having my arms reached way up onto the desktop. Whenever someone walked by or came into my cube I pretended I was just taking a sitting break. I don't know which was more autistic...

I have fucking coach and bed in my house the reason i want it is, so i wont waste my day on video games.

>I just ended up sitting down and having my arms reached way up onto the desktop
lmao this sounds hilarious

I was thinking more along the lines of, "There are 20 year olds out there in the world wearing combat gear getting shot at" but you know what? You got me there.

Well played.

Yeah but that's what I'm saying. If you're trying to use a desk of all things to change who you are, you're probably not the kind of person who's going to change. You think a stand up desk will change your life but it won't, my dude. In some things, laziness always prevails.

Looking back on it now, yeah it was. I thought that by not asking the maintenance guy to switch the desk back AGAIN, I wouldn't look like such a lazy fucking retard and a failure, so I autistically just rolled with it. In my fear of looking stupid, I just made myself look double stupid. Some of my old coworkers call me up to this day to rag on me about it.

There will be after you jump.

No it's not he said no homo

>Someone's son
>Not that person's child

Most modern standing desks easily can change between elevated and seated levels.

Yep. Even reminded trade chat. Remember to clean up your living space and make sure you are getting good nutrition. At least some protein friends. Please take care of yourself my autistic brother. Don't lose that inner light.

>fat fuck dies of blood related problem
Sky is blue and water wet...

its not gay to notice your bro's boyass

That's not a standing desk, it's an extendable one
Look at the legs

He's wearing man clothes so it's gay.

based

Dude, there 8 year olds wearing combat gear and getting shot at. The world's a fucking mess.

If complimenting a bros ass when its looking good is gay then I don't want to be straight

I can't believe I share a board with such casuals.

How the fuck do these spergs stay playing vidya for so long without moving? I literally have to get up, walk through the house and talk to my family about random shit every two hours or so no matter how immersed I am. I just get the urge to move at least a bit. Can't fathom how these nerds sit for twelve hours.

What game was he playing, anons?

Gone Home

The trinkets I'll be stripping off your corpse; that's the real treasure

Thanks for the advice grandpa

youtube.com/watch?v=V6O-vBVCbg0

Oh I'm looking at his legs all right.

Well, we've been long acquainted, so I'll share some of the treasure down there with you.

>implying there was a light to begin with

There was and at some point I hope you realize you can cultivate it no matter how far you have fallen. I love you.

Oh yes, there's some very valuable stuff some cleric dropped down there to appease the gods. And seeing how we're such good friends you can take whatever you want from it!

Way to derail the thread... now lets discuss the flat earth

Someone prove to me that the earth isn't flat. Protip: you literally can't

how do you go 12 hours without atleast needing to get up and take a piss?
also judging by his double chin he already had health problems anyway

Seems legit to me, but I'm just an onion

Im not a fat fuck
And ive been a NEET spending all my time on the computer for 8 years

People die to stupid, easily avoidable shit all the time. At least this fat fuck went out doing what he loved, instead of developing some crippling disease at work and being too afraid to say anything because he didn't want to be let go, and dying in agony years later.

Some people are also more prone to clotting.

>how do you go 12 hours without atleast needing to get up and take a piss?
piss bottles you casual

What do you even play? Browse? Doesn't that ever get boring?

Man, I'll never understand why people voluntarily become NEETs.

Gamedev here,

i wake up at around 8AM and stay at the computer until 1-2AM

hope this doesn't happen to me

This makes no sense.
How do White Collar workers in Japan survive?

They aren't fat.

The real miracle here is he found something to play for 12 hours on Xbox.

everyone loose at meta baiting

dude i'm a 24 year old neet, have been since i dropped out of school when i was 13
i do nothing but hang around my house all day but i atleast manage to get up and move around to toilet/shower/food
that cunt has no excuse, hell like i said how he is clearly overweight as evidence by his double chin and like i said i never leave my house yet i'm 6'3 and 155 pounds
fucker deserved to die for being a glutton

Good thing I have to shit piss or smoke every 30 minutes

He looks just as I imagine all those waifufags.

I have restless leg syndrome.

Most waifufags are Chads in my head-cannon.

>t. delusional waifufag

>poorfag, 25, 5'11
>1 year sitting on a low back plastich chair

Am I doomed?

>What do you even play?
All games that are worth playing, unless the $60 multiplayer games because that costs too much
>Browse?
Sup Forums and some forums
>Doesn't that ever get boring?
Sometimes, but there's always something to do to fight that. Also I have social anxiety so I prefer staying home anyway

>not being a Chad who not only fucks girls irl, but girls from different dimensions as well

Where are you from? How do you even afford to be a NEET?

>t. delusional waifufag

I think my Patches died because a giant fucking skeleton killed him.

I want Patches back.

>implying I don't take a daily walk for at least an hour

you just have to not eat a shit ton and exercise a bit. Go for walks or do cardio at least once or twice a week. I know people have problems with food but prevention is this simple in concept

France
I live with my dad, but at 25 you can get a minimal wage even if you don't work (500€ + 200€ to help with the rent /months)
But I'll probably be on autismbux at some point because of my social anxiety (800€ + 200€)

You think Troy and Laura will return for this considering the new content? Or will Metthew Mercer and Ashly Burch replace them?

kek

people still used myspace in 2013?

lol fucking casuals

dying from overwork is a thing there

>smoke
Assuming you're talking tobacco, that increases your risk for blood clots a decent bit

Well thank fuck I swim, run, hit gym and play football. Shit man, how hard is it for people to moderate what they do.

I remembered to stretch ya mum's pussy with my dick.