What does Sup Forums think about the last character for ARMS?

What does Sup Forums think about the last character for ARMS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hu3sZqNvqmQ
nintendo.co.jp/switch/aabqa/dashboard/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zApVQ8VM7jA
youtube.com/watch?v=GrV_ea_LJ_Q&t=50s#t=39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her music is dope.

youtube.com/watch?v=hu3sZqNvqmQ

I kind of love her.

Why is she so mean to everyone

she's alright but i'm too busy being cheesy with springtron to play her

She's hot diggety hot

So what the hell happened between her and Max Brass?

don't really care for her too much so far. i just got the game though, so i'm still trying to git gud.
level 7 is kind of ridiculous for the offline fights. everyone keeps dodging mid-punch, or the punches hit, but don't do damage. beat level 4 my first time, but this is just dumb.

You'll get to level 7 eventually. I've already beaten every character on grand prix level 7, so you'll reach that point if you keep trying.

i'll keep trying. mainly been playing with max brass and his default arms.

Eh. I just find it sad that ARMS was a borderline modest sales success for Nintendo with a dead as fuck community. I kept trying to vouch for it when people wanted Switch recommendations, but I guess even semi-casual pseudo-fighting games are too stressful for Nintendies. I really hope an ARMS 2 is in the works that will address the issues people had with the game

Feels like they should have saved her for the inevitable sequel.

The entire way they developed the "story" for ARMS feels very F-Zero.

i think $60 is too much for a fighting game that no one knows anything about. i tried the testpunch, thought it was fun but didn't think the game would keep me interested. decided to get it only because of a discount and coupon i had. now i feel like i can get more time out of it than the testpunch made me think. still think regular $40 sales would be a good idea.

What are Springtron, the Jamaican guy, and Dr Doyle's special ability?

>hurr Arms is dead lmao
why is this still a thing
I played Ranked and got matches in seconds, I have a harder time trying to stop getting matches than I do finding them.
The leaderboards update daily too
nintendo.co.jp/switch/aabqa/dashboard/index.html

This

>New IP with one million sales
>"Decent" sales
Fuck off

Springtron can release a shockwave if the dash button is held for long enough which can disable arms coming towards it, and if successful, he has enhanced speed and perma-charged arms for ten seconds. However, it's easy to punish but can be good bait if you have a super ready.

Misango can use three masks: the blue one enhances his mobility and gives him a long jump. The red mask gives him superarmor and ups his throw's damage by 10 hit points, but his mobility is reduced. The yellow mask gives him invulnerability if he's performing his rush attack, but only for like the first 3 or so seconds of his rush.

Dr. Coyle levitates and can hold jump to levitate higher, she can even block in the air. If she holds block for long enough, she can turn invisible for a brief period of time and can attack or move while invisible (not really that overpowered since the farther you are, the easier to see where she's going to do). Finally, Coyle can grow a third arm when holding dash for long enough which is good for shield pressure.

Great design, really fun to play, does things to my dick

It's not fucking fair bros
Arms was just starting to gain momentum again
Do you really think this will be the final content update for the game?

Wasn't there an interview where Yabuki said that if the demand was strong enough, he would be more than willing to keep making more content?

I don't think that'll ever happen given how vocal nintendo fans are AGAINST arms, but I would definitely like to see more of this game.

>even semi-casual pseudo-fighting games are too stressful for Nintendies
Nobody gives a shit if it isn't Smash.

It's not just me who looks forward to the grand prix Yabuki holds every month right? I dont know, I find that shit pretty entertaining.

One of my favorite matches is at 2:46:03 in this grand prix.
youtube.com/watch?v=zApVQ8VM7jA

>Do you really think this will be the final content update for the game?
yes? they literally said it was

>Vocal nintendo fans are AGAINST arms
Which ones
I'll kick their asses, I didn't expect a game like ARMS to be so fun

It makes me sad that they're still working on this glorified eshop game.

Dr. Frankenthot was butthurt that she didn't have cool ARMS and went off the deep end when Max Brass told her not to saw her own arms off for research and sport

Sm4shfags obviously, e-celebs like Shofu, Etika, and the like who shilled the game before release and then dropped it the week after release, and shitposters like this fag

*for the year

>When Max Brass gets punched to the tower by Coyle in the grand prix cutscene, the camera zooms out to show Twitelle's whole body with her ass sticking out observing the scene instead of just the torso like the other characters
They know damn well
youtube.com/watch?v=GrV_ea_LJ_Q&t=50s#t=39s

>Shofu
>Pathetica

Goddamn it I hate them both and now they're shitting on my favorite new Nintendo Property or whatever the name for that kind of thing is
I think it's new IP but I don't really know

Also
>Sm4sh don't like ARMS
I hope ARMS gets more content just to spite them now, because they're obnoxious and have shit taste. During the last direct, during the Xenoblade Chronicles part, they flooded the chat with "BOOORING, GET TO ANNOUNCING SM4SH PORT/SMASH 5" and then when it ended, they were like "WHERE'S SMASH!?!"