What the fuck, leeroy jenkins was staged?

what the fuck, leeroy jenkins was staged?

youtube.com/watch?v=8hmgrHohDGM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/pj007101/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to a decade ago

No shit the guy who played Leeroy confirmed it over a decade ago. On top of that anyone who had played WoW or done that dungeon would immediately realize their strat is completely nonsensical.

>game has a retarded amount of machinima
FAKE NEWSSSSS

anyone who had actually played WoW knew immediately that it was staged long before he ever confirmed it

you have to be a complete retard to think it was real

you dumb as shit if you thought this wasn't staged, you might have better luck posting this b8 in the wow general on /vg/

This is the second thread I've seen so far. Did people really not know this?

Yes because running over all the eggs at once was originally how you cleared the rookery.

>my childhood is ruined
get over it you wuss

How about the 'she loved the snow' funeral raid? That's my favorite.

you're seriously just finding this out?

serenity now.

that shit was infamous. ppl still get triggered by it today.

That wasn't staged. There were people who were calling for account bans over it and the forums were unreadable for almost a month because of how much posting was going on, not to mention how quickly the guild got KoS logged by bleeding hearts.

the video that got into playing wow

I need to watch it again, trying to remember what song it was when the raid was running to the funeral....not Scatman, the other one.

what's kos logged? i wonder if there are any good meltdown compilations, haven't thought about that in a long time.

KoS means Kill on Sight

I never played wow and thought it was legit back in the day. Never thought it out, it was just a funny video, it makes sense for it to be staged though. It kinda ruins it for me, never heard it was faked from anybody though. I've been on this site since 09, but like I said I was never interested in the story behind it.

I ain't no god damned sonnuva bitch.

Or you know, just listen to the shit they're saying you fucking autists. Do you really think people "crunch the numbers" on their success of a particular strategy?

>the channel of the original Leroy Jenkins video turned into one of those shitty toy channels
youtube.com/user/pj007101/videos

Literally everybody already knew this.

The original post told everyone it was just a parody of serious guilds

>DI the mages

Kek

but why tho

Oh wait that was in the original. Can’t believe I missed that all these years

i was lied to my life is just a big lie omg im truman

Can you imagine that happening in today's environment? People would be banned from almost all forms of internet if they even talked about doing that.

>large amount of scrubscribers
>high channel views
>these make it look super legit, google will place better ads too
>sell channel
>get holladolla
alternatively
>cracked

No shit,you think anyone would seriously give devout shoulders to a paladin

He was clearly ret, and pretty much everything he says is nonsensical, so yeah it’s fake.

But priest and paladin gear was interchangeable pretty much all the way to cataclysm

can confirm, my BC paladin friend got to the point where HP/survivability was a non-issue, tanking, so he started stacking spellpower for more threat, and used some priest mace as his tank weapon, it was pretty funny that it worked so well for the raiding he was doing.

happened organically first, and then they wanted to record it so they staged it again.