FFXV

>"Noctis, did I ever tell you about that time that I was sealed away in Egypt, until the character from Assassin's Creed Origins: that video game series that you love released me? I would have gotten away with it to, if not for Bahumut. He was a good friend."

youtu.be/39UfA-LzRZo?t=4m7s

didn't pay attention to this so it caught me off guard

Why does Bahamut show up? Are The Six canon to Assassin's Creed now? The cameo doesn't make sense!

Why?

The fact they locked behind this backstory to another game is bullshit.

>Are The Six canon to Assassin's Creed now?
>Assassin's Creed is a game in FFXV
>Ardyn is in ACO

I don't even know.

So Bayek is responsible for fucking up the FFXV world?

Cross promotion. Umbra is in the ACO CGI trailer too.

>The state of FFXV right now

Say it with me:

DEEPEST LORE

WE

I would love to see more cross overs from games with different publishers behind them. Wait did Squeenix publish this game?

Regardless, even if it's Ubisoft, more cross overs in other games only stands to help developers become closer.

I mean there's a chocobo camel too, it's just a non canon cross over thing, same with assasins creed being a video game series within ffxv in that dlc, where square enix also exists too so it's non canon. They even got one of the guys who works at the IRL SE cafe in Japan in those festivals at the SE cafe inside the festivals, so it's definitely not canon

It's not even backstory, it's not even canon.

What state is that? Guess Cloud being in Smash means Mario is canon to FF7?

Hello Barry!

Stop taking everything so fucking seriously xv-kun
Don't you have better things to do on christmas

Figures you're here just waiting to respond as soon as you're called out

Why are all XVfags arrogant autists.

this is a special kind of retarded

>Mario is canon to FF7
mario 3x3 basketball is the most canon entry in either franchise

Why are you? You already responded to that post.

Barry/XV-kun has been doing this since 2013. He's weird.

Ditto

Yeah SE put way more effort into their free dlc for AC stuff in xv

Is this another 500+ post parrot and insult thread?
Merry Christmas

He did this last Christmas and the one before that. Imagine having absolutely nothing going for you in your life that you spend every waking minute white knighting an average game on the internet.

I see you're still sperging out.

Literally just stop posting right now and this thread will die.

>sudden new IP
>responding to someone (himself) again
Jesus christ just stop it already you absolute autist

Barry confirmed.

KH-kun confirmed.

How fucking paranoid are you
I could show you a screencap or tell you that only the first post is from me, but you'd probably not beleive me anyway because only your word is true

Reminder that Mesal Gear Solid is canon

>New Mount: Kweh

So today is samefag accusation day is it? Maybe you should see a doctor about that paranoia.

Mesal Gear Solid and Snake vs Monkey were actually good though, unlike XV.

Shut the fuck up KH-kun.

XV is good, unlike KH.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make the XV a good game bro. That scene of Ardyn didn't seem like just some random little cameo though.

>kh out of nowhere
What the fuck? I was a samefag not two minutes ago and now I'm this? Tip top kek m8y

That's how XV-kun works.

Yes it did. That's literally all it was. Whatever you need to tell yourself to pretend your shitposts have any merit and pretend XV is somehow bad.

They're both dogshit you raging fag

WE BE KANGZ AND SHITE

My shitposts? Who the fuck do you think I am? I've responded to you once.

Get the fuck out already KH-kun

Not an argument
Just admit that you don't even try anymore and just want the last word in shitposting

>someone didn't like my game
>better say their shitposting and make myself look like the victim again
You're so fucking predictable. Newsflash, not everyone will like XV and that's okay.

Stop making it so obvious.

I don't like Kingdom Hearts though. What's the strawman in your master plan?

Get the fuck out already KH-kun. You're a cancer to Sup Forums with your blatant samefagging and shitposting.

Nice damage control after getting called out.

Which -kun will be next?

>spout barry! and screencaps to shitpost with because someone responded to op explaining what it is
>gets defensive when called out for shitposting as established in prior threads as a KH fanboy is the one who has that pic and who spouts those shitposting
But nah poor little kh fucker is the victim here yet you're the one samefagging

XV-kun Jr.

Holy projection Batman!

>spout cunt kun usernames insults parroting better than random game
There, every XV thread in a nutshell, also don't forget the butthurt parrot reply to this post

The one who pretends that there is only one "-kun"

The irony.

Nice samefagging, don't forget to reset your IP again so you can pretend to be another person that just stumbled into the thread but is fully caught up on exactly what's happening.

>xv-kun shitposting in multiple threads again because someone said XV isn't perfect

Dude, the thread is 60 posts long, it takes a minute to read through it you idiot an you can see your autism right away. Stop acting like you're not obvious as fuck, even your reply.
Every XV is just the same shit because of you

Watch him do a parrot post in the other thread

Nobody has samefagged dummy. Sup Forums unlike your home at gamefags has ten's of thousands of unique visitors Every day. Project harder faggot because we all know you're notorious for it.

Brother?

>xv-kun so butthurt he has to make random KH sitpost threads

That's our resident autistic for us. Maybe we should post some MLP and wait for barneyfag to show up and see who out autisms the other.

Fuck off KH-kun.

And you just exposed yourself for samefagging again. Just like you reset your IP here and again here

>kh-kun samefagging again while ban evading
christ

Why does he even do it
Can't he just defend his game in this thread. He calls others underage all the time yet the first thing he always does it run off and create random shitposting threads about other games

Wait so not only am I posting from multiple IPs but I'm somehow juggling back and forth between them whilst ban evading when I haven't been issued a ban?

Did anyone even PLAY FFXV?

He just throws around random words he picked up on Sup Forums, nothign new

Jesus christ kh-kun just fuck off already

>kh-kun responds to himself again in an effort to damage control

Says the autistic retard currently doing exactly that across 3 threads.

Meanwhile you're in these three threads shitposting you hypocrite

Nah, just lurking. I like watching you have your autism fits because they're hilarious and offer me great entertainment. You are nothing more than Sup Forums's bitch, a mere puppet that dances for us on command. Now dance for your masters Barry, dance!

>21 fps on the currently strongest console more than a year after release after tons of patches
What does Tabata mean by this?

Nope. Nice try KH-kun you lying fuck, you're literally Sup Forumss bitch and you're constantly on damage control to defend Nomura and KH or versus or other shit Nomura is on. Keep dancing for us kh-kun, all while you samefag as shown here >still higher fps than kh3 despite being open world while kh3 looks like a ps3 game

>18fps!
Wtf Tabata
XV turned out like shit

>KH3 fps already almost as good and it's not even released yet
Can't make this shit up
>random factors brought up by xv-kun
Not an argument, Luminous confirmed shit

>no u
>taking an obvious early build as proof of anything
kek pathetic as always

>kh-kun once again on full damage control mode because kh3 is turning out shit and runs even lower than an open world game with high end graphics

thanks ue4! thanks Nomura!

>final Fantasy
>xbox

There's your problem dingleberry

>duscae or platinum demo doesn't count!?!
>final build doesn't count!?
>but it's okay for xv-kun to shitpost with literal possibly years old dev builds

>kh3 fps not even close to as high as XV level let alone the graphics
>has to post xbone pics because he knows he's btfo

KH-kun on suicide watch

Tell us what that Japanese says in the bottom right corner please.

>kh has always retained a cartoon look because of disney
>hurr why isn't it going for muh realism look

Not him, but the ones near the portraits mean they're placeholders.

>14 fps
oh no no no

temporary only in reference to the hud

Exactly. But let's see what he'll say about that.

See >he thinks you can placehold framerate

Wow it's almost as if the devs are testing it and working on it.

>randomly bring up artstyle in an fps arguemnt
>comparing cartony artsyle to fucking realism
How desperate are you

It's sad because these screenshots are debugging ones about the lighting, FPS and CPU. Of course it won't be perfect.

>xv-kun now samefaggingand posting from pC and mobile
>but it's okay when he does it

Explain all the XV ones pre-release then.

>kh turd doesn't know higher polycount means more intensive to run especially in an open world compared to sectioned off area with loads like kh

kh-kun literally on suicide watch

You litearlyl said yourself in another thread that the XV models are not evne that high poly and even have the same polycount as Nier models. Stop changing your fucking arguments non stop to make them fit

DOES NOT COUNT