Oh yeah, that happened

This thread

Reminder that all unsold copies of this game had to be recalled and destroyed

refunded day 1. what a fucking disaster

Game has all the ingredients of a good W40K Terminator game. But they were never put together properly. All everyone wanted was a co-op campaign, and that's exactly what they never got.

well you see you have to have a very high iq to understand any of streum ons games

Wait what? Why recalled?

40k game are as shamble as the Imperium itself.

Most of the late last generation exclusives (Gears of War Judgement, Littlebigplanet Karting, Star fox Zero (thank god))

W40k is a cursed franchise.
Its a great universe filled with interesting lore, but somehow it only gets mediocre games.

Thank god the superior franchise has the better games as well

>we will never get total war 40k

Silicon Knights sued Epic over something to do with the unreal engine, Epic counter-sued for stealing their code, won, and the court ruled that the games using this code had to be destroyed. It was a much bigger shitshow than it sounds but I can't remember all the details right now. The entire thing killed SK

They really should just get fatshark on the job after they finish vermintide 2 because that is pretty good.

same here

I liked this game

Same, holy shit it was terrible.

The game is getting an enhanced edition soon. Devs haven't given up on it.

>implying CA is competent enough to design a game around mass, usually ranged combat
I really wouldn't want that type of campaign map anyways, maybe some sort of mix-mash of planetary annihilation and that star wars empire at war
real time travel to get reinforcements in time or something

They better have full co-op in campaign then. The neutered skirmish bullshit coop is garbage, and the shitty AI in the singleplayer campaign makes it so that nobody has your back and you need to cover your buddies constantly.

All I remember is the intense fanboy fanaticism behind this game right before release. Them claiming IT'S JUST A BETA even the day before release. Streum is a shit dev, stop sucking them off for free and treating them like

Well some of them did have a point there. The beta for the game took 7 minutes to load the main menu and 23 minutes to start a game. The final release of the game is a lot faster but still feels like Commondore 64 loading from a cassette.