What games can I play were all of the evil white men die?

What games can I play were all of the evil white men die?

>posting a CNN article
fuck off m8
not video games

For people who claim not to be racists, they sure do like bringing up race for no damn reason.

What was Meth Damon's problem?

>cnn
What?

Star Citizen went too far this time.

>BLACKED mirror
what a shit show

How does this have anything to do with video games?

They can't stop seeing (and creating) racism everywhere because they carry racism with them at all times. Liberals are the dark man's worst enemy.

Vox's heavy contributors is CNN
look it up

is this a guy or a girl? also more plz

>liberals take that out of the episode
>an AI is the equivalent to a real woman

it's no different than what they are doing in real life, with saying allegations of anything is the exactly the same as actually doing it.

can't wait till companies stop hiring women all together

The person who wrote this article has absolutely no idea what the show is about.

can't wait for the chinese episode where they give everyone a social card with points to how much a "good citizen" you are and they think it's a good idea

i've only seen 3 episodes but they were all really good self contained stories bro

wasnt that in an earlier season and the mc wound up in prison?

Well they already did a rating system episode and it is the only one I recommend to skip. Fucking horrible.

Modern journalists don't need good writing, they just need clicks

>trying to use the mutt face on other countries
way to miss the joke

probably
doesn't matter
china is about to force implementation by 2020

can't wait for a civil war there.

i'm sorry muhammad

This is what happens when 43% of the population isn't the same race as you. They want you dead.

no problem my mutt friend

>Be successful, yet introverted guy
>play Star Trek Skyrim on your own private server
>model characters on your cunty coworkers to blow off steam
>remove genitals from NPCs because you want to keep things PG and just wind down after work
>This makes you literally Hitler, and you deserve to be murdered by STRONK FEMALE CHARACTER

What was the point of this episode?

you mean mutthamad?

We will bash the living white males -- and the dead ones too, until the social construct known as the "white race" is destroyed.

White males should kill themselves to benefit society.

>can't wait for a civil war there.

That will not happen. I lived in China. Most people are happy that there quality of life improved so quickly.

All white nerd losers are secretly horrible racist people, don't let their clean criminal records fool you.

>you deserve to be murdered by STRONK FEMALE CHARACTER
You people seeing conspiracy theories in everything is why it's so hard to take you seriously. I miss the days when characters were just characters.

Did you read the article?

muhammad

this but jews instead

That's one of the better episodes. What the fuck do you think the show is about?

>read
I'm American
I'm too busy being free to read

The fuck is Black mirror? Is it vidya?

If you spend your free time fantasizing about abusing your coworkers then you should seek help.

Look at the white male scum show his true colors. Vile anti-semite, your peoples days on this Earth are numbered.

Jews will inherit the Earth, for they are God's chosen. You are nothing but cattle to be controlled, your fate reflects this.

Video games?

>Look at the white male scum show his true colors.
this but jews instead

>That's one of the better episodes
It's terrible though.
She was a dumb cunt at the start of the episode and a dumb cunt at the end.
Terribly written episode although i do want bryce dallas howard to sit on my face

Oh fuck yeah, I love video games

Everybody thinks about killing their boss/co-workers every once in a while.

me too, they're fun

>vox

Doesn't even try to pretend to be impartial. The US, white men, and anyone with two dimes to rub together are always evil.

I loved this episode, but nothing about it screamed race. This article is complete shit

It's not automatically a good episode just because it follows the show's theme, it was tedious.

>haha what [board topic] has [thing not related to board topic that I made a thread about anyway] in it?

wtf my boss walked in on me and saw these pictures, now he wants me to see him in his office

looks like user is getting promoted

Apparently the first episode of the new season of Black Mirror is about how modding your video games in the privacy of your own home is evil and bad

It's an episode about videogame nerds.