Reminder to quit masturbating, watching degeneracy, lying and doing bad things

Reminder to quit masturbating, watching degeneracy, lying and doing bad things
2018 may be the last year of you and you don't want to end up in Hell

Is lying and masturbation really a sin?

Hell is a ridiculous idea and I refuse to believe God is enough of a moron to allow it.

Protip: Satan is the good guy looking out for human happiness and well being. God is the sociopathic villain bent on making you suffer.

Lying and doing bad things, I'll try.
Masturbating and watching degeneracy, you can fuck right off mate.

>complaining about degeneracy
>on Sup Forums

He likes cute anime girls, truly /ourguy/.

second family looks more happy tho

>Masturbate, lie and watch degeneracy for 20 years
>Stop for one year
>Die
>Go to heaven

Is that how it works?

More like

>Die
>Go to purgatory and then heaven because a human lifetime's worth of sins can't justify eternal punishment

>quit masturbating

I can't. In these last few years, whenever I stop masturbating for about 2 weeks, I get a huge craving of giving money to women or go shopping with them. It already cost me 2k€

Of the three "omni" qualities often attributed to God, omnibenevolence is the one I buy the least. Maybe some all-powerful/knowing dude exists, but I doubt he'd embody the made-up-and-kinda-arbitrary concept of goodness

Wow this sure is a great VIDEOGAME thread

>a human lifetime's worth of sins can't justify eternal punishment
Ah yes because user feels so it must not be true

The Pope retconned purgatory, so you're good senpai.

I dunno, theres probably a few gays, bare minimum bisexuals among them. And i bet a fair amount of incestious swinging happens at family reunions.

Wait, what

At least I'm not a cringeass cracker

i don't care if i'm in hell. i'll be dead. also there's a million religions out there and only one of them can be close to accurate. you'll end up going to hell if you chose the wrong one anyway, so enjoy being a slave to a dice role that may not even be real.

Stop paying for digital distribution.

Man, I sure love video games

If there really is a God, goodness isn't a made-up-and-kinda-arbitrary concept. The whole "morality isn't real" thing comes from a materialistic/atheistic view of the world.

do you guys like video games?

It still is. Just that it's now made up by Him rather than by humans.

It's 4. There is 4 Omni's.

Omnipotent (All Powerful)
Omniscient (All Knowing)
Omnibenevolent (All Good)
Omniprescent (All Places)

one of the few things I remember about studying theology out of boredom for 3 years. God of Classical Theism, yo.

All lolis are shit compared to Mikan

video games

>you don't want to end up in Hell
Can't be any worse than this.

Even if you were to be forced to live through the experience of every single bad thing you did to other people (which is actually what people who have had an NDE say happens, and is arguably quite fair because it's completely equal), it wouldn't take anywhere near forever. Punishing someone beyond that is nothing but a sadistic revenge fantasy.

Or it's inherent in the nature of God and the universe.

If god is real, heaven will be filled with lolis

what's wrong with asian and black?

>jews make good life decisions
>others don't

Maybe do the same then, Sup Forums?

I don't see how that's any less arbitrary than the alternatives. Either Good is made up by humans and we should accept this because society says we should, or it's made up by God and we should accept this because God says we should, or it's inherently part of God and the universe and we should accept this because we're stuck here.