Vidya analogy thread

Vidya analogy thread

Accurate, since South America is missing besides that tiny piece of red. The reason being they all have old PlayStation 2s.

>USA, the greatest country ever isn't highlighted
Irrelevant thread

Roman and British Empires, Alexander's conquests, and ?

I don't know the for for Xbone

ok so ps4 is the british empire the the nx is the ottoman empire and pc is the roman empire but what is xb1

what is this suppose to represent? what is with the blue and the red and the dark red?

I think it's Italy during WW2

>inb4 food

thats what i was thinking but italy was allies with hitler so shouldent germany be on this list

Well that was Italy's holding specifically. And it wouldn't have the same effect if it showed all of Europe in red for the worst console

Gaming consoles shouldn't be compared to historical empires so the point is fairly moot.

haha makes sense

>sndige!

>no mongolian empire
>no persian empire

It represents Italy's pathetic colonial empire. Italy used bombs against tribemen weaponed with spears and it still took them 2 months to control Lybia

>toubled times

To be fair, fighting enemies who live in holes and have no need of infrastructure is harder than it sounds. How long did it take the US to control Afghanistan and how long did the insurgency last? We even needed multiple troop surges to reassume control over Iraq long after the occupation began.

The Italians weren't concerned with civilian casualties and had no intention of setting up a stable, friendly local government. Libya was also traded from one foreign power (the Ottomans) to another.

That in no way addresses what you're replying to

>that complete nonsense in cyrillic script
Fucking amerimutts can't do anything right.

It's kinda difficult to write in a dead gibber jabber language