AQUA IS BEST GIRL IN 2018!!!

AQUA IS BEST GIRL IN 2018!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/khinsider/status/947269686290292736
khinsider.com/editorials/What-if-Kingdom-Hearts-3-kept-0-2-as-its-prologue-10949
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE BEST

No KH3 this year :(

It's 2018 so it is!

>still had hopes :) user cute!!!

It is the year!

S L U T
L
U
T

>ACTUAL CUT CONTENT
lmao

>cut content meme
>ended up getting more content as a seperate title than as a tutorial segment
Uninformed!

>lop off the intro/tutorial
>pump in a checklist of activities, collectibles and a secret boss to make it a full experience
Fine by me

>meme
twitter.com/khinsider/status/947269686290292736

>Through interviews, we learnt that Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- was originally the prologue to the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3. Yes, the 2-4 hour game on the PlayStation 4 that we experienced in January 2017 was in fact cut content from Kingdom Hearts 3 and sold in a package. Kingdom Hearts 0.2, which continued the story immediately after Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, was told through flashback, as Mickey Mouse recounted Master Aqua’s time in the Realm of Darkness.
khinsider.com/editorials/What-if-Kingdom-Hearts-3-kept-0-2-as-its-prologue-10949

>has less content than the tutorial in KH2 does

>CUT CONTENT SOLD SEPERATELY IS OKAY WHEN NOMURA DOES IT
The absolute state of the KH fandom lmao

She's pretty best I'd say

>less content than the tutorial in 2
>actually has more content than the tutorial segment along with a better cohesive plot and lots of optional content
Uninformed and a liar! Aqua laughs at you!

>Best girl
>Fucking two guys
???

>has retarded plot that makes no sense
>literally is a linear coridoor where all you do is mash attack and spam dodge

>sold at a fucking premium with a piece of shit 3DS game and an already confirmed useless """"""""movie""""""""

>user posts KH
>remember my cringey childhood

>generalizes and outright lies about the plot
>implies that the tutorial in 2 isn't linear in comparison
>denies the fact that 0.2 encourages map exploration with the runes and objectives
Liar and a retard! Aqua laughs more at you!

it got worse

>time travel
>clones
>clones that time travel and body snatch
>putting someones memories into someone else then splitting them in two people fucking retarded
>dream shit that's actually real
>nobody becomes a sombody and gets a keyblade just because

>less content than Roxas
False. Roxas is mostly minigames and cutscenes.
>SOLD SEPERATELY
In a collection with a remaster of DDD and a movie

>what are you doing here terra oh no it's heartless
>what is ven doing here oh no it's heartless
>huh is that myself oh no it's heartless
>hey look more heartless
>and more heartless

>KH2 tutorial has an entire hub area with minigames with branching areas

>0.2 is literally a straight fucking line
>0.2 doesn't encourage anything because nothing worth a fuck is received

>cut content is OK when Nomura does it!

It was literally cut from KH3, if you didn't buy that then you are already completely fucking lost from KH3. It's absolute cancer.

God I hate the KH fandom. They are the biggest apologist hacks in existence.

Aqua is only for bullying

>if you didn't buy that then you are already completely fucking lost from KH3
Not really, actually. There aren't many important plot revelations in 0.2

Mostly it just spells out the end of KH1 for brainlets who didn't get it the first time

You'd be significantly more lost if you skipped DDD
Which, surprise! 0.2 was bundled with.

>complaining that there are lots of Heartless in the Realm of Darkness
I really cannot imagine what you were expecting

This show get better after the first couple episodes?

They have to it's the only way they can shill this piece of shit they've been waiting 12 years for.

>continues to generalize and trivialize plot elements because of sever autism
>waves away actual proof of the opposite of his statements in favour of spouting his factually incorrect nonsense because it fits his headcanon
Liar and an autist! Aqua laughs even more at you!

Will Aqua have a respectable role in 3 or will she just be another character Sora has to rescue?

>There aren't many important plot revelations in 0.2

>"0.2 has a ton of story it's super important!" is what the KH fanboy says when trying to shill 0.2

>'0.2 actually isn't important to the story so it doesn't matter it was cut content!" is the damage control the KH fanboy says when trying to downplay the fact that 0.2 is cut content from KH3.

How about not being cut from KH3 and actually being part of the game it was intended for?

Since you're busy avatarfagging and shilling this abortion it's obvious you are just going to defend any piece of cancerous practice Nomura does.

Goddam 0.2 was so bad, and the leaks for KH3 just make that look even worse.

Just another useless damsel like Kairi and Namine.

Repeat after me.

CUT. CONTENT. IS. OK. WHEN. NOMURA. DOES. IT.

>"0.2 has a ton of story it's super important!" is what the KH fanboy says when trying to shill 0.2
Who said that

>How about not being cut from KH3 and actually being part of the game it was intended for?
Did you know that once upon a time, Nomura said that the story for KHIII had become so big, that he split it into multiple games, starting with Birth by Sleep?

>gets BTFO
> just waves away actual evidence against his retarded aquasations because of no evidence and falls on avatarfagging as is that's an actual rebuttal
Too poorly informed to actually be knowledgable enough to have any counter arguments plus a lack of actual evidence to counter anything being thrown at him! I came here to laugh at you

This fag >Did you know that once upon a time, Nomura said that the story for KHIII had become so big, that he split it into multiple games, starting with Birth by Sleep?
Did you know that 0.2 was actual content they made that they cut out of KH3 and not something they just had an idea for back when BBS was being made?

>user is THIS upset
>a full fucking year after the game released
Your window for this brand of autism has long passed

Might as well start a thread about how Ground Zeroes is Konami trying to jew MGS fans

Looks like the only one getting BTFO here is Aquafags because their shitty waifu's 2 hour tutorial sold seperately and cut out of KH3 is actually a piece of shit.

>he's still shilling it a full fucking year after the shitty 2 hour experience released

And stop trying to deflect to a random game, this is about KH0.2 and KH3, not Ground Zeroes.

>he thinks arguing the plot in 0.2 being better than the tutorial in 2 is saying that the plot in it is super important
>proceeds to be unable to actually have any coherent arguments

>not something they just had an idea for back when BBS was being made?
0.2 is, in fact, something that was thought up during that time.

Do you know about BbS Volume Two? It was supposed to be the story of Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and the period of 10 years between BbS and KH1.
0.2 is bits and pieces of that story, which at one point had been intended to become a full game.

>i-it has a good cohesive plot please believe me!
>Gets BTFO
>b-but no one said it had a good cohesive plot!

No it wasn't. BBS volume two is not KH0.2 KH0.5 was part of KH3 then they cut out 0.2 from that which is why it's called 0.2 with the 0.3 part remaining in KH3.

I just beat Fragmentary passage, I think I'm going to play Kingdom Hearts in Japanese from now on.

if you're not enjoying the first couple of episodes, then it probably won't get better for you. 4 retards go on a wacky fantasy adventure to get a lot of money

why do you like this bland as fuck autistic girl.

It's because everyone else in KH is so beyond trash that someone who is only borderline OK passes as good.

That actually puts it in a much better light than I'd been thinking it of in. Gonna give it another shot.

you are really, really sad to be doing this today

You're the one shilling KH on new years.

REEE STOP BEING MEAN TO LORD NOMURA

I just got here

>Gets BTFO
Things that not only didn't happen, but were poorly attempted by shoddy greentexts that don't prove anything except you maybe might have watched a few cut-scenes on youtube. Not only that but you precede to keep lying because you're ass blasted, it's especially noticeable when you try and say that 0.2 isn't part of a game that was planned at one point to be made when it literally starts at the same point the secret episode ends which as a teaser for a Volume 2 that got turned into this.

>NuDisney: Who is Aqua?
>Nomura explains for three hours
>NuDisney: This game is cancelled

YOU ARE SUCH A GIRL AQUA

Birth By Sleep ruined KH, 2 had it's problems but BBS homogenized the series and made it dumb.

Kingdom Hearts was dumb from the first title come on now

It was at least enjoyable and still held your suspension of disbelief with childhood wonder and fantasy, well Nomura is still one of the best directors out their and does a pretty good job with what the series has turned into, but maintaining a convoluted story over a long period of time isn't one of his strong points.

It definitely didn't do that.

>It was at least enjoyable and still held your suspension of disbelief with childhood wonder and fantasy

Because most of us were in that magical age between teenage interests and an attachment to childish fancy when the game came out.

The first couple of episodes are masterful works of art just like the rest of the series, but after the first couple of episodes Koichi Kikuta takes control of the series, he's a guy famous for doing ero anime like Anal Vampire and other stuff, so it takes uh, interesting turn from then on.

>suspension of disbelief
Not with those fanfic tier Disneyworlds.
I mean the worlds are nice but everything storyrelated is shit (when you knew the movie)

It also didn't overexplain everything, I Chain of Memories was a legitimeley amazing sequel that built upon the strengths of the original's story and characters and amping it up to the best they ever got in the series, giving Sora motivations to get legitmely angry, introducing Namine, giving Jiminy Cricket a role in the story, which ever since he's become a complete non character again, those two original games had something actually going before the story just become a neccesary piece to service the game, instead of the other way around.

>com
>amazing
Have a new years (You)

the story at least on the GBA was something the series could have used more of going forward.

Namine? Kairi? Xion? Olette? Almodt any girl.

It's a great game and the best story of the series

imagine being this mentally challenged

it didn't give enough information during the third act to know what was going on

YUGA.

>KH3
>ever releasing

Cut content or not I still beat it 100%

Correct

Please don't feed into that insane anons warped mind.

Someone tell me how hard it is to platinum Dream drop distance. It’s the only kh game I have not finished.

It's easy as fuck.

Not very difficult at all.

Recommended you play on Proud. There's no difficulty trophy, but you need to have EXP Zero for the ability trophy

she's the best thing to come out of this godforsaken franchise and one of Nomura's best designs in years

best girl
B
E
S
T

G I R L

literal perfection

Three if you count Ventus and Vanitas as two separate entities

She looks like a goddamn boy. Why is her face so androgynous?

that's the appeal my man

How exactly does Aqua look like a boy?

>84 replies
>29 posters

He's here isn't he?

was

Does Sup Forums still have hope for Kingdom Hearts 3?

The part that isn't shitposting does

>originally the prologue to the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3
Well shit, the rest of the game better fucking deliver then because that shit was fun (pre-patch at least)

>inb4 kh2fm fags

>Mostly it just spells out the end of KH1 for brainlets who didn't get it the first time
No it just fucking ruins it. I hate the whole "Aqua was there all along and Mickey lost his shirt because he got his shit kicked in" crap they threw in there. KH1 ending was the last sacred thing left in this series story wise and they shat all over it for no reason. I'm tired of these damn retcons and what I'm looking forward to the most with kh3 is the end of this xehanort clusterfuck

I was referring to the part where Mickey drops a wiki summary of the ending to KH1

Also you're surprisingly upset about an addition that ultimately changes pretty much nothing

As long as Roxas can finally go to the beach then there's no worries.

Things were still somewhat salvageable until DDD

Brainlet detected

>it's good pls believe me

While most people think DDD just fucked everything up, what Nomura actually did was give us the key to constructing a fundamental bedrock for the game's universe upon which we can more accurately piece together the disparate elements of the series lore

Ironically, through this series of complications, the KH lore is more understandable now than ever before

pffffft

XV-kun going all out even on the first day of the year. Sad.

>13 bronze trophies

Well played, Nomura.