Here's an idea, how about don't pay?

>paid online for switch hits
>player base drops 80-90%
>Nintendo realizes this was a mistake and goes back to being free

a dumbass can dream

>nintendo following shitty trends of competitors
fuck microshit for starting this

I wish this happened

Which nobody is going to pay for unless they get some good online games.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe7sdmCX_2U

it's already been pushed back a year, it ain't happening

>profits increase infinity%

Nintendo realises it was a success and keeps charging high prices for everything they release.

You mean you paid for your shit ps4 retarded sony nigger
Nintendo has no paid online

Didn't happen for the PS4 or the Xbox 360 and it isn't going to happen here.

We're not taking the bait

>splatoon
>arms
>mario kart
already many solid online games. Splatoon alone makes it worth it, especially when I have ps plus and only use it for like 2 games that i rarely play
also in the future, we could possibly have
>super smash bros
>f-zero
>metroid prime 4 multiplayer
>mario party online

>player base drops 80-90%
>still making cash
>they raise the price to $40

Imagine being this angry.

Nintendo are the most anti-consumer video game company. Always has been.

Anyone have that golden sony wojak spider eating the nintendo wojak?

>only $25
ultrapoorfags btfo

>Paying to use the internet you already pay for
>Worth it
Unironically kill yourself

Consumers wanted it, Nintendo delivers.

Why are people bitching?

>thought this would happen with XBL
>it didn't
>thought this would happen with PSN+
>it didn't
Yep, it's fucked.

>not understanding opportunity cost

thanks senpai, I got a PS4 Pro and a Switch but this meme is incredible

Yeah, I forgot about that time when consumers were begging to let them pay for online.

Isn't that the fucking red monster thing from the Godzilla creepypasta with the shit ending?

They're probably hoping that the smaller price compared to other systems will make enough people go, "eh, it's not THAT much" to make up for it

I love my Switch!

If you understand economics so well, why are you poor?

Jesus Christ who would even think this? How much of a drone are you?

>ps4 had zero games
>paid online with no benefits but the absolute worst free indie games imaginable
>people literally paid online for nothing

Sold faster than any platform.

Compare 360 and PS3 as well. No one wanted PlayStation until they charged for online services. Consumers literally wanted paid online and Nintendo delivers. It's on you. You fucking retard.

>>arms
ahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You too, if you ever paid for ps+ or Xbox gold you literally begged for paid online from Nintendo

$20 is fucking nothing lads. I bet you pay 10 times more for your fucking phone plan.

Yeah, I forgot about that time when people were buying PS4s just so they could pay for online.

I love spending my time making Wojack edits! I'm a real chad

How much is it? More than PSN and XBL?

At least XBL you can get it for pretty much free.

The worst thing is that the people who were once giving Xbox fans shit for paid online suddenly started defending it with the same reasoning of "what are you, poor?" when PS+ became mandatory for online.

Try harder

I wish you unoriginal cocksuckers would make OC that isn't a fucking frog or wojak for once.

How much is that flimsy plastic dock again, bro?

That's right, it's never the fault of Nintendo when Nintendo does shit things, it's the fault of everyone else.
You fucking disgusting corporate cocksucker. Take Iwata's limp dick out of your mouth already.

>posts generic nintendo image reaction

This! Nintendo deserves my paycheck for what they've done. it's about time we finally give back.

Thank you for greentexting what I just did user.

90 burgers, according to Nintendo.
nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

I don't get it. For all the "questionable moves," the Wii and Wii U had, at least the online was free which was respectable. The DS and 3DS had free online as well. I can respect the PS3, PSP, and Vita for having free online as well. All the consoles and handhelds that have/had online that was free is more respectable over the ones that didn't have it.

Right on, my fellow chads

Rumored to be 20 usd a year. So about 1.7 dollars a month. We don't know for sure until nintendo direct.

>it's not a Wojack edit
Look at this soyboy

I highly doubt Sony or Nintendo would have started this if Microsoft didn't show them how stupidly profitable it was.

It's weird that there are so many pictures of people who bought the Switch, I thought they weren't selling? What about all of those pictures of shelves full of Switches or piles of Switches on Black Friday?

Take Iwata's limp dick out of your mouth already, you cancerous fucking drone.

You need to work on your bait more user. It's rather weak.

>there are so many pictures of people
A handful of manchildren posting photos of themselves is hardly "so many people".

>What about all of those pictures of shelves full of Switches or piles of Switches on Black Friday?
You mean that Black Friday when Switch sold a fraction of PS4/Xbone sales and landed on last place?

>You mean that Black Friday when Switch sold a fraction of PS4/Xbone sales and landed on last place?
According to who? And if you post VGCharts im going to hunt you down and eat your arms.

You really are fucking stupid, aren't you? It's not bait, I'm straight up calling you a corporate cocksucker because you are going out of your way to blame companies X, Y and Z for direct actions company A took.
You're fucking pathetic, disingenuously defending a multinational corporation on an anonymous image board.

According to NPD, nintenbro.

>What about all of those pictures of shelves full of Switches or piles of Switches on Black Friday?
To be fair, where I was, there were literally stacks of 65 inch 4K tvs everywhere late at night on black friday (not the night leading to, the actual night) when I went grocery shopping.

Sales had to be down a ton, normally those things would be gone, but I guess they weren't door buster sales

>rumored
nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

Look up Slippery Slope faggot. You can call me a corporate cocksucker all you want you disrespectful mongrel. None of this would of happen if Microsoft hadn't started this shit.

>deleted

why is it so fucking easy to trigger nintendpedos

>makes a low effort shitpost
>people respond to it with low effort shitposts
>why so mad lmao

>Nintendo was a good boy he dindu nuffin. He couldn't control himself
This is next level droning right here.

Normally when a corporation starts a trend that makes them alot of money others follow it doesn't matter how shitty it is for consumers other can and will follow it.
I hope I broke this down enough for you to understand. Now do this already cancerous board a favor and off yourself.

Wow it's almost as if Nintendo could have just not done it and not be greedy? But let's just not stop it because it's Daddy Ninendo and it's not his fault.

>i wont be able to play splatoon anymore
fuck you fags for enabling these shitty practices

>Implying a soulless corporation is going to go against making more money.
For the asshat that keeps calling me a mindless drone you don't seem very bright yourself pal.