Is this the greatest box art of all time?

Is this the greatest box art of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2XHDtOB_uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't help the game from flopping

Shameless attempt at ‘sex sells’. Disgusting.

>TIDDEE

She flops, alright.

I like huge breasts, but only if they're proportional to the girls body. She just looks like a freak. On order for her breasts to work, she would need to have the build of a 200 pound Polynesian woman.

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea

surprised US publishers had the balls to keep this boxart tbqh

>giant tits
Worst box art of all time actually.
Pic related, the best game box art of all time.

>There are no such thing as Occult. It can be disproved all by science
Wrong.

of course
>tfw new year means new games and bigger ones
i fucking love video games, happy new year Sup Forums

Builtfat people are embarrassing.

He'd burst your ass in less than 5secs though.

lol he would be afraid of breaking is nails

Lately I’ve been transitioning from a DFC lover to gaining more understanding on the appeal of bigger tits. I can fap to a lot more Hex Maniac art now, but I still can’t anything around the size of OP’s pic or larger.

It's more about the proportion than the size of the breast. Most artists don't care to spend the time to learn accurate proportions. And many don't have to since the people they're appealing to don't care about it.

i love chestlets too but sooner or later you will understand that they are just side dishes
if a girl doesnt have head-sized ones as a minimum may as well be a boy

I agree with this user aside from the "head-sized" shit.

We're supposed to be attracted to tidies no matter what.

Titty monsters are slutty thots.
Flat chests will be loyal to you forever.
That's a fact.

>if a girl doesnt have head-sized ones as a minimum may as well be a boy
You're probably joking, but I actually agree. The ideal girl is a girl who has the same size breasts as ass. And both as big as her head.

Yes, 100%.

>they can't sell this VN with anything but enormous fetish tits
Hilarious.

>chestlets
>not conniving cunts

>this fucking character design

youtube.com/watch?v=L2XHDtOB_uM

replying to it

She's like that because she's surrounded with big tittied sluts.

You're right, maybe it's just foolish trying to persuade chestlets.

they will never ever learn

It's such a shame, but we can't expect perfection.

>another example titmonsters being cunts

Yes, like that. Only 2D.

that guy is a fucking god

>dat belly pudge
Moar

Despite the monster tits, this amount of fat is just what i'm looking for in a girl.

Yes,modern men desire huge breasts

Modestly plump.

Large breasts simply no longer fulfill the needs that modern men require.

C'mon user, I just fapped...

>monster tits
youre not welcome here

>Any of these images
>"Modestly plump"

They're straight up fat, fatty.

>Inb4 fatfags invade

Modern men desire a little bit of belly to grab when making love to a woman. And big thighs to sandwich your meat stick into.

Why contain it?

> vagina visibly distended by nigger dicks

>Says the nigger

wat

You have my word I'll keep it to this size or below. Anyone going over that is some other fag.
No u

You are able to calculate the BMI of a 2D girl? What's your secret?

This may blow your mind, but some women can have a belly pudge and still be thin everywhere else on their body. Thereby being at or below their BMI for their body. Which for a woman, is between 20% and 24%. The typical girl you see in anime is more like 10%-15% body fat, which would be thin, bordering on anorexic.

As an example, neither of these girls are fat. Even if they don't fit your standard of beauty.

Galko is a pure girl.

You're my hero user, keep it classy and patrician.

this is an appropriate size imo

But of course.

What is that fucking gun
Why is he doing karate
>he's shooting the ceiling
why are they american soldiers

Everything is wrong

>gyaru shit

>see boxart
>hmm, interesting, let me look for a trailer
>game is a VN
>VN
>gameplay is essentially an electronic version of a pick your own adventure book

If I wanted to read, I'd just pick up a book. VN's are not games.

>Even if they don't fit your standard of beauty

You were making sense and I was agreeing with you until this part, fuck you you stupid SJW faggot. As regards to your stupid fucking strawman, I actually like women with this body type, but they're fucking fat you dumb roastie. Deal with the fact that you're a fat fucking slampig.

>CYOA books aren't games

You realize you're using the same assumptions and angry posting SJWs use, right?

>Galko is a pure girl

>Because I got angry at you using some SJW term that means I'm an SJW

Yeah sure whatever.

I hate how SNK made Athena anorexic in the latest game.

I know. She had some nice thick proportions once upon a time.

>Because I got angry at you using some SJW term
Yes, you did trigger yourself with an assumption you made, just like SJWs do whenever they read something on twitter that doesn't follow their narrative. Then you went on to accuse me of being an SJW, despite me posting and sexualizing chubby girls...are you drunk or something?

You just know this dumb slut spends her off time in Shinjuku hitting up those Nigerian touts.

No you fucking mongol. He means that you’re using the same methods to argue.
>You were making sense and I was agreeing with you until this part, fuck you you stupid neo nazi. As regards to your stupid fucking strawman, I actually like women with this body type, but they're fucking healthy you dumb body shamer. Deal with the fact that you're a ugly sexist pig.
Like staring into a mirror.

If anyone else would've made that comment you wouldn't have blinked an eye fag

That was kind of her only real thing, aside from usin quazi magic powers. She was a satire of idols, being a thick idol back in a time when all idols were rail thin. I guess they think that now that thick idols are normal, they have to go the opposite?

That cover is kino.

I wouldn't have made that assumption if you weren't using their nomenclature.

>despite me posting and sexualizing chubby girls

Not sure if you're aware but there's a rather large "fat acceptance" movement going on at the moment. Regardless though sorry if I did wrongly assume what kind of a person you were, don't be spouting that "beauty standard" bullshit though it's pathetic.

>Black
>Handsome
Fake and gay.

You can give it a break now dicklet

I think that might be reading too far into it. I'd bet its probably just a homogenized art style more than anything. I don't think thick models are all that common yet.

What’s the matter? Can’t accept the truth?

>large "fat acceptance" movement going on at the moment
Going on in your head, more like. Normies like “thicc” which really just means more curves and the real fat lovers only lurk on shitholes like this.

I'm just the only one who knows what it is.

Fat acceptance, yes. But if you sexualize those girls, or any girls, then you are Hitler in their eyes.

I probably am reading too much into it. I'm sure its just the particular artist they used for this game only draws thin girls (kind of like the artist from 20 years ago who can only draw George Clooney).

But as for idols, there's a think idol added to pretty much every idol series now. Japan finally woke up that there's another fetish they were ignoring. And those girls tend to be pretty high in the popularity polls. Usually #2 or #3 overall.

>you will never have your own harem of titty monsters

One is enough.

Shit, I never realized that. Takaki has no excuse not to make that Pochhari Valkyrie game now.
Missed the Mangagamer sale by 1 day
I'm still pissed.

But I already do.

>Sena
You're all right. She's mine though.

I mean, what can you say is better than this?

are you me?

DELET

I don't think so. But maybe. I need to add her to my harem.

>C or above
>in the Senran verse
Even every single generic grunt has more boobage than Mirai

Are they about to fly off? And what the fuck happened to her spine?

So what do you ladderinos reckon the underside of her titty sweat scent fragrance would smell like?

jesus christ, you are me

That'll be $5 for the boob DLC sir.

>sample-

Her top contains her mammaries very well thank you. And that's probably just her elbow you see, not her back.

this is your average animefag

>Popura in the center