Is over 1000 years old in game

>is over 1000 years old in game
>but looks like a 10 year old

why is japan so obsessed with underage teen romance in video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQsNW8-Bqyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to get myrrhied to a dragon loli!

>why is japan so obsessed with underage teen romance in video games?
But she's not a teen? She's a thousand years old like you just said.

>sorry officer she told me she was 18 how was i supposed to know she was 6?

But she’s over 100 years old

What she says is irrelevant, She is literally over a thousand years old.

She is a dragon, I think it's safe to assume she's not lying about her age. She's way past the age of consent, there is exactly zero issues of any kind.

>her daughter tries to act more mature than her childish mother, but then ultimately acts more immature in certain supports
Like pottery.

Dragons can take many forms and are know to sleep around with any type of creature they want.

Is FE the first thing to do little girls that are also dragons thing or was there something else that preceded it?

I don't mind fucking dragons. Beastiality is fine at any age.

Who else does little girl dragons? I must know.

Go back to your roastie westcuck games then.

Will there's that dragonmaid anime for one.

Kanna's an actual little girl dragon though rather than being 1000 years old or whatever.

It’s less about the age and more about having the appearance of a kid dressed like that when she could look like anything she wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQsNW8-Bqyo

I figured the issue with underage sex was the mental state and impressionability of the young, not so much the fact that they're underdeveloped physically.
The outfit she's wearing is a little iffy, but it definitely fits with her carefree character.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to recreate the manakete race with Nowi, Tiki, Myrrh, Nagi or Fae

If we take the ingame models to be accurate, then Nowi is just a little shorter than Tharja. She's petite, not underdeveloped

She's no real, who cares.

And that also means she has no feet!

So, if she has no feet, when did the foot removing epidemic start? Sometime after Marth, obviously, because Tiki used to have feet. But do we know if the Not!Marth First Exalt had feet?

Nah

tite

this thread again

Is 'dragon loli witch' the best archetype in history?

She's not a teen. She's several hundred years old. Not to mention she looks like a child, not a teen.
Lastly unless you live in Canada the feds don't give a shit about anime girl's ages, as they should.

She's an adult, retard.

>OHGODSDFGDLH MOM FUCKING KNOCK FIRST
>WAIT THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
>SHE'S NOT A CHILD SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE ONE
>SHE IS A 1000 YEAR OLD DRAGON
the thing is statistically this probably happened

You're obviously not old enough to have to worry about age of consent laws, so why do you care?

projection at it's finest

You're a literal cuck/retard.

uhh...fbi?

Everyone like loli.