>2018
>Hasn't hacked their 3DS/N3DS/2DS/N2DS yet

No excuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/ntrboot
3ds-flashcard.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hasn't hacked his Switch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>hamstershit

>Having to buy flashcart from chinese hackers
No thanks

you can't pirate games on it yet so there's no reason to hack it, only hackable version is months old.

How user, tell me like I'm an idiot and I have updated to latest CFW on N3DS. How simple is it? Can you tell me without me having to sit down and read homework?

>not owning a DS flashcart

the only reason to hack it is to play import games because i buy games im not some poorfag third worlder le 56% who has to sit on a tree log for a chair and play runescape all day. But id rather just get an import ds system because i like the custom ones japan has. poorfags lose again

Here's my excuse, I can't be arsed

I'm not a poorfag

Well, it would be pretty hard to hack something I don't own.

Yes but can you buy a JP system and do a region change without hacking it?

Didn't think so.

cos i already bought games and scared i wont be able to use them after or something or ill update my 3ds not remembering i did something where i can no longer update

been meaning to get a dslite and find my old ds flashcart though, much better handheld to pirate games on desu

sorry i like to keep my systems and computer updated unlike you fucking assholes keeping out dated software any longer than a month should be illegal period also attempting to home repair ANYTHING should also be illegal let the licensed professionals handle repairs and stop fucking things up IF YOU DIDNT GO TO COLLEGE/TRADE SHOOL FOR IT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT PERIOD NO ONE CAN SELF TEACH

Don't wanna.

Only issue with homebrewing the new 2DS/3DS is that you gotta have the flashcart, which means buying from some questionable Chinese vendors.

>cfw 3DS can play online and always be on the latest version
>sperging out this hard
autism

Get flashcart
Use exploit
Costs $10 and takes 5 minutes

Process itself is actually fairly easy. The biggest problem with hacking anything above 11.3 is that you need to And depending on situation the shipping alone can take anywhere from week to a month or two. In the worst case never.

I bought a R4 from 3ds-flashcard.com
Got it in less than a week.

>less than a week
Mine took more than a month and me harassing them weekly.

What and where from, how do I do it?

ANY SOFTWARE TEMPERING RATHER TO STEAL OR NOT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL BASN OPEN SOURCE BAN UNLICENSED CODING BAN HOMEBREW OF ANY TYPE BAN ALL DIY WHILE YOU ARTE AT IT YOU SHOULD BE LEGALLY REQUIREDS TO BE AT THE WHIMS OF COMPANIES DONT LIKE IT? END IT FAGGOT NO ONE CARES ITS FUCK LIEK YOU WHO KILL THE ECONOMY FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOPU FUCK OFF AND GO FUCK YOURSELF

ALSO BAN KEREOKE SINGING SHOULD ALSO BE LEFT TO TRAINED PROFESSIONALS

Any of the ones on this list
3ds.guide/ntrboot
3ds-flashcard.com works well enough
Follow the guide from there

Post kirby wallpaper

>moralfags

>2018
>still can't afford to buy videogames

No excuse not to kill yourself poorfag.

>ethics fags

I buy plenty of games. I mostly use it for undubs and uncensoring hacks.

>buy game on 3ds shop that somehow corrupts sd card
>had a back up saved so whatever I'll just get a refund on the game
>"no refunds pussy" - their quote verbatim
finally a good reason to hack my 3ds

That was what did it? I was more annoyed when they deleted games off my 3DS, with their save data. Rune Factory 4 and Fire Emblem Fates got wiped out.

That's nice. I assume you got lucky and they had some in stock at their U.S. warehouse or whatever. Mine ended up taking 3-4 weeks.

>Being an hamsterposter
End yourself.

Post that Gurren Lagann kirby.

I hacked my 3DS back in Janurary.
How is it different now? Didn't they ban people who have the old hack? How do I stop myself from getting banned?
I've literally been away from my 3DS for almost a year since I hacked it.

i have

then i realized all 3ds games are shit

Boot9strap is used instead of arm9loaderhax.
No, they didn't.
You don't. If you got banned, unban yoursaelf.

>yoursaelf.
what the fuck
*yourself

which flashcart should i buy from 3ds-flashcard.com/ ? Does it matter or just go with the cheape one ?

Look at the table
3ds.guide/ntrboot

Oh cool, I don't think I got banned since I haven't used it in so long. So I don't need to update my hack at all? And how easy is it to update title keys?
I tried buying a DS flashcart from them to have DS games for my hacked 3DS, but they kept rejecting my MasterCard, does MasterCard not trust them or something?

How the fuck do you play the prepatched DQMJ3?

I keep getting a black screen

That's cool OP with your hacked 3DS and shit but do you wanna play some video games online.
That goes for the rest of you faggots as well.

>hack 3DS
>no games
>hack Wii U
>play botw but that's it
>hack vita
>no games
Hacking consoles is a meme

Nigger

What is that hamster doing with all that chippu and cola?

I would, but that's just for the built-in screenshotting and future proofing.
It's braindead easy. Scan a QR code.
No, mastercard probably wouldn't trust some sketchy Hong Kong retailer.

Nothing prevents you from doing so. I played UM on release day and bodied little kids with my team I'd been building up for over a week.

Mines is already hacked a Chinese flashcart. Why are you guys scared of the Chinese? What can they possibly obtain from my hacked 3ds?

Alright, thanks for the info man.

I have a hacked O3DS and kind of want to buy a NN3DS (normal size) just because of the form factor and hardware improvements but not sure if it's worth the money.

sorry for not wanting to pay 100 euro for a thermal paste replacement that costs 4 euro and 2 hours

fool

Im bored with it, I played my bing bing wahoos and monster hunter and now my 3ds is just lying around