Garbage combat

>garbage combat
>generic medieval fantasy world
>GARBAGE COMBAT
>pages and pages and pages of shitty lore dumps
>sex in a fucking video game

Remind me again why this game is celebrated? Is it a soyboy thing?

You already reminded yourself with

t. literal soyboy who can't handle boobies in a videogame, didn't play the game on deathmarch, doesn't know that all the lore was completely optional and that most of it wasn't shitty as long as you didn't feel the need to read every single fucking word, and doesn't appreciate a fantasy world that albeit might not be completely original, is still extremely well put together and seems to live on it's own even though it is made of pixels

There aren't really a lot of wrpg's being released, not counting generic kickstarter crap.

You forgot to unsheath your katana and tip the fedora

It has unparalleled world building

not an argument faggot

This is the definition of a soyboy game

Hey, no need to get upset, there's always next time.

Kys. Witcher 3 is THE game soyboy's reference liking when they want to appear as if they have good taste in games. That or Horizon.

I think you got it confused with nier automata, soyboy

The mainstream masses don't really play many RPGs, this one just happens to be really accessible and well marketed which made it popular, just like Skyrim.

t. soyboy

If you thought W3's combat was garbage you would, and probably should, kill yourself if you played witcher 1

How convenient that those are both great games.

>generic medieval fantasy world

t.soyboy retard

It might as well be a visual novel, the character progression and gameplay in TW3 is Bioware tier crap

>op makes bait thread
>gets BTFO
>three replies in and we still don't have a counter argument
pottery

>Shallow action games that cared more about their visuals and stories than the actual gameplay are great games
Yup, and the Marvel movies are cinematic masterworks all, you can't go wrong.

Why do so many soybois like shitty story-games?

attaching the garbage adjective is such a solid argument to argue against

The combat is really easy and repetitive even on higher difficulties, I don't understand why they didn't just copy paste the combat of Witcher 2.

>Says nothing about gameplay, which is why the game is bad

>didn't play the game on deathmarch
Raising the difficulty doesn't fix the shitty combat.

>doesn't know that all the lore was completely optional and that most of it wasn't shitty as long as you didn't feel the need to read every single fucking word
Did you even read it? Most of it is just generic fantasy garble about the fucking nords, or elves, or whatever gay ass names the Witcher universe uses

>and doesn't appreciate a fantasy world that albeit might not be completely original, is still extremely well put together and seems to live on it's own even though it is made of pixels
Nice appeal to emotions, fag.

I don't mind the game, i just picked it up on steam sale, my only problem with it is how fucking clunky the movement is.

I like the aesthetic and the story seems pretty cool so far. The combat isn't amazing but its okay. Its just the shit clunky movement irritating me. Every time i call my horse he ends up running headfirst into fucking walls or getting stuck on tiny bits of terrain.

>shallow
>I have never actually played H:ZD so I'll call it a story mode non-gameplay having "game"

>GARBAGE OPINION
Remind me again why this thread was made? Is it a soyboy thing?

Stop trying so hard to fit in retard

>Playing on blood and broken bones
>Everything is still easy as fuck
Is death march the way to go?

Take a picture of the victory you've won here today by unfolding your limitless wit before us, print it and ask your mom to place it on the fridge's door.

You've earned it champ.

It makes the GOAT list, OP. Kill yourself.

>Sup Forums loves Skyrim now
>Sup Forums hates TW3

What a time to be alive.

>how fucking clunky the movement is.
Most western third-person games control like shit because they prioritize visual realism in movement over responsive controls. The character has to lurch around with a little animation like a real person would instead of just moving when you push the stick.

>Skyrim w/ mods >>>>>> Witcher 3 >>>> Skyrim

>raising the difficulty doesn't fix the shitty combat
surprisingly it actually does
>blabla boring shit because I don't like reading
then don't fucking read it you dumb shit, I remember I completed a mission this one time, read a paper left in a house, and got some more interesting backstory on what had happened before the events of the mission took place. It was the house of mirrors thing if you ever did that mission
>nice appeal to emotions
I'm not appealing to emotions, TW3 objectively has great world building

I argued against all the points labeled in ops bait post. The only really bad part about the gameplay imo is the witcher sense, which really is a shame since the game is built around it, but the rest of the game is great and it in no way ruins the entirety of it

Skyrim is still a really shallow RPG but it is unironically a better RPG than W3 because it still actually allows for character-building. W3 is an interactive storybook, an action game with some RPG elements.

You're right and anyone who is defend this shit game is wrong. Fuck you if you like this cancerous game, soyboy faggot nigger. Congratulations, OP, you're a good person. Good night a happy new year to everyone. Bye.

No it's not. Most soyboys I've met have never even heard of The Witcher.

Why are you meeting soyboys?

>witcher-vision
The entire questing structure is ruined by it. There's little/no additional information for you to read of find to solve the quest because the game is designed with the stupid magic Batman vision in mind.

It's barely an RPG, the builds are laughable and you're always Geralt with the same personality. Dialogue choices don't make an RPG, adventure games have dialogue choices. The combat is ass, positioning is laregly irrelevant and again the lack of different builds means you play the same from hour 1 through 100.

Giving enemies more health on Deathmarch doesn't change any of the systems in place.

CDPR cared more about the story and visuals than the gameplay and it shows, it may be a serviceable story but it's a shallow RPG.

>soyboys I've met

>Witcher 1
>Dark ages aesthetic

>Witcher 3
>1-2 years after witcher 1
>WE 17TH CENTURY NOW
?

W3 is a boring convoluted mess. I can't understand the praise it´s getting either. I'd rather get my fingers chopped off than to play this crap.

Even in deathmarch you become a machine of death by lvl 13, step up our game son

how is the witcher-vision complain even real, the other games had it too under different guises
>TW2 was medallion pulse
>TW1 was literally holding alt, it didn't even have an in-lore explanation

"Shallow"
> literally thousands of pages of dialogue and unique quests

You can shit on the gameplay and we can have a discussion there but otherwise you're fuckin retard

I already agree with the first point but I still can't agree with you on combate
First off, did you play the game on deathmarch? Just so I know that we're on the same page here

>>garbage combat

git gud

It was better in 2

LITERALLY the same fucking webm you have been posting for 75 months now. Want to know why this one, the boss glitch one, and I think one other are the only ones you guys are ever going to use?

There is also the one about the fight vs the Caretaker in HoS which is literally "strike, dodge back, strike, dodge back" ad infinitum. such a masterpiece combat

The only time this ever happens is when autists go in to find evidence for their retarded bait threads. You can do the same with literally any other fucking game.

>bait thread
>50+ replies

The game has masterful world building and good writing and characters. If you don't like it, you're a brainlet.

t. underage brainlets

>hates w3 aka the best modern openworld game ever made, the new golden standard and an ironclad achievement in game design
>spouts buzzwords like a meme loving fuck he is

take a shotgun to your head, you fucking disgrace

Do we really need this thread again?
Baiting BOTW fans got stale for ya?

Why don't you shill the ancient and clunky PC games which you people say are miles better, instead of talking exclusively about the games you hate?

>You play as a bland as fuck "create a character"
>Nobody gives a fuck about the plot of skyrim
>Uninteresting, charmless, NPC's that like the players character are bland as fuck and unrememberable
>Dick around for 100 hours collecting shit from cave and fighting bears, trolls,and dragons or being sent on quests by a hundred different NPC's voiced by 5 different people.

I'll take W3's "interactive storybook" over skyrim's meandering bullshit any day.

w3 exists on console because cdpr needed the extra money and in the end turns out they didn't since w3 sold millions and made them into a billion dollar company

don't make this about PC when your shitboxes had nothing to do with creating the most perfect game there is

I'd take cool threads about Dark Messiah, Deus Ex, Fallout and Morrowind over these brainless daily hate threads about "insert popular game here".

That's what I'm getting at.

I bought into the hype and played for a few hours. Felt like Skyrim without any customization and shitter combat. Couldn't bring myself to play much past when the annoying hack-story cutscenes started happening.

Consoles held The Witcher 3's graphics back

I have a full time job and I dropped this game because of the long ass cutscenes that I didn't have the time to watch them, and it's a fucking rpg it's not worth to play it if you dont follow the story because is a core element of the game

>generic medieval

>game has good story
>can't follow the story because I don't know if this branch of the game is main story or sidequest

>generic medieval

>2 of the same point
>sex is bad
2/10, your bait was really cute

>he uses roll in combat
>superior swallow
>PS4
LOL

Because Yennefer is best girl
And gwent.

This is literally the epitome of generic fantasy.

this

Combat is complete shit.
>ETS LEIK BATMANS
>ETS LEIK ASSASIN CRED
>ETS LEIK MORE DOOR
You’re a fucking brainlet if you think the combat mechanics are satisfying. And yes, it’s still shit on Deathmarch.

Empress ending > Witcheress ending
prove me wrong

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

>Large mushrooms
check
>Rapunzel-looking tower
check
>unicorn
check
>neck
yourself

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
everytime

ITT: "You're the soyboy!"
"No, you're the soyboy!!"

2 things
>1 shit teir bait
>2 the books are really good

Hey, i disagree with you, i enjoyed the game thoroughly and i think the combat is fine (much better than the previous games), characters have a nice ammount of detail and women look like how women should look. Every person has its own opinion, if you like turn based anime games that's fine.

everyone here is a soyboy. I am a soyboy, he is a soyboy, you are a soyboy. You have to be, otherwise you wouldn't be here

>>he plays an rpg and complains both about fighting mechanics and the game having too much text
You must be the guy complaining that street fighters has too much stupid punching and retarded combo shit

AND I'M FREE
FREE FALLIN'

>Witcher 3
>Garbage combat
Such an old meme

here's your (you)

Stay triggered, neopuritan cunt.

YEAAAAAAAH BABY

THERE AIN'T NO EASY WAY OUT

>that dialogue
my sides

The combat is literally fine, and every other aspect of the game is phenomenal. This fucking loser has spent 3 years of his life seething at the existence of a game he didn't enjoy because he has shit taste

referencing anything in the realm of game journalism, comedically or otherwise, is the same as referencing the art projects of mentally retarded children.

The video game journalism industry is where the saddest excuses for human beings go when their Buzzfeed careers fail.

>this thread will get serious replies

>another thread where low iq retards cant understand why people like plot in their video games.

games are art and they require people who are professionally trained in judging them because the market demands it, silly boy

if you want to play games that are sweaty palms levels of "difficulty" why are you playing blowout AAA games instead of the latest indie button masher?

maybe spend less time crying about tw3 and more time playing games that are hard for you

Roasties out!