Why was there never a Sonic Rush 3?

Why was there never a Sonic Rush 3?

Colors DS

Think we're done here.

No Blaze no buy, sonic colors sucks

Dimps stopped making original Sonic games and just started doing shitty handheld ports of the console ones starting with Colors DS.

Blaze is in Colors DS.

Theres something off about that blaze.

Blaze is the best Sonic boy.

>hairband
>boy

Better question.

Why was there a Sonic Rush 2?

I think yellow eyes just turn me on

you cannot play as Blaze, her gameplay is superior to sonic's in every game she's been playable in, including 06 where she was the only fun character in the entire game because her homing attack wasn't slow as shit

I wish we'd get a new game with Blaze.

so how does she generate the fire?

unf

Blaze activates my protector instincts.
Such a good cat

Breast envy

>what is Sonic and the Black Knight

can you explain the mechanics?

>401923704
Blaze is so insecure about the size and shape of her breasts, and so jealous at the thought of characters like Rouge, that she literally generates fire.

Blaze is more flat than Wave, and Wave literally doesn't have mammaries.

>2009 is new

>2009
>new
What the fuck.

>her gameplay is superior to sonic's in every game she's been playable in
[citation needed]
Every gameplay I see of her wasn't it just Sonic's gameplay exactly just with fire? It's like when Royboyfags scream he's better than Marth just because he's on fire.

Real answer here: Sonic 06 flopped hard. And one of the biggest complaints was against Sonic's "friends". So Sonic Team decided they didn't want to showcase Sonic's friends in the next game. The next game just happened to be Unleashed. Which uses Sonic Rush as a blueprint for it's gameplay. Why? Because Sonic Rush was the last Sonic game that got a decent critical reception. And the staff just happened to be on hand.

So even though they didn't make Sonic Rush, they essentially made a Sonic Rush esque game. With Sonic 06's reception killing any chances of Blaze getting the game.

Blaze is the only character I'd go furry for.
How does she do it?

>she

tired meme.

She's a Sonic/Knuckles hybrid. Homing attack + Gliding without Spindash and Climbing.

>Wii game
>new
No.

You literally can not prove that he's female.

the voice?

first one was fun enough.

I legitimately prefer Rush Adventure over Rush. Sure, the minigames inbetween levels were meh, but the levels themselves were a lot more fun and interesting for me.

Thats interesting because I remember the minigames more.