I activate an equip spell!

I activate an equip spell!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0krlxfQ-m-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking broken bamboo
fuckin piece of shit

you soyboys will always bitch and moan about any and every deck/strategy that becomes meta

>w-w-w-w-what the fuck why can't my 30 cards naturia deck win every single duel? ;___________;

KAIBA TOOK THE VAGINA!

FRIENDSHIP

Tea is best girl

>axe of despair

>tfw you will never fuck DMG

there are some broken archtype, meta archtype
and then there are cancer deck that called bamboo burn deck FTK

Play something that counters it then you faggot.

t. weevile

How are there new cards? They already existed in ancient times because of the time traveling Pharoah. Pegasus just decided to not use better cards?

Kaiba took over and just start making a bunch of OCs

What is that type of hairstyle called, anyone know? bowl or short cut dont bring the same results and this shit gets me diamonds.

Pegasus himself mentions that he actually created some of the cards. Most of his deck is pulled straight out of his ass to counter Kaiba and Yugi's deck.

Retarded improbable anime wig.

Bob cut is the closest equivalent.

Because the game is fun when people come up with their own creative decks instead of going on cheesewiki.com to look up the freshest meme deck.

Great, so the game is then dominated by a) cheese meta decks that you dont want to play b) counter decks that you dont want to play
essentially creating an infernal cycle of card game shitposting.

Unless you are playing a 30 cards beatdown deck like a bronze shitter, I doubt there's much of a creative process involved in your shitty ass deck. If you stay anywhere close to a 20 cards deck, then that barely leaves any room for any of your chosen archetype key cards + stapples so you'll end up playing pretty much the same deck as anyone else that also plays the same archetype.

>Great, so the game is then dominated by a) cheese meta decks that you dont want to play b) counter decks that you dont want to play
Scrub mentality. I suggest coming to terms with the fact that winning is fun so you're better off building a deck that can actually, well, you know. Win.

>not posting the superior version

>start with three opponent monsters
>you conveniently brick and get wiped on the third turn
Excellent dueling.

>brainlet links

That’s an awful lot of scoops for one person to have

BRING BACK SHADDOLS

> bronze shitter
> scrub mentality
> winning is everything

That's the best this site has to offer in terms of weapons-grade autism folks. When you're not trying to have fun playing your own deck, but only focussing on winning a children's card game by putting together the flavour of the month deck, that's just pathetic. Unless you're winning some big ass prize money, you'd be better off investing your effort into something useful.

THIS
THE ONLY ARH TYPE THE GAME IS MISSING, GET ON IT KONAMI
ALSO MORE GHOST TRICK

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE PLAYING GOOD PLAYERS WITH GOOD DECKS
>Not that I wanted to win though, that would be autsitic, hehe
Retarded soyboy.

Pegasus made a ton of cards based on all sorts of myths, ancient civilizations, and even pop culture.

Originally the cards(stone tablets) were used to seal existing monsters, nowadays it's really the other way around. You create a card and a duel monster spirit is born from it, even the shitty scribbles Kaiba sent up into space for Judai had spirits born for them.

Why live!????

Fuck off Colbert.

*gets blacked*

>have fun playing your own deck
That's only worthwhile IRL with friends/LGS acquaintances or in the actual Yu-Gi-Oh! vidya.
I don't know why you'd try and fuck around with less than optimal decks in a gimped format, pay2win grindfest where everyone is aiming to win with the current meta deck.

Seriously, why?
If you're not an idiot, you know it's not going to work.

It's a shame Tea had to go to New York and get blacked

I don't think it's a shame.
She got to live her lifelong dream, after all, isn't that a good thing?
Becky is better anyway.

I know it's you burnfag, you're the only one that instantly jumps on defense of every kind of burn faggotry

Why are Tea players so cancerous?

I'm not denying that Becky is waifu for laifu

>yugioh then
>Oh wow! Nice card user, 2000ATK and 1800DEF is great! I wonder how I can beat that?! I know...

>Yugioh Now
>Webm

JUST

Konami fears the bamboo sprites.

I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even play DL because the speed format is garbage, I just love Rebecca.
Burn decks are legit, though.

That's not Yu-Gi-Oh! now, though.
Pendulums haven't had their own zones for a while now and that mat is missing the Link zone.

>monarchs stormforth
nothing personnel kid

>add bamboo swords to a 20 card format
>surprised people make some otk deck with it in less than a day
Konami never learns

I am aware. I just don't have any other webms with the newest gimmick of the set out.

>posts something that can't even be played under current rulings

Then why say that it's Yu-Gi-Oh! now when you know it isn't?

See faggot. It's a point how Yugioh has become a gimmick fucking TCG. It's like MtG where 50,000 cards and only MAYBE 500 are used regularly.

Re-read my post.

>Chicken Game

cus he said he didn't have webms of that? made me think, user.

Archetypes were a mistake, it shouldn't have gone beyond monster type and attributes. The moment they started making effects based around monster names is when the game became brainless with prebuilt decks for kids to not have to think.

*kaijus u owo*

>Summon two Samurai
>Summon Shien
>Destroy everything on turn 3 and win

I hate this game sometimes.

Burn decks are high IQ. Why don't you go play your unga bunga beatdown deck with your gay high school friends?

I play the spell card, Hinotama! Then I play the spell card, Hinotama!

at least in YGO you can use anything besides banned and limited

or did they change that?
haven't played since like 2010

>Hinotama
It's like you've never even seen an actual burn deck and just hate it because someone else told you to.

im still mad they nerfed the standby burn in DL, but red eyes faggotry and 3SD gets a free pass

>Perfect Summon ready to go turn one
>Direct Attack
>ENEMY CONTROLLER
>SWITCH TO DEFENSE
>End Turn
>Asspulls perfect card that shits all over your combo

This shit is so fucking retarded, it's like fighting Tag Force kid with CWCheats enabled. If it wasn't for the enormous XP boost for participating in a duel with him what purpose would he actually serve? His rewards usually suck anyway.

>Xyz instead of XYZ
Damn, that's refreshing.

>grit
>sprite burnfag ragequits
Loving every laugh

3SD is no more.

Then I play the spell card, Hinotama!

>Tea

>Hinotama has flames in the card's art
>it must be a burn staple!

then i play the goddam card, lava golem

I play the spell card Hinotama
I summon panther warrior and set a card facedown

Anzu is hecka cute.

>Enishi you
what, you actualy getting fucked by mind-control joey?
my fucking gem deck fuck his shit up

weeb

Nah, I just have it stuck in my head from how many times I've done that event to gather coins in hopes of free gemmies.

not him but I get wrecked by him on lvl 40 so many times

I play Gearfried the Iron Knight
I lay one card face down

attack Gearfried
get kuni'd
proceed to get fucking burned to death

*bites into ice cream*

no backround remove?
what deck are you playing?

The current burn is something that turbos through the whole deck with the Broken Bamboo Sword engine, combo with some wood sprite that can send an equip to the grave to deal 500. Theoretical 6k first turn from the core cards alone.

I get fucked by lv40 Roba. He has Jinzo from the start, if you begin you can't attack it, once you summon something strong enough to fuck Jinzo up, he uses Brain Control, steals it and OTKs you.

just a simple autocreated beatdown deck so can click autoduel

That sounds pretty cash.
I might get back into DL just to play this.

TWO

Well if you do want to play it optimally, youll need some top rarity cards from a bunch of boxes. Have fun

Asking to be dicked
>Nyan-nyan literally the only light monster in the deck
Dude it doesnt take time to make a decent beatdown deck so fucking get on to it

I tried 40 Roba once. Never tried again. The time taken to beat him wouldn't be worth it.

And you've vividly reminded me why I completely gave up on it.
Thank you, user, I appreciate it.
I don't need this shit game in my life.

Why the fuck can't Konami just make another Tag Force or yearly Championship Edition game?

Same, it's unsatisfying and a gamble.

Unless you have a shit ton of luck and gems, you will be spending some cash on it, cause you need 6 URs from boxes
And its not really a competitive deck. Yeah you can win on the first turn of the duel, but its inconsistent as fuck and if you go second chances are you already lost.

some were based on the egypitian tablets, but the rest were took from other civilization and made from scratch

Well there was Legacy of the Duelist.

Why would you make a good game with all cards that requires a lot of effort and makes about 45$ once when you can just make a game with way less effort that makes money continuously?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a new Tag Force and would never spend a cent on mobage, but from an economic point of view I understand Konami.

Play ygopro dummy.

*unzips man-eater bug*

DL isnt that bad, to be honest.
If youre F2P, it takes some time to grind, but its very doable.
It has a bit of luck involved, but the way boxes work, you WILL get the card you want eventually. You might spend less or more, but its guaranteed. Recently I picked a Floodgate in 5 packs, insta reset. Sometimes you get lucky like that.

I just picked this game up again after stopping sometime in spring, got me some samurai and played ranked. There was some dude playing that sprite and I wondered what he was up to, apparently he bricked because I just summoned two samurai, gave the one that can attack twice an equip and finished him off.

>was
Exactly the problem.
Though, partially because of my lack of friends, I prefer a story mode to play.
It's why I was really enjoying where the yearly Championship Editions were going.
Decent enough in the way of a story, even if it was mostly just you playing the part of the MC and some character customization.

I understand why as well, I'm just disappointed.
Surely they still made a profit.
I'd ask why they don't do both, but we all know why they don't.

I've put a few hundred hours into it and it really is pretty shit.
I don't want to grind out the ass to get one UR, then go back and do it all over again if I happen to need 3 of them.
It's a shit way of doing it.

I can't find a full batch torrent for the GX anime anywhere.

Who /bakura&bonz/ here?
Tea shitters need not apply.

>doesn't bite his ice cream
your soyteeth can't handle some cold?

What if I use her for GB and Holy Guard?

you are fucking lucky
look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=0krlxfQ-m-k