>ps4 is the normie console
>switch is the soyboy console

Did I get it right?

but still mostly niggers

No.
>Xbox is the cuck console
>PS4 is the soyboy console
>Switch is the numale console

You're right, but people here mostly like the PS4 over the other consoles and they hate being "normie" so you can expect what the responses in this thread will be...

Why did you jack so many shit games?

>people will disagree with me, don't listen to them
nice try

PS4 has by far the largest playerbase out of all the current consoles. Of course it has the normies.

cuck and soyboy are essentially the same thing

PS4
>chads who are willing to spend money to play exclusives
XBOX
>normies coasting off of halo franchise
SWITCH
>soyboys who cashed in their goodboy points

Now what does owning all 3 make you?

The normies play call of duty, and guess who has exclusive call of duty content? PS4

No one but a few chads even play Halo anymore.

Id say mentally ill own xbox as me and my mate who both own xbox are mentally ill

But I'm mentally ill and own a PS4.

I'm mentally ill and I own 4 PS4s

ps4 is for children because it makes them feel grown up playing "adult" themed games..Xbox is for casual/exhardcore gamers and switch is for everyone that grew up playing the original nes so normal people with jobs and families and people that actually have real lives

I'm mentally ill as well but I own a WiiU, what should we do guys?

proofs of illness?

Yes.

I own 4 PS1s

>>xbox is the chad console
you mean dead
>>ps4 is the normie console
pic related console.
>>switch is the soyboy console
yes

I'm not saying they still play halo, but that the only reason they own an xbox in the first place is because of the halo franchise. Normies buy xbox for halo and cod, forget WHY they have an xbox instead of a ps4, and then suffer. Chads at least have the money and the know how to choose the right console.

I post here all most daily

I'm not a soyboy

I watch anime every day.

PS4 is a for normies & weebs.
Xbox is for chads & contrarians.
Switch is for core gamers & manchildren.

I own an Xbox One X and a PS4 and my Xbox gets more use than my PS4. Meh.

Ps4 is the Supreme Gentlemen's console.

>This is how So[n]yboys actually see themselves
Kek

>PS4 and Xbox One are for alpha males who bang women

>Switch and 3DS are for beta males who provide for women

>PC and Vita are for omega males who don't speak to 3D women at all

>Smartphone games are for women themselves

Prove me wrong.

>All that power
>Still no exclusives
>Still can't manage stable 30fps on PUBG

I play Xbox on a 4K TV, because I don't care about games that much, when I run out of games to play, I'll buy a PS4 and try Nier and Persona 5, maybe Uncharted

>that shit taste in games

Just sell your xbox, we don't want you owning one.

None of the PS4 exclusives look that interesting and multiplats are better on Xbone.

>we
How is it shit taste in games if I've never played them? You pseudo Chad fucking embarassment

I bet you're American, 5'8 and in your mid twenties

Things have gotten weird this gen. Playstation is both the weeb and the chad console all in one somehow. That's why it's been doing so well, it satisfies both groups. Switch is the normie console but is also extremely on point as far as good games go and has a bright future, and is becoming something similar to PS4 in that both nintendo fans and normies buy and enjoy it. And Xbox is dead, it's chad title taken by playstation. All the functions are taken amongst nintendo and sony. We're back to PS1/N64 days.

PS4 isn't normie's it's blacks. Go look at a map of PS4 vs Xbox ownership in the states, it's a perfect fit.

It's because of fighting games. The brothas can't resist playing some Street fighter

You saw it and thought "I should spend money on this"

Exclusives don't sell systems, just look at how many get sold on each FIFA release

So you are 5'8 and in your mid twenties?
Yes I've heard plenty of good things said about both games, and when I've finished playing every possible game on my Xbox One X, when the PS4 and its games are cheap, Why not?

You see fast food every day and think "I should spend money on this"

just look at how many consoles won a generation without exclusives

I don't eat fast food and I'm not even the person you were arguing with
It's ridiculous to say your purchases don't reflect your taste and no, if I've played all the good games I still won't bother with shit games "just because".

Xbox One X proud owner American, 6'0 and 30 years old here. I bet you're underage, have trouble talking to girls you like and still mooch off your parents by the tone of your post.

30 years old and on Sup Forums? Hahahahahahahaha haven't you got kids to play with? Or a wife to satisfy?

I see your point but if I hear good things about games, and I can easily afford them, why wouldn't I check them out? I haven't even watched gameplay of them yet as I will before I attempt to purchase them. It's a good thing taste is subjective, what type of clothes do you wear and what genre of music do you listen to? I'll judge your superior taste

>Exclusives don't sell systems

THE CONSOLE WITH ZERO EXCLUSIVES IS DEAD.
BURY IT.
CONSIDER THIS MERCY.

>Hahahahahahahaha
Thanks for proving my point, kid.

I never said I had superior taste user
Why buy them to try when you can just try both nier and Persona on PC for free? Uncharted is exactly like the other shit cover shooters in the series

>hahahaha
>when Sup Forums the site itself is older than some of the people who post here

You are 30 years old. Posting about video games.
>cat reaction image
Hahahahahahaha another virgin

You know you're dealing with an underage kid when they think a 30 year old can pass off as their father..

Read the post again, at what point do I state I'm buying them to try?

>check them out

Average age women have children is 28 you fucking embarrassment. You're old and you play video games. It's OK to be a failure.

the average age on Sup Forums is around 15

Read the sentence DIRECTLY after that, Jesus Christ you have the reading comprehension of a 7 year old or someone who suffers with autism.

Watching gameplay isn't checking a game out
This is like saying you can test a car by watching someone else drive

well since this thread is devolving into shit flinging arguments, I think it’s time

Seems like it. There was a good battlestation picture a while ago that was getting bashed which seemed odd, so that explains a lot.

>watching gameplay isn't checking a game out
>followed by car analogy
No, it isn't. The style of gameplay is what I'm paying attention to.

Numale and soyboy are the same thing you fucking tards

mentally ill and own both a switch and a ps4

>own a Switch
>fucking hate soy or any vegan replacement

What am I now?

cuck

Chad hasn't played a videogame in his life

Can't be a cuck if I don't date anyone or fall in love

>ITT

Not a Sup Forums meme

xbox is the normie trash console. ps4 is the good console. switch the best console

I thought soyboiz and numales were interchangeable?

this guy is a soyboy just for showing off fuck

f*ckin epik holy shit xD

why so serious?

>chads
>at consoles
>at all
>green text

>PS4
>chads who are willing to spend money to play exclusives

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Xbox and PS4 audience is exactly the same. And that audience is everyone who wants to play games but is too lazy to build a pc. They choose which to buy by looking at their friends. If their friends mostly own PS4 they'll get a PS4. Same for Xbone.

You are right about Switch people.

ITT people who don't understand Sony always wins baby

No

>xbox is for chads
>ps4 is for SJWs and normie soyboys
>Switch is for Alpha gods

>xbox is the normie platform
>PS4 is the cuck platform
>Switch is the soyboy platform
>PC is the redditor platform
ftfy

>xbox is for fucking faggots