What "gaming" chair are u rocking rn, Sup Forums?

what "gaming" chair are u rocking rn, Sup Forums?
pic related

i want to smell it

It was this but i broke now i'm using the edge of my bed

what do your feet smell like, user?

Ladies, contain your orgasms

I use my sofa it looks like this but the colours are nicer

Something pretty similar to this, with a cushion.

been there user i feel you

I got an office chair from the side of the road, works bretty gud.

old pic but only one that shows the chair somewhat

*chair explodes*

is this a slav thread?

The soyboy chair

A pink one.

Get on my fucking level.

Yes. Those are masturbation stains.

i don't know i think it's from ikea

Cringe.

Anal rape is my fetish i wish i had that chair

a chair that doesn't try to kill me by exploding and lodging shrapnel up my ass.

get on my level

this

same. No cushion here tho. Maybe next month

it's really comfortable

patricians choice.

Are gaming chairs a meme? Or are they really comfy

C R U S T Y
R
U
S
T
Y

so what you just take a break from gaming to stand up jerk off onto the couch, sit down and start playing again?

Just use a pillow or fold a blanket for your ass that's what i found useful before it broke

This

Never understood why people hold massive cases in places like that taking up all the desk space

meme, I got one from Office Max that's comfy af. Even has a little cushion you can adjust with a knob that pushes against your lower back offering support

steel frame, padding, adjustable armrests, back&neck pillows
they're sturdy and comfortable like a good office chair would be, just the shape is different and in my country they cost half of what an office chair of equal quality costs

My desk is more than big enough, it's bad to keep your case on carpet.

Racing chairs are a meme just like car beds for children.

what's that little light up knobby thing under your monitor? i see them all the time

preamp
Giving you control over stereo speakers like the ones pictured.

LP-2020A+

Nah. I use spit to masturbate. Drips off my fucking balls.

which one of you chair sniffers is this?

using spit to masturbate is nasty what i do is get either lube or a bowl of water and just rub the tip of my dick for some great feels

Fuck no. Using spit's patrician as fuck.

Kotatsu is nice and toasty but my ass hurts.

i never understood why people use lube to fap, sounds like such a hassle. is it because you don't have foreskins?

Pick one. Don't ever return.

I trust that you've never understood the power of lube shits like getting jerked off by angels.

I just dry rub the tip feels good
Lube feels better I'm uncut and use it sometimes

It doesn't have gas cylinder to adjust height so no chance for anal surprise like . But I had to build small pedestal to place it on so it's usable with regular desks.

you sound really enthusiastic about fapping, i just do it out of necessity
fuck edging for 20 minutes then another 2 minutes wiping lube off my groin

How is that chair for leaning back into i feel like it would break after 2 months.

The one in the middle. Got them all from Craigslist, can't wait to get killed anally.

It feels good I don't use lube unless I'm alone and gonna jerk off all day

ikea's Markus is objectively the best

That's why i said water in my post. The only thing about water is that you have to wet it constantly

Same

>wet it constantly
lube actually sounds preferable to that. user, are you retarded?

Water is a terrible lubricant.

Well if you're gonna bitch about lube than water is a perfect alternative. Stop being a bitch and try it with lube

you dont >need< to fap

Not masturbating at all is actually unhealthy for you. Doing it too much is equally unhealthy in other ways though.

If masturbating healthy for you than why is it a sin?

Churches imposed strange morals and ideas upon people to try to better control them.

You can unblock it and press with upper back to move it away into semi bed position. You can block at any point if you like to have sturdy back support again. Leg part is moved separately.

sin is a human construct

nobody seemed to point out the fact that when you're having normal sex, it's essentially the same outcome where millions of sperm cells die because only one gets to impregnate the egg

? It's true though. Just look at history. Countries where Religion and State wasn't seperated always had those weird morals.
The perfect example exists even today, just look at Islam.

Islam is the religion of satan come on everyone knows that

But christianity roots from Islam. Jesus religion was Islam

>christianity roots from Islam
prime example of an idiot posting

I sit on a stool which is basically a cushion screwed to a base. After 4 years on this thing I don't even remember how the gaymen chair feels.

Islam isn't a religion it's a cult
>Christianity which is thousands of years old comes from a cult that started 1000 years ago

the virgin sit

the chad recline

homo

>laying down shitposting on my iPad while I farm VS matches to unlock characters in melee

Because it's the more favorable of the extremes. When it goes wrong it goes VERY wrong.

oh look found a slightly better/newer pic

God your house is disgusting clean up

How does masturbation go very wrong?

Yes, hello, that is me.

Show butthole pls

Why do you people always want to see my butthole? I poop from there.

I live in filth

I'm an addict

My qt 3.14 gf cheated on me and left me a broken shell

I wonder if Mya is okay

FAG

Because boy buttholes are nice

Nice 500r.

*blocks your path*

ha loser

Hello!
I need to be courted to want to show someone my butthole.
They're lovely cases, I'm definitely getting another if I ever have the need to get a new case.

How do I court you then?

Come to Maryland and take me on a lovely date or two.

*meows at you*

The middle one looks ok, the other two not so much.

help

In order, they are the Herman Miller aeron, natural posture high back chair, and the Steelcase Think. All of them were $25 each through the magic of second hand

I want to buy a new desk chair in a week or so çause the one I have at the moment kills my back. I have a budget of about $140 but will go a little higher if necessary. I don't mind if it's a 'gamer' chair or an office chair just as long as it lasts and is comfortable. Anyone got any ideas?