Is it worth 300 bucks?

is it worth 300 bucks?

If you're posting on Sup Forums I'd say probably.

yup

>He doesn't pay for it with good husbando points.
Disgusting Alt-right brute.

it's worth 3000 bucks to be fucking honest

GOTY after GOTY after GOTY after GOTY

what else do you want?

Online multiplayer that isn't ass would be pretty nice

online works perfectly

It works, but is it good?
I'd prefer dedicated servers over shitty peer to peer.
In Splatoon 2 you can't play in a party unless you're rank B- (why the fuck)
There's pretty much no point to adding friends on the Switch other than seeing that 34 people are playing XC 2 right now

sure is

what did he mean by this

>it's worth 3000 bucks to be fucking honest
Why do Nintendo fanboys have a mental illness?
>dude I would literally pay money to Nintendo for nothing I just like giving them money

Why are you asking Sup Forums for this?

yeah I guess so, I got one and botw, and I have enjoyed it so far, you could also buy it play a handful of games and then sell it on craigslist for near retail and make all your money back

because he's beta who can't form his own opinions and needs Sup Forums to form them for him

With the library it has now? Nah, might as well wait for more games and a price drop.
Also no good Paper Mario no buy!

they are the only reason why I still play video games. every single time I play their games I feel like a child. pure joy, pure happiness. they are magicians

this applies to any console tbf

>instantly soy boy images instead of actual arguments

how much is $300 to you?

fanboy

yes obviously he's a fanboy you dipshit, now what?

can someone explain to me why it is always playstation and nintendo? why not xbone or pc?is it a console wars thing that I just dont get?

Because sonyfags are SEETHING with jealousy, they go after Nintendo because they have weaker consoles, they don't go after Xbox because dead console, they don't go after PC anymore because they realized PC is infinitely better

Xbros are kill and pcbros are content sucking ports up their ass

nah

yes

most of it is just falseflagging

also whats the point if most people have more than one console anyway, is it just poor children that can only get one and are trying so hard to justify their purchase.

this is something I always wonder about on this board. I have a PC, PS4, and Switch and fuck with them all. Poorfags are just cancer

>He doesn't know

Yes
The average Sup Forums user is 15 years old.

what ever makes you happy

>I would pay 10x the amount just for Switch
>haha totally not a fanboy though

Yes. Xenoblade 2 and BOTW alone are 150+ hours worth of content

Splatoon 2 can be over 1,000 hours

Same, I have a high end pc that I play most of my games on and then I have a ps4 for the exclusives and a switch. I have no interest in any of the new x bone games since halo is basically dead to me.

What's this good husband poins meme.

Fuck what 343 did to Halo

No, Ps4 is less money and has a much bigger library and future. Switch got its only worthwhile games, and now a drought is about to take place.

Name switch games with a 2018 release date that would justify the price.

only good husbands that let their wives sleep with jamal and give them their entire income can ask for their permissions to purchase nintendo switch and ask for some game time

You know that part about getting married where you let an African gentleman nigger rape your wife well this has something to do with that

If you have to ask, probably not.

>ps4 has a much bigger library and future
>future

pc also has a much bigger library, only it has 10000x more good games than ps4

Ps4 has more worthwhile games in January than switch in all of 2018

Ps4 gets every worthwhile pc game released plus exclusives that are not a mobile looking game.

name 3

PC gets every multiplat game released to the PS4 + more that are not life of black tiger and it's all in 1000x better graphics

I wasn't comparing the two, I just don't see how a console that's four years old is expected to have a smaller library than a console that's not even one.

nintendo would be top of the game if it wasn't for how limited the online feels. It's so limited, and when it's finally not limited they'll probably start nickle and diming you for it

Does Nintendo actually make money off the Switches selling it at $300?

correct. anyone posting console war bullshit is just a poorfag stuck to one console or someone who is really really fucking bored and lonely.

They sell them at pretty close to the manufacturing cost, so they make a small amount of money from selling the console itself. The profits mostly come from game sales.

T.faggot who has switch, ps4, and pc
Well it does have a lot of nice exclusives but if I were you I would wait for a little more games to come out. Other than that it is a very solid console only shitty thing is you gotta pay for online shit. In the end id say its hard to tell its mainly up to you to decide OP.

Nintendo has 2 97s they can't play. They lost. They need 2 sony EXLCUSIVE 97s to even compete on the same field and nintendo is JUST getting started

SONY HAS HAD 5 YEARS ALREADY AND CAN'T DO SHIT DUMB CUCkS LOST AHAHAHAHAHAHA

shut up

I was really tempted to get one this month just for BotW until I found out that CEMU exists. Currently halfway through the game playing at a higher resolution and framerate than the Switch.

So no, definitely not worth $300.

>Nintendo has 2 97s they can't play.
what?
>2 97s
what does this even mean?

He's referring to the Metacritic scores for Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild

>300$
>Plus atleast a 64 gb sd card
>Plus a controller if you have friends
>Plus one full priced game
>Plus indie titles

More than 3 hundo bucko but honestly I cant wait to buy it. PS4, XB1 and some PC games have reached a plateau where its almost impossible to make a profit on games with the best graphics and most details, to appeal to normie faggots who only care about technical achievements. Hence the amount of microtransactions in most games, even fucking singleplayer games. Its more wishful thinking but I hope AAA game devs realize this and look at how well Zelda sold despite looking like a last gen title. Even with the graphical limitations it still has more soul than anything EA is shitting out at this point. Switch could turn the market but could also just be a nintendo game machine, but atleast you'll be sure that there are plenty of older console games available in handheld form.

How the fuck you going to talk shit about eggs?

Shitty invention but
>eggs are considered "soyboy food" now
Just neck yourself, this meme is just pure delusion at this point.

Nintendo:
>has games
>GOTY
Sony:
>has no games
>numale shit like horizon

The choice is clear OP

I don't think close to 600 million in around 10 months is that bad

>tfw my joy-con got loose after having the Switch for 10 months

Stop projecting onto others.

is this face now considered soy boy?
:D

Wow, really? That's a hillariously small profit margin.

Not even. Even if the entire thing costs $257 to produce and a profit of $40 is made, some of it still goes to the distributors. Amazon/game store takes a cut.

But then again, when you're Nintendo, you're probably buying the hardware in bulk at a discount from the manufacturers.

they make most of their own games though which is where they make most of their money

You mean compared to the other consoles, which have all sold at a loss since the PS2 era? Even the hilariously priced launch $599 PS3 was sold at a loss.

Nintendo is the only console maker which has consistently made ANY profit on their consoles since the turn of the century.

Seriously cut all the Sup Forums bullshit, I’m really considering getting one today.
Mostly so I can play rocket league while the kids play around the house or outside,seeing as I already have a wiiu I don’t really care for smash,kart, or Zelda. Are the other games worth it?

>$599 PS3 was sold at a launch

How the fuck does a PS3's components cost more than $599? Not to mention PS3 is cheap as fuck as the years went on.

I think it's funny that people are comparing a ps4 with a hand held console, they distinctly different markets

>How the fuck does a PS3's components cost more than $599?
power of the cell, baby

But seriously, I have no idea, it's pretty absurd.

Splatoon 3

When is the revision with the better screen, battery life and storage space coming out?

I'll buy one just for Bayonetta

t. sonychad

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

ok

I did that for Bayo 2 and the WiiU, and that was a mistake.

but bayo 3 is also coming

Am I the only one who has both a PS4 and a Switch? I mean the PS4 is like 4 years old, im surprised no one has more than enough money to purchase both systems and by both systems and get all the exclusives in a 4 year timespan, even if you're a poorfag

I have a PS4 and I'm about to buy a Switch. Seems like the patrician combo to me.

I bought a Switch a couple weeks back and it's definite worth the purchase. I've been cycling through 3 of the games on there for a while now.

Which ones?
Also is odyssey atleast 30 hours of fun guys?

Odessy is my most played game to be honest. Shit has crazy amount of post game content.

only true alphas play PC. Stick to nintendo soy boy.

I do, too. Although I haven't played my PS4 in a really long time. I mainly got it to play with literally one friend online. Other than that, I played Bloodborne and The Last of Us Remastered on it back in like 2015.

That same friend now has a nice PC, so I imagine the PS4 will be left in the dust for a while. If the new Spider-Man is good I'll break it out again.

Depends on your preferences. There's quite a few indie games to play and the first party games released for it are excellent, but it's still the systems first year so the library is naturally shallow. There's a lot of stuff announced to be coming, so it should hopefully be more varied by next year, though with basically no release dates announced its a little too early to make assumptions.

I got one as a gift and love the games I do have but I'm still not sure I'd have payed 300 dollars for it, because it takes more than three good exclusives to justify a purchase for me. But other people are satisfied with Mario and Zelda alone.

you know exactly what answers you are gonna get posting here

do it

*dabs*

>put a price tag on all of its components
100% they took consumer prices of equivalent components off amazon