Gravity Rush 2

Who else a 6000+ Dusty Token bro? You DID help Kat, right?

Nice

I joined the community and got 2000 in one day. Going at it again tonight.

I don't even want to buy the game now because I won't be able to get enough tokens for all the costumes in time.

I have a little over 5k tokens right now.

A lot of people seem to like one photo I took with Kat in her Dark Angel costume sitting in that slum place.

We need to start riots in the streets over the loss of dusty tokens.

You can get it done in like 3 days.

>kind of want GR2
>remember that dusty tokens end this month

Am I already screwed?

Kat will never touch your musty scrotum

Yeah I just got 6000 tokens. Now to finish the game.

No. You still have time if you start soon. You can get it done in 3 days time and you still have another ten days or so.

You still need to get all the furniture, gestures and photo items to get the ultimate explorer talisman

Good to know. Got it on on sale last week and wasn't gonna bother getting the tokens. Thanks guys.

>when you smash three challengers at once and get 540 coins

Feels good. I'm only at 5000 but I need 20 more treasure chests or so to get all the furniture, gestures and whatnot

You get those from sidequests.

None of you helped Kat unless you have the white kat desu

Not all of them

I've done all the sidequests and am still missing at least 15 furniture items. I know there's about 6 gestures and maybe 10 photo items as well, plus 15 talismans. Do the treasure hunts every day if you want all that shit

So if I buy the game I can still get these tokens in time?

yes

I don't get stuff from the treasure hunts anymore so I have to be done with that so I can get the rest via sidequests.

>this game's soundtrack didnt even get nominated for any rewards

Sometimes when you open a chest it doesn't gives you anything even if you still have stuff missing

Why does Sony hate Kat?

Too wholesome. Can't pimp her out like Nintendo does with their buttslut princesses.

It's not about being good but how popular a game is.

How did Transistor even get looked at then?

Not popular on Sup Forums does not equal not popular in general.

Because it was one of the most popular western indie games?
You know, made by the guy that did Bastion, one of the most popular indie games?

Transistor was incredibly popular and also incredibly good.
Gravity rush is not incredibly popular and also very good.

Dusty tokens aside, the implementation of online is actually pretty darn fun and it makes me extremely butthurt that it's dying.
This IP deserved better.

I waited a few months after PS4s launch to buy it. I didn't have a single game I was excited for until Transistor's release date, so I bought it a few days before and it was my first platinum.
I didn't even know Gravity Rush existed until the remastered's launch and I saw a thread on Sup Forums about it which got me interested

God, mission 12 Black Eagle is a frustrating mess of a mission which really puts the shitty camera system in this game through a real workout.

You can see her nipples poking up through her clothes. Is that really wholesome?

Nipples allow you to get to wholesome milk, so yes.

WHAT COMMUNITY? PLS TELL. i'm going to hop off PC to get 6000. i already have some, but i haven't played it in awhile. going to play this and EDF5 tonight
import EDF5 if you know what's good for you, Sup Forums

i want kat's hobo feet in my face

Kat is NOT a hobo

fucking waifufags that talk like this are so cringy. jesus christ. they make me embarrassed to like the same games.

>say Kat isn't a hobo
>now I'm a waifufag

She lives in a sewer and bathes in raw sewage

>NO bully my waifu!!!!!! NOT FOR LEWD XD !!!!!!
immolate yourself

Can I get a psn account to get this game and transfer it to my Australian account?
It's full price still.

*get a usa psn account to get this game

you sound like an insecure faggot user

Just because you live in the sewer doesn't mean you bathe in sewage.
>putting words in my mouth
No one is impressed by strawmen, user.

>it's a Treasure Hunt in Vendecentre episode

You must not have played the first game dude.

Stupid treasure hunt missions wont spawn anymore.

How do I get more of them?

which outfits do you get for GR1 save data?

the best ones

What's my motivation to get 6000 Dusty Tokens? I'm not a big trophyfag but I plat'd both versions of GR and wouldn't mind adding 2 to the list. I was looking at the trophy list and all I'm missing are the photo albums and unlocking all of Kat's abilities

goddamn it thanks

I joined a PS community to grind out tokens but no one is sending challenges and people keep purposefully beating mine instead of getting a tie
I'm only at 3000 from shitty treasure hunts and photo likes

Unlimited gravity talisman mostly. Not much else besides gestures and costumes.

Thanks for the reminder Sup Forums.
This has been on my "to play" list for far too long

Glad it's on sale

Literally just toss out a bunch of photos scattered around the towns and bros will rate what you upload to get you tokens.
Literally just do all the challenge missions you find once and submit a challenge and bros will go lose to you on purpose so you get huge tokens.
Literally each time you log in you'll be flooded with treasure hunts, completing gets you tokens when you take your own treasure hint photo and then if someone uses your photo hint to get the treasure you get even more tokens.

It doesn't take long at all to get the 5000 for all costumes or 6000 for the stupid talisman.

>Tank top and shorts costume is only 300 tokens

Thank god it's the only one I wanted compared to the rest

I'm gonna play this after the servers get nuked.

>tfw you can't transfer them from vita
I might eventually pick up on remastered a year or so down the line, but at least 30-50% of the fun of the costumes is the photo sharing among everyone. It was just simple fun, and some of them were super cute or creative.

>tfw i played the demo for the first game in stores a few years back
>really liked it but couldnt afford it a psp at the time
>really liked the use of gravity powers, so much so that it forms most of the basis as to why i think gravity powers are the best powers
>a large part of the reason i want to see more gravity based games, in a similar vein
>tfw the IP is dying before i can even give it a proper shot
i dont know how to describe this feel. i know i missed the boat on this one, but i dont know...something about this game just calls to me, like its one of those gems that will never be seen again, similar to the soulblazer series, and that the magic of it all is about to go away. wat do?

Easy as shit compared to the shanty town in jirga para lhao with 3 recycled buildings

I love her, even if she's stinky.

I just opened up a save editor and gave myself on the tokens.

Who wants to be a fucking loser and grind out boring shit.

pls tell me how

You'd need to shell out 60 bucks at the moment for the currently existing ps4 save editor.

Do I need to complete the game before I get swarmed in treasure hunts / challenges? I got out of the starting area yesterday but I only saw 2 treasure hunts and one challenge there.

ah, i see. no thanks just for one game

More challenges are unlocked with story progression and maybe side quests but treasure hunts should refresh on some hidden timer

But why? I have over 16,000 tokens just by enjoying the game. What's the point of not just playing the game to enjoy what you get from the tokens?

your feelings. just let people do what they want, faggot

It sounds like you are being a huge faggot.

The games will still be available and fun to play even after the servers go offline. In GR1 the online feature was just scoreboards, it didn't add anything meaningful to the game.

In GR2 it's pretty shitty if they're just straight up stripping those features out of the game. I feel like the least they should do is take a portion of the player treasure hunts / challenges / photos and upload them into a patch or something you can still get a taste of the community involvement after the servers are offline. Even if they don't though, these are still a lesser part of the game, and they wont prevent you from enjoying it. Also knowing Sony it's not exactly unlikely that these games wont get ANOTHER remaster for PS5. At least GR2 since they can sell it on having the 60 FPS it always should've had. Alternatively it will eventually become emulatable on PC if you are that much of a poorfag.

I'm just legitimately curious what the point is all. I'm sure he already had one, but I just don't understand why anyone would spend $60 for what is essentially comparable to a gameshark in the first place.

is that save editor worth it? i remember using that one ps3 save editor all the time for my ps3 games.

>60 could be like 0.60 to somebody
>someone could want to edit saves for things like this -- for anything
>so someone can get items in-game

So, there's literally going to be no way to get the prizes you get with the dusty tokens when the servers shut down? That's fucking bullshit. I have the game but I don't want to have to force myself to grind out tokens for something that shouldn't even be happening in the first place. They should just make all the prizes free.

You're really not missing anything, the IP was going to die with or without your sale, it's a niche franchise with a small budget that received no marketing from Sony and quite frankly doesn't really have the gameplay pull to get people in by itself, the fact that it got a sequel in the first place is a miracle and you might as well just enjoy GR1 and 2 when you want instead of worrying about it, the game will still be there years from now

dusty token farming 2.0 on psn. Add a bunch of people and do challenges and rate photos and such.

I just got my 6000. Only took 2 sessions. Just did every challenge and shit that I could. The rewards honestly aren't even that great. It does feel good to have it done though. I actually thought the online stuff was pretty fun. It was well incorporated into the game. I would like other games to take inspiration for how to put this stuff in their games.

i've never played gravity rush, i just want kat's hobo feet on my face.

>Kat will never tickle you