Steals vita's audience

Steals vita's audience

If the system has games then the Vita audience wants nothing to do with it.

>more games than 3DS
>more games released last year than for switch
>retarded meme spouting Sup Forumstard being retarded
what a surprise

Name 10 vita games released last year that sold well and get people interested in talking about the vita.
I'll wait.

Name 10 games released last year that got people interested in the Switch exclusively

>vita
>audience

Picking up something that was willingly thrown out isn't stealing.

Switch hasn't even been out a full year and it still has more games than the vita. Seriously, this isn't even an argument.
Even Sony stopped giving a shit about the vita a while ago because nobody cared about it. The only games on it are niche jrpgs that only the most autistic of weebs will defend.

jackie chan

I honestly kinda wanna buy a PS tv as a vita machine just for P4 Golden. Wish Atlus would bring that shit over to PS4 or to Switch, but they won't.

PLEASE FUCKING LORD IN HEAVEN LET SCARLET GRACE BE RELEASED ON THE SWITCH

I did that. Was fun while I played it, but it's been collecting dust ever since. Wouldn't reccommend unless you REALLY need to play P4 with worst girl and comfy snow months.

I mean fuck, name one vita game released last year that garnered any kind of interest.

And no, visual novels are not games.

AHLL CAHRREE YER ARSE TO ELYSEEUM MAHSELF PAYRUH

Why would anyone bother?
So you can go 'lalalala doesn't coun't because I said so'?
Just admit you posted retarded shit because of your own ignorance and be done with it.

He didn't ask for good games which is subjective, he asked for pretty objective criteria

>classic nogaem argument
lel o lel

This is my general experience of posting on Sup Forums: most of the people arguing are total retards and they don't argue in good faith, why even bother?

whoa those are some big whoopers

>Mfw idort
>Mfw my 3DS, Vita, and Switch all get regular use at the moment
No matter which one of the 3 you're stepping up to bat for you are missing out. Just remember that.

Now dance for me peasants.

>He didn't ask
He started the reply chain with retarded claim and then backpedaled fast and and switched to another argument when he realized how retarded his initial claim was and how easy anyone could check that with a single google search.

nigger i'm not even OP
try again when you can name some vita games

Switch was released this year and the only game announced near launch was breath of the wild. The game won GOTY.

>starts with hyperbole and makes a proper statement when queried
that's Sup Forums mate

N...Nia?
You do know "one-eyed monster" usually means-

I love how outright lies or retarded shit coming out of one's ignorance is always 'hyperbole' when someone calls the poster on his bullshit.

I'm sure the Vita audience doesn't care about Xenoblade because it's a real japanese game and not weebshit shovelware trash shit they're used to eating.

Now if only it could keep from falling below Vita's resolution

>wasting your money on a dead handheld like the Vita

it's sad that money wasted could be used to get more games on the 3DS or Switch instead.

reminder

>vita's audience
who?

what do you even do on your vita
>3DS games
>money

Some retarded weeb wants a weebshit game. I don’t see the problem here

Is that game worth playing if I know the twist? It's coming out on PS4 in a while.

>Buy Toukiden Kiwami
>It goes multiplat
>But God Eater Burst
>It goes multiplat
>Bloostained Vita is cancelled
Fool me thrice...

>can't create any interest in the Switch without mentioning the Vita
>needing a console war thread in order for people to give a shit about Xenoblade 2
This is sad.

>weebshit game
>Catherine
sour grapes
Yes, especially if you didn't play the original

>3 other switch threads talking about it becoming the fastest selling console in NA
>5 other xenoblade 2 threads nearing bump limit
>vitafags are this delusional

It was a pretty fun and stylish but man, its sexy Qbert. Nothing to be sour grapes over

>more games than 3DS
Vita autists are in such fucking denial. How many of them aren't weeb trash?