The downfall of VRChat

youtube.com/watch?v=YphyH9ot8EM

So this is the beginning of the end. Right?

>VRChat
>Video game
Fuck off, that shit isn't a video game, it is a social hub just like facebook or twitter, who cares about that piece of shit anyways?

There are games inside it you dip. Theres dodge ball and different shit. If you're going to shit on something at least have a legitimate reason please

Give an electronic toy to a swedish or a western brainwashed kid that's the result

It's no simple coincidence that this happened, and people started spamming VRchat memes like that fat Knuckles around the same time. This game is doomed to explode in popularity and become horse shit.

I FUCKING HATE IRONIC WEEBS

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

It sucks. I played for a few weeks maybe 6 months ago and it was a blast every time. Everyone was cool and there was minimal shitting and memeing. And minial non-vr fags. It's gone downhill so fast

my girlfriend and I love anime. how does that make me ironic? get over it, dude

reddit begone

Sup Forums mods can you start banning people who post vrchat threads? It's not a game and is now getting spammed too often. Also they have a thread on /vg/. Kind Regards, Sup Forumsurs truly, user.

>minial non-vr fags
I think that's the problem, honestly. People that just want to pick it up as some flavor-of-the-month meme aren't going to buy the peripherals needed for it, but they can still use the desktop mode.

>have had VR since august
>haven't had a chance to play VRChat yet
I really missed out, man.

God why is Pewdiepie in that view. Classic view is the only view you should do.

I ran into a kid today who was bragging about how often he says nigger and how he loves drinking.

It takes a lot to make me cringe, but that got me. I wonder if he found the game through Pewdiepie

If steam says it's a game it can be discussed here, regardless of anyone's opinion. This site is supposed to be loosely moderated.

KILL YOURSELF ALONG WITH YOUR WORTHLESS DISGUSTING 3DPD WHORE.

NORMALFAGS HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO LOVE ANIME GTFO

You did. Its pretty shitty now.

He could just be from Sup Forums considering the average user on neo Sup Forums

Speak for yourself crossboarder

pic related, you. me and my twitch streamer gf love crunchy roll and you cant stop us. our apartment is full of figures and merch from shows i cant identify and there NOTHING wrong with it

>NANI!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? XDDD
>NANI THE FUGG XDDD AHAHAHA LOL ROFLMAO
>I watch RWBY its da best animeme in da world xDDD
>Gomenasorry ;_; xDD lol im so japanese xDD
>Ore wa mo shinderou xDDD lol atatatatatata
>I wanna buy a million dakimuras like Melonpan he is so funny xDDDD
>I made doo doo *braaaap* in my pantsu
>Can't wait for the new season full of xDD animemes
>Ravioli Ravioli don't lewd the dragon loli xDDDD
>Traps aren't gay xDDDD no homo balls didn't touch xDDD
>I wish Steam would sell more visual novels xDDD Doki Doki Fuckmybutt was the best visual novel of all times it was also my first one xDDD I wuv Monika xDDD :D ^^ :3c
>FUTA'S MY FAVOURITE

I want to find and put a bullet through your fucking brain you piece of shit normalfag ironic weeb.

This, normalfags should stay away from anime, i don't even know why they likes them now.

>So this is the beginning of the end
What is 'this' and why do you feel it's 'downfall of VRChat'?

/thread

xD such a weeb right bro? loooooooool fuk normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeee even though im one myself looooool

OwO what's this? A NEW WAIFU EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A 3DPD WHORE GF LOOOL NICE A WAIFU TO MY COLLECTION I NOW HAVE 23423423 ANIMEME WAIFUS YAAAAY :D

What's next? You gonna post loli girl holding a gun like a real facebook ironic weeb memer right?

"This" being pewdiepie making a video playing vr chat. I believe it will be the downfall because pewdiepies audience will flock to it because its a free game and its epic since their hero bro pewds played it.

Didn't this faggot say he would stop playing video games during his alt right phase ?

Yes it is, fuck off

You Better be japanese

When Jewden Labs releases their SL VR shit it's going, VRchat it's going to get much worse.

So you feel that a software getting more popular somehow ruins it. How so?

I don't even care crossboarder, you're probably not even mad, you're just doing this for shitposting's sake

Historical evidence my negro. If you haven't seen it happen before you must not play games much. So i'm not sure why you're on a video game board.

You can block and mute people you know

I don't agree with him, but he's suggesting that it's popularity among a certain group that will ruin it. It's quite obvious that's what he meant.

Why do normalfags have to ruin everything

I was saving up for a proper VR setup for this game

I just wanted a place to hang out and talk to people

>Social shit is now video games
Well I think this is it, time to start my career as a Facebook speedrunner.

I hope Pewds really gets into the Ugandan Knuckles meme causing it to go mainstream.

>2 mins into video
>so far nothing but some retard screaming
High quality entertainment. Thanks for sharing

>implying its not mainstream already

VRChat was over weeks ago when all the normalfags came. It's only getting worse

So it suits you perfectly then

You mean, Facebook? or Discord? what about Steam? Twitch? What you just said is fucking retarded.

Wow man, screaming like an autist and making funny faces is the epitome of comedy and entertainment, 300000 eat shitters can't be wrong.

All we can do is hope the storm will pass and the game remains

I blame the snitches that post these things on reddit

Well, you cant talk about Facebook games here. But I doubt you'll get any replies.

>hanging out on facebook, steam, or twitch

Have you ever actually seen those websites, user? I want a hub world with an avatar where I can talk to random people.

can**

>wanting to be the anime girl

Im fucking tired of normalfags ironic weebs.

I want you people tortured to death.

>Historical evidence my negro.
So your answer is "it happened before lol"? C'mon, user.
>If you haven't seen it happen before you must not play games much. So i'm not sure why you're on a video game board.
You realize this is a thread about a literal VR chat program, right? Also, it's made for obnoxious cunts so I fail to see how obnoxious cunts could ruin it.

So you want a MMORPG without the RPG thing, got it.
All you guys want is to play fucking Second Life, and that's already a thing you can do without having to spend hundreds on VR.
Also how is this considered video games?

Isnt it possible to just make the game VR only to filter out spammers and kids?

Why is he doing a Filthy Frank voice for?

good, hated this game from the beginning

Who mentioned wanting to be an anime girl? Are you projecting?

Stay mad autist

Literally social thrash for normalfags thread with e-celebs cancer at the top.

Why is this on the video games board?

>vrchat before it was popular
>awesome
>vrchat now it's Ugandian Knuckles the game and stream bait
>WTF NOT VIDEO GAME MODS! MOOOOOOODS

yeah and your post depicts the downfall of anime

Yeah. But I think the dev is liking the popularity. Even at the expense of the core user base. Unlikely he'll make VR only servers.

Oh I will don't worry normalfag shitter.

>Funny thing happens.
>People repeat funny thing.
>Funny thing stops being funny through repetition.
>People keep repeating thing over and over.
>Other people start hating thing because certain idiots have no self-control.
It happens with every single meme and joke these days.

Good because you'll never be able to change anything. :)

Lolis are the downfall of anime? Been around since the beginning bub

why can't I erp in peace with my other fellow neckbears

You'll never take over anime you piece of shit. I'll make sure of that.

Nigger, I walk around as a Venonat avatar from Pokemon Stadium two. I'm doing anything BUT erping. You faggot.

kys pedo

And yet Sup Forums keeps using Feelsgoodman "Pepe" Frog with no repercussion. Why is this?

They already did though

Sure you will lmao

Amerimutt are not important to this industry.

>skip to random point in video
>"I WILL TOUCH AS MANY UNDERAGE GIRLS-"
lmao pewdiepie

Ignoring them is the best possible solution. I wish there was a way to filter them.

Just have to post ''problematic'' content to make your fellow normalfags shit their pants.

Keep telling yourself that

Because thats not supposed to be funny, its supposed to portray your feelings or alternatively sarcasm.

xD

ruined by youtubers and people playing without VR
before it could be enjoyed but now everyone just wants to imitate what they saw in a video

How is Ugandan Knuckles mainstream? I only see this shit on Sup Forums. Though you could argue that Sup Forums is also mainstream.

And then you'll get banned lol

It has games in it.

Ban? Ban where?

Goddamnit, I found this humorous.

>he think Japan will listen to outsiders on how to make anime

Why would you enter a discussion without even knowing the subject matter?

>soyboy friend collectors and weeb fags with voice changers so absolutely assblasted their second second life safe space is ruined

its comical

>Funny thing stops being funny through repetition
It didnt even get that far.
It was mostly faggots who couldnt do the character right or kids oblivious to the character that ruined it.
Personally I think the friendly knuckles is a good response to it.

If it is where the funding comes from yes

Based Knuckle.

Keep dreaming normalfag cuck. The thing Japan hate the most is people telling them what they should do as we all saw when the UN got BTFO.

You won't get your diversity and anti-loli anime, nigger.

>funding
>gaijins unironically think this

you're really good as sperging user-kun. it's too bad sperging isn't a valued profession because you'd be pretty well off right now

Thats why they all work 85 hours a week

He's made a bunch of vds on it already weeks ago

Congratulations you fucking idiot ruined it.