Stop mating with your party members

Stop mating with your party members.

We were just, uh, training.

So this is how you've been spending your day? Talking about children games on this disgusting site? I'm ashamed of you

Dad

>implying I'd give the sith her light sabre
btw is there a way to get back on Telos surface? does the HK factory exist with the cut content patch?

Save the Republic you little shit

UP

>btw is there a way to get back on Telos surface?
No

>does the HK factory exist with the cut content patch?
Yes, it will happen automatically.

>Yes, it will happen automatically.
cool

Don't worry, Kreia. I'm saving the best for last.

Funny but true

here's my plan:
fuck the sith that fuck with me
break up the jedi but don't kill them (if possible)
help the mandalorians win

this will be for the best. questions?

>break up the jedi but don't kill them (if possible)
>help the mandalorians win
These two may contradict each other

will the mandalorians get powerful enough to kill off the force users completely?

Kreia is as always right here though. Fuck princesess and their saving.

You never understood how I truly felt, I hate sports and I hate other people even more.

Son

I love you dad

>replace force with "your body"

she's done this multiple times in my playthrough, why does she have such a hate boner for best droid?

No, it will not happen automatically. You must encounter the HK units that are trying to kill you at least 3 times with HK in your party. If you don’t then the content will be skipped.

just happened to me to
I think she wants you to follow her little laid out track, I think she fried T3 because it showed it and the Ebon Hawk had a connection to Revan from before. Kreia wants to tell the story her way. that's what I think anyways, I dunno.

I got the torture scene even tho I don't use HK in my party. am I on track or do I need to bring him to get it on?

>somebody edited an old thing I did
Just like all the greats! Should I make a patreon?

You don't need HK in your party anymore. At least I didn't and the quest still updated in my most recent playthrough last month.

maybe. whether you're right or wrong it was done comically badly. I actually cracked up irl it was so awkwardly done.

yea I wasn't sure if it was comic relief or story