One of these threads

One of these threads

Haven't played Sun and Moon yet.

Don't. They're bad.

Honestly you're good just stopping the franchise with BW2. It only goes downhill from there.

>14 KH games
>2(two) are mainline
>3 are remakes/packages

Jesus fucking christ.

Is there a version for Tales games?

>2(two) are mainline
I fucking wish it were that simple.

>P4G better than P3
shitter

Everything that isn't a remake or a collection is a mainline title

Handheld shovelware isn't mainline.

Astoundingly good taste.

You're not the one who gets to decide that

neither are you.

and that shit wasn't a mainline game.

you got old

I dunno user
Considering they're all a part of the Dark Seeker Saga as stated by the director himself, I would hazard a guess that they're all main titles.

Seems kind of obvious just from playing them, actually...

But it is better

The shit taste is real

Stop using the "Thank you god, it's fucking perfect".

It's redudant, doesnt mesh well with the style and serves no purpose. It's one of those OC reactions one faggot snuck in there.

stop posting simpson

Who cares

i do obviously.

wtf? Why are there so many?! I thought 3 was supposed to be the new one!

Agree with this completely. It annoys the shit out of me when I see that one pop up, because there’s little indication of where it even fits on the scale. Especially in cases like this
What’s the difference between 4 and 5? Which one is supposed to be better?

I would like if you would rather just point out the absolute shit taste in all of the pictures you chose to reply.

yeah exactly, is it above or below "Our god is an awesome god"?

Shit like that annoys me. If the OC fits with the style and the theme, like with Ryu's headband on the regular guy that fits when playing a fighting game, that's awesome and encouraged. But i fucking hate it when they stray too much off the regular scale and style with that horrid eyesore that makes no sense.

>thinly disguised attempt of a wrathbabby

>is it above or below "Our god is an awesome god"?
It's a set of reactions not a tier list

Why the fuck is he looking at the hand of god giving a thumps up and not at the game? Does he love the hand? Makes zero sense to me.

Considering "perfect" is literally the highest superlative you can give something, I figure it should be pretty obvious to anyone with a third grade reading ability. But I'm not surprised that this is beyond so many Sup Forums users.

Stop being retarded.

Crash Bandicoot?

>bbs not mainline when everything is now about them
>DDD not mainline when it´s the sequel to 2 and prequel to 3
>coded not mainline, when it´s also the sequel to 2 and prequel to DDD
>chain of memories not mainline when it´s literally the sequel to 1 and the prequel to 2

Oh I hope you will have so much fun with the new games user

But based on reactions you can see which ones where more enjoyable, you can't with that one

spot on bruv.

>didn´t play bw2
DO IT. Gen 5 is the prime of pokemon in nearly every aspect.
>level curve
>exploration
>so many fucking new mons
>difficulty
>side content
>post game content
>third versions are fucking sequels instead of third versions

What the fuck is Vagrant Story doing there? Are you fuckingr tarded or something?

But Soulstorm had an absurdly bad campaign, with terrible voice-acting to match. Or is this about multiplayer only? Because even then, aerial units were a choppily implemented afterthought at best.

I disagree, I should think the one with a bright rainbow effect and "it's fucking perfect" feels rather more enthused than the other, more mundane reaction

>doesn't like RE4
I've never discarded an opinion harder.

>hate dimoned/pearl and some how plat
>likes HG/SL

what?

compared to "you" being in complete awe, basked in the perfection that is the game, being carressed by god and literally crying because it's so good?

Stop being so fucking stupid.

You too.

0/10 put some effort into your bait

>Wrathchild pretending he wasn't born in the late 90's

I have no idea which of these emotions are supposed to rank higher. And your nostalgia bias is showing

>handhelds
nice try faggot. the only half decent one was com. i played bbs and ddd at release and they were hot shit. days and coded even more so.

i dont believe for a second you played vanilla wow in its prime when you like MOP and LOD.

inb4 what the fuck is Panzer Dragoon

Thanking god for perfection>Being awed by something god made

Seems pretty obvious to me

vanilla was shit

The fact that a game is given to him directly by God himself should mean that it’s perfect to begin with either way, no? Even if the vocabulary does grant a very slight difference, it’s not enough to avoid being redundant, like Homerguy said. I use these threads to gauge which games people enjoy or dislike the most in a series because that’s really interesting to me, so it irks me when two reactions look totally different but could be interpreted the same way.

Good lord. I never knew there were like 5 versions of SF2

Crying tears of joy as god embraces you > drooling as god gives you a thumbs up

still fun though.

You don't get much better than perfect

If the idea is increasing levels of hype, which the rest of the set surely implies, then the answer is obvious.

What? Are you implying that Baldeale and his STEEL REHN was good voice acting, then? I like SoB as much as the next guy, but that expansion had a lot of choppy shit.

Not only that, i remember it being universally panned when it came out. Only in recent years have i seen these "Soulstorm was the best DoW" images. So i got to reiterate, is this about multiplayer? Was it eventually patched and good? Because i only played Soulstorm when it came out, and remember it as the god-awful mess of a youtube-poop that it was.

Nah, iv had more fun watching paint dry.

Let me break it down into ranks
>SSS Rank
RE3
>SS Rank
RE DS, RE Saturn
>S Rank
4D Executer, Gun Survivor 4, REmake, RE1 (original), RE2
>A Rank
CODE:Veronica, 0, Revelations 2, Damnation
>B Rank
Gun Survivor, Umbrella and Darkside, Degeneration, Gaiden
>C Rank
4-7, Revelations 1, Outbreak 1 and 2, Gun Survivor 2
>D Rank
Vendetta
>E Rank
ORC and Umbrella Corps
Also, how can I have nostalgia for shit like RE1 Saturn and DS. I played those recently, 2 years ago recently. 4D Executer I didn't watch till 4 months ago (or a bit later, it hasn't been a year yet).
Also, I played RE1-3 6 years ago. My first RE was a demo for 5 back in 2009 and I never beat a game till RE1 back in 2012

Take your shit tier bait and fuck off.

awful

>no actual argument or counterpoints
I guess Soulstorm really was shit

Tell me, objectively, the ranking of the ones I've highlighted. They aren't supposed to be a linear progression of reactions, but rather a wide range of disgust, anger, disappointment, annoyance, etc. There's also a difference between rapturous awe, and uncontainable joy, represented by the "Our god" and "Thank you god" reactions respectively. Stop bringing this shit up every thread.

>Ignoring the rainbow colors and the perfection part
I don't understand how people could get mixed up by this. It's obvious which one is better

based purely on how fun they are to replay

MGS2 is more fun than MGS1 to replay, if only for the dogtags.

no it's not

>that reaction to re4

neck yourself

Sorry I don't conform to redditchans opinions

>i never beat a game til RE1 back in 2012

so you didnt even grow up with them and you dislike 4? If you didnt put 3 at the top youd have the shittiest of tastes.

What?
Wh,,, what?
I like Shadow Hearts, the fuck is that PS1 game?

Games been praised here since it came out. Long before reddit you moron.