Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inXT-CPWoHk
zzblogs.wixsite.com/home/gc-video-plug-and-play-zblogs-zblog
youtube.com/watch?v=hVX81e6Ig-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i never had a gamecube but i had a ps2 so fuck off bitch

i think she broke his pelvis too

>Implying Nintendium can be destroyed by a simple fall

wtf is she doing? Is that her daddy? what is going on.

So much this.
I still have a SNES with broken side covers and works perfectly

bro that's a gamecube, that shit's made of nintendium

*breaks her hymen*

>american women

I did this once, GameCube was fine.

Stop it

What is wrong with white women?

*american women

*women

American abomination

no u

That wouldn't break it, shit got pulled off the entertainment center for me all the time because Nintendo thought a 1 inch cord for the controller was acceptable just because Japs all live in refrigerator sized apartments.

Cable softened the fall, it's fine.

STOP IT OR I WILL REPORT YOU

>break

Gamecube is sturdy as fuck. Little fall like that does nothing.

>breaks
youtube.com/watch?v=inXT-CPWoHk

they had a 3rd party shit connected to it and it broke the connector

ew, I thought that was a finger for a sec there

Looks fine to me.

I'd suck a finger, if you know what I mean
It means I'd suck a cock. A meaty large cock. A dick. Male's one. Though female dicks aren't out of question

eww

a penis cannot be female user
shit this thread is fucking deja vu, I swear I saw this is in a dream months ago

that gamecube lightly fell on to carpet and was impeded by a mess of cords, it's fine.

That's what you get for being a poorfag who buys cheap Mad Catz bullshit

Deserved it for falling for the vaginal jew desu

STAY AWAY FROM MEEEEE

Gamecubes are made of the finest Nintendium on the planet, see

O B S E S S E D

they'd honestly both be very cute if it weren't for the extra lbs. but I guess that's what you get when you devote your life to leisurely laying around and playing video games.

O B E S E

bitch looks like a Galaxy 3DS XXXL

delete this

did your dream predict this 3?

Saw that video. Although I'd lay the blame on the land walrus, I'm kinda surprised they wouldn't run that HDMI adapter through the same type of Q&A. Feel it's pretty common to trip over those small cables and pull the console out of your entertainment system.

OH SHIT
NO IT DID NOT

It barely even hit the ground. The cord caught most of its fall. If it was a 360 tho, rip your game

BASED

>having a wired console at any kind of height it can fall from

he's just as stupid as that ham planet

What happened? Why did she jump over there like a retard?

Fuck sake

America happend

Is this the designated Sup Forums women hate thread?

user, the gamecube is so sturdy, it can tolerate LITERALLY ten times more punishment than that.

WebM Related

lol a gamecube would never be broken just like that.

That's from the Metal Jesus vacation video and yeah, the fat bitch broke it. They had like hdmi adaptor on it.

>ywn Fuck Kelsey lewin

If I remember correctly, the channel owner (MetalJesusRocks) told her to go mess with the guy sitting, and (assuming she needs the attention) she jumped on him, not paying attention to the fact that she was on the GC cables.

Whoops, responded to the wrong person.

My mom chucked a gamecube down some stairs (my brother and I had been fighting over it constantly for the better part of the day and it wasn't the first time) and it still worked.

It's fucking fine.

Reminds me of the time my sister stepped on my N64 controller while I was playing Conker's Bad Fur Day and it somehow erased the save data. It somehow got restored at a later time when it got booted up again.

>that she was on the GC cables.
Not even that, she was still holding one of the controllers and pulled it together with herself when she jumped on the bald guy. She could have simply put down the controller first but maybe that would have been too much effort for the lardlass.

IT BROKE, WATCH THE VIDEO.

No, it turned off.

Dive jumps with the controller and its not a wireless one. Good job!

That console has a prototype hdmi adapter plugged in it. That particular adapter model's pins are not shielded from each other.
Adapter connector got crooked and that shorted the gamecube.

>prototype hdmi adapter plugged in
user, stop. That's not a thing.

WHOLE HAM COMIN THROUGH

Yes it is, dumbfuck.

And nothing of value was lost

I wonder if it's possible for any of you to go even one thread without obsessing over America.

it didn't even touch the ground

It shorted out the gamecube because of the prototype adapter plugged into it.

No it's not. You're misrepresenting things in a huge way. He had composite cables. That's what the Gamecube is capable of supporting. Not fucking HDMI.

Fucking teenagers pretending like they understand shit. Get fucked.

Looks fine to me.

t. 56%

Jesus Christ you're stupid. I know you're trolling but god damn it hurts.

zzblogs.wixsite.com/home/gc-video-plug-and-play-zblogs-zblog

My honest mistake.

Retard had unlicensed third party garbage hooked up to his console. Deserved to have it fry. Still not anybody's fault but his for using shitty accessories.

>honest mistake

fuck off.

>unlicensed third party garbage
It's obvious that you don't follow retro gaming scene.
When you don't know shit, your best course of action is to shut the fuck up.

>honest mistake

you shouted about something you knew nothing about. I'm just skimming the thread but i want a far more sincere apology than that for your undeserved arrogance.

this is an honest mistake in 2018.
calling other people fucking teenagers and telling them to get fucked.

Nah, I'm gonna stay here and remind you how dumb you were for acting like that janky garbage was official nintendo hardware.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That has nothing to do with this. If you're a retro gamer, you either own a TV with the right inputs on it, or you use something actually safe like component - HDMI adapter and never something that plugs directly into their console. Pic related

Sorry user. If you buy janky horseshit like that, you deserve to have your console explode.

It's an unspoken rule that you have to specify if something isn't official hardware when discussing things within the context of console hardware. The assumption will be that you're using official products.

He's the fucktard who didn't specify the third party nature of the hardware.

Fuck you, child.

>Gamecube
>Break
Haha, nice joke OP

>official nintendo hardware.
show us where anyone implies this, you fucking petulant child

>it's an unspoken rule that I suck millions of dicks
He even said fucking PROTOTYPE

>Sorry user. If you buy janky horseshit like that, you deserve to have your console explode.
literally nobody is saying otherwise
nobody said it was acceptable to have that shit in the console
nobody said it was official
nobody is praising the adaptor, just literally stating "the adaptor broke the console" and you flying off the handle about it's very existence

find a fire to die in

>It's an unspoken rule that you have to specify if something isn't official hardware when discussing things within the context of console hardware. The assumption will be that you're using official products.

It's an automatic assumption that you're talking about official hardware unless you specify otherwise.

Like, I have a high capacity battery for my Wii U Gamepad. It's official, so I don't need to specify that. But other people prefer things like the Nyko Battery Expansion Pack or whatever else. Those people who use the Nyko stuff would automatically mention that they use third party stuff.

This is gaming hardware 101 user. You always specify if it's third party.

>PROTOTYPE
Doesn't mean anything. Could mean it's just some devkit hardware or some shit from early Project Reality days.

I'll praise the adapter. That shit is amazing.

Nigger, you were wrong. Just fuck off and go away. You're literally the only person in this thread having an issue because the rest of us can make inferences.

>You always specify if it's third party.
not if the conversation is "why is it broke" "because adaptor"

fucking christ you autistic bastard you're actually making me mad

>That shit is amazing.
Except it's cheaply made garbage that can explode your console.

It was infinitely more likely that he was a literal retard. In the end I was right, because he actually defended using that adapter.

holy fucking christ user fine, let's just PLAY PRETEND and assume the conversation went as follows

>why break
>third party adaptor not offficial unlicensed not real non-nintendo totally bootleg not a real thing at all
>oh okay

You are clearly underage.

Morgan Von Vebb beat the shit out of all 3 gen consoles and gamecubes were the strongest.

It was a prototype board without proper casing because it's a PROTOTYPE BOARD. It's a completely solderless way to give early GC models lagless HDMI support. It is nothing short of awesome.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Have a (you) and may (you) live a needlessly confrontational life with your ignorance

>If you're a retro gamer, you either own a TV with the right inputs on it
Further confirms that you don't know shit about retro scene.
I bet you think that the Gameboy Player is the best way to play gameboy games on the gamecube.
Educate yourself dumb fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=hVX81e6Ig-s

stupid burger