Parasite Eve 1 was never released in the PAL region whilst PE2 was...

Parasite Eve 1 was never released in the PAL region whilst PE2 was... basically PE1 is not an option for me so im asking, CAN i just start PE2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YKwcLx1qmh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're both pretty different and aren't intricately connected or anything. PE1 is very much worth playing, and it's more unique than 2 which is a more old school Resident Evil/RPG hybrid. Just emulate 'em.

>which is a more old school Resident Evil/RPG hybrid

NICE

>Just emulate 'em.

Can’t.

And why's that? PSX Emulation isn't that intensive.

PE2 is good but PE1 is one of the best games on PSX.

Because i do not have a PC.

You can, that's how I played it when it came out

Yeah, should've mentioned PE1 feels a lot like a final fantasy 7/ real time overhead action mix with far superior hype midi songs if you're into that. It's pretty rad.

Phones have emulators

yes

I like RE2 and FFVII but id much rather play RE2.

Nigga im not playing video games on a fucking touch screen. Especially nothing more complicated than the SNES era. Fuck that.

Wii U pro, PS4, PS3, XB1(I think), and many other controllers can be paired to your phone

>creative games like PE will never get made again.

Ignoring 3rd I bet SE would make a decent sum on a remake of the first parasite eve. Such a unique story and atmospher many other games lack. Parasite eve was like Die Hard:Manhattan meets Resident Evil II and Final Fantasy VII

Why?

Also iphone. Also still fuck that.

pe1 is not as timing intense as 2, so try it. it's more like a jrpg really

just emulate it
if you can't emulate ps1 what the fuck are you doing

Its bluetooth, also k

Don’t want one. Have not owned one since 2013 and have not missed it at all. i already have enough screens in my life, phone, tv.... why add a third? Never replaced my old one and it feels ok.

Fuck off and die, stupid phoneposter.

Read the thread

>CAN i just start PE2?
Yes. It's a standalone game and also the best of the trilogy.

Move to a better country euro nigger

>why add a third?
Because it's better than the other 2 combined

Not everyone wants to emulate fag, I only play games on their original console of release that's how the developers intended it

>waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa!

Seek help user

It’s not like i have never owned one. Just literally don’t need or want one. Im happy without it or i would get one. I could afford 3 or 4 decent spec gaming PC’s right now if i really wanted.

Kys fag

Im serious. This is all getting a little off topic.

storywise PE1 was amazing, PE2 was disappointing especially the end of the game. So dumb

Seek help. You shouldn’t be this upset.

b-but then how are you posting on the internet?

Cringe

Don't worry user, I understand if I wanted I could literally buy a 100 iPhones I just don't want a phone or a computer I don't see the point in having one. Everyone keeps making up excuses as to why I need one, but I've been without them for like 7 years now

>phoneposter
>consolefag
>owns an iphone
>skipping the first entry of a series

I want nu-Sup Forums to leave.

Phone

He's a euro nigger, he would have to buy a North American PS1 in order to play the first one, I wouldn't buy an import genesis just to play a couple games I want it's not really worth it

normalfags need to fuck off

They are just “things” after all

Mate, normies are the ones who own computers now it's not 1999 anymore

you have a PS3? just make an American PSN account and buy PE1 off the store.

Probably olderfag than you

>getting into dead franchise
stop

>not owning a PC
>”normal”

>I don't see the point in having one
Well not having to use a fucking phone or console for one thing.

I'm a euronigger and I emulate the damn thing on my PC because I'm not a massive fucking faggot.

Ah of course! Well done user! Its on the USA’s PSN isnt it!

Normalfags these days use their phone or tablet to be fair.

>im not a massive fucking faggot

You are acting like one, small fry. Stop being triggered by others literal non purchases.

>stop playing games I don't want you to

how the fuck can´t a person have pc, laptop/macbook or something like that for fucks sake?

It´s basically needed for everything. School, work home stuff. What if you need to send something per mail? You know not EMAIL but normal mail?

No of course and remember to throw out all your games from 2017 and purchase only THIS years games

Your phone?

>What if you need to send something per mail? You know not EMAIL but normal mail?

I write it down a bit of paper, put it in an envelope and send it?

I just said I don't have a phone dumb cunt I don't know. I don't associate with normies my social life is Sup Forums but this board is full of normies underage shitters, look at any physical collection thread it's literally ONLY current gen games on their shelf. Disgusting

enjoy getting dissapointed, fag
i will be here, laughing at u

>What if you need to send something per mail?
What?

You can go to a library you know, when I need to print something I go to the library if I need to send a fax I go to UPS

bvh

yep. PE1 and PE2 are there, worst case scenario is you might have to buy an American PSN card from an online store if they don's accept overseas credit/debit cards.

You're an idiot. No one is getting into PE with any expectations more than enjoying 1 or 2 games at most and then fucking off. No one liked 3rd birthday and everyone knew the series was dead by then if they didn't know already.

Are there PS1's out there that aren't chipped or something?
Seriously, I've bought like 3 PS1's now, every single one of them can play NTCS games fine.

Funnily enough a few years ago I spent ages looking for an old mech game I played as a kid, it fucked with my mind so much since it was really similar to Armored Core: Master of Arena but that game is NA/JP only. Then like a year later I remembered my old PS1 was chipped when I found an old burned Siphon Filter disk.

This. Jesus i didn’t expect so many triggered responses from anons, it literally does not affect them.

It does. Phoneposters are the bane of this website and the fact that anyone would defend him shows just how far this website has fallen.

If you are an apple fag, I'm lamoing your life, however if you have android just install epsxe or fpse and get your self a 3rd party bluetooth controller. Story wise you can delve into it without problem except for a mention of some people of the first game which it also explains why she has the abilities she can use in both games, other than that you are good. I passed 1st one twice and the secret area and 2nd one 13 times to unlock everything. One funny thing to note is how the first game she is STICC and then suddenly playing the sequel she is THICC

Stop trying this hard to fit in kid. Its a device.

I have no idea
Don't you know? You're a normies if you don't own a computer, fuck that what's the point of a computer? Wow let me sit on this uncomfortable desk, I like playing games on the original console it was released on and I only play retro games so I don't need to emulate, I have literally no reason to own a computer.
I love triggering you fags with my mobile file names, sorry you don't want to sit comfy on your couch on your tablet while you play games, hope your back feels okay hunched over your desk like an autist

>One funny thing to note is how the first game she is STICC and then suddenly playing the sequel she is THICC

Looks like im starting with 2 lads

Just play pe1 on your phone.
I played it, it runs fine. You don't even need to use the shoulder buttons, iirc.

They almost seem to think PC is a club, because i have just discovered not owning one seems to make them mad as fuck.

Dont want to play on a tiny screen if i can help it

Like I said, maybe if it was 1999 you'd be a normies for not owning a computer but even my grandma owns a computer.
You don't need a computer anymore, I use my tablet for maximum comfy shitposting while I play games, maybe if you got away from the desk and actually sat down to play video games instead of shitposting all day you faggots wouldn't be so bitter

I dont own a PC, why are you replying to me?

I'm not allowed to have a conversation with you? Fuck off faggot, this is why I hate euro homos biggest shitposters ever I regret agreeing with you

that is not to stop you from playing the first one, it has some really good music in it and the plot is more fleshed out compared to the sequel. There is a third game however its on PSP and haven't played it yet, but hearing from everyone its a hit and miss. Just play them all, get your self a laptop, rasberry pie, mod your systems, just play em, not enough love for these games.

>fuck that what's the point of a computer?
Actual usefulness.
>I like playing games on the original console it was released on
Yet you seem happy enough to emulate it on the PS3
>I have literally no reason to own a computer.
Well playing PE1 would be one of them.
>sorry you don't want to sit comfy on your couch on your tablet while you play games, hope your back feels okay hunched over your desk like an autist
What are you some Bulgarian farmer who uses a tree stump as a chair?
Also, FYI sitting in a couch will fuck up your back way more than an office chair will.

So you'd rather just plain not play it at all?
PlayStation games are pretty low resolution, anyway.

First of all I don't own a PS3 so I don't know where you got that idea from, I won parasite Eve on my PS1 why do I need a computer to play it?
Nah mate I'm fucking Canadian
>FYI sitting in a couch will fuck up your back way more than an office chair
You PC niggers are delusional

You have a TV don't you?`

Fuck OP

No i am the one with a PS3 not him

Yeah

no thanks, i dont wanna get a disease

do not even touch the later parasite eve games
they're fucking trash, only 1 is the good one

>basically PE1 is not an option for me so im asking, CAN i just start PE2?
As a fellow Eurofag who only played both games couple years ago ... I'd say no. Do not play PE2 without 1.

Either emulate the OG PE, or buy it from a yank PSN Store. It's worth it, and far superior game.

Since Sup Forums is now mostly reddit does that mean reddit is now mostly Sup Forums?

I need something to cling on to.

Seek help anytime

Boss: I need that report, can you email it to me today?
You: No, but I can write down on some paper, put it in an envelope and send it to you. :D

So then plug your tablet/phone/whatever into that.

The first is better game,I love the ost
youtu.be/YKwcLx1qmh8

>he thinks owning a PC in 2018 is the very cusp of underground counter culture

Stop telling everyone about what “reddit does” OBSESSED

>completes all work during actual work hours
>sends it from phone

WOAH

>Can't send email from phone
>Having a job with homeworks

>not just using greentext

hownu

>having a boss