YOU

YOU
YES YOU
What are you playing right now?

VRchat.

Total Annihilation

I'm debating if I should play anything or just go to bed for work tomorrow

This kind of humour really was made for comics.

This game looks so fun, I want to get a Vive just to play it.

dragons dogma and rebel galaxy both on pc

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Picross e8, and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

Sonic Mania
Seriously fuck these special stages desu

I was too low IQ for this anime and had to stop wathcing 3 minutes in

gravity rush 2

Diablo 3, the anniversary event is going on and so is season 12.

>considering buying a new pc and vive and learning how to model because of that stupid game

I'm hopeless

WoW because its braindead enough for me to simultaneously play it, fap and watch AGDQ.

You don't need a VR headset yknow

I did not know this. Downloadan.

psychonauts with my new xone gamepad pc adapter thingy. its pretty cool. oh and there is endless frontier on bluestacks runing on my second monitor

I just finished A Shadow Falls on SFV.

Same. Although I already know I'm gonna startup skyrim cuz I just finished nioh last night and I've never beaten the main story.

aura kingdom

looks more fun with vr desu senpai

Did you like the male voice for popuro, female voice for pipimi

Jagged Alliance 2 1.13

>Dragons dogma
Man I started that game long ago and stoped to put on hard mode, now I can't get back into it. I dunno why they want to take my wyvern license to progress, fuck why, what do I do

See I was thinking of starting up dark Souls but I know if I do I'll be up for awhile

hand it in u fuck

Just do it bro, I'm considering taking a holiday for video gamin. My life is fucked

Lisa the Pointless.

Good shit.

Same. I just need a day or so for me

I guess, but I'm gonna kill that hilariously over leveled one first

Can't decide. Might break down and try to learn an Endless game, but the more I think about it the more I don't want to. Leaning Stellaris or just reading VN's.

Just got off DOOM, I'm about to put on some Shin-chan and play Oracle of Ages in bed until I get tired.

I was playing TLoU.
The plot is entertaining but holy shit STEALTH STEALTH STEALTH STEALTH

I wouldn't mind if it was good but it's literally
learn pattern -> stealth kill -> win
or
learn pattern -> stealth kill -> get caught -> restart

Just got done playing 7 Wonders on Tabletop Simulator

Lobotomy Corporation. Great game actually.

>tfw already selling models to furry degenerates

right this very moment? nothing. was doing some edits in IMT threads
recently? played MH3U today and I'm about to go back to it actually, I'm also currently playing 2064:ROM and the Crash remakes
Lexi is best girl

ori and the blind forest, loving it so far

I was playing Breath of The Wild, until I got fed up with it's "dude realism XD" bullshit with breakable weapons and other annoying pointless shit in which I decided "fuck this game".

MH Portable 3rd. Just beat the first solo quest Rathian. Using SnS, but looking into making a set for hunting horn.

Duelists of the Roses.

I don't think I'll ever understand how fusion works in this game. I mostly just ignore it and use it as a tool to dump out the shit cards I draw and hope I somehow get a useful creature as a result.

osrs

Today I practiced a little Touhou, failing miserably in all my runs, and played TF2 for a couple hours on a server with a ton of custom MvM shit that's made the game mode feel fresh for me. There are like five games in the last 30 days or so that I picked up or had been playing even before December but I've been ignoring them in favor of a couple multiplayer games, which I feel I need to fix if for no reason than to get them off my plate. I tried getting into Demon's Souls in particular but it's just completely alien to me and I ended up grinding the same boss for hours until I realized I was having zero fun and stopped. More than any other game I need to give that another shot and just try a different boss so I can hopefully progress and stop being so much of a casual. I mostly ignored 7th and 8th Gen games but I want to fix that since PS3 modding became braindead easy and you can get any game you want now.

>Kingdom hearts intro.webm.

I'm doing jigsaw puzzles of my waifu in tabletop simulator

Tekken 7

Focus on the UFO. Don't go too far out of your way to get rings or blue spheres (unless you have a specific planned route that can get you up to the mach you want as quickly as possible, which I did to get to Mach 3 on Special Stage 5 because fuck that one), your primary goal should be chasing the UFO even if you're at Mach 1. The less distance you have between you and the UFO when you hit Mach 2, the less painful the stage will be, and letting the UFO gain too much distance will destroy you once you reach Mach 3 and turning becomes harder.

ARK

On my special edition Samus N3DS XL I snagged for $130

Life sure is great

Just finished my replay of the HL series. Might start Portal 2 next (Already played 1 between HL1 and HL2) and the Gothic series.

this mahfugga right here. pulling me out of my gayming slump

I really wanted to grind out the entirety of the sentence, but post-game weapon crafting made me lose interest pretty fast. Still, would love to see a sequel someday, not that I'm particularly optimistic about the chances.

Touhou Fortress

its not a game

Looks pretty fun. But can I romance cute monster girls?

Rabi Ribi.

Holy shit why is this game so good? I bought it on sale expecting strange anime fanservice, and I got an incredible boss fight bullet-hell mashup title. Why is this game not huge??? wtf???

For god sakes get a cleaning cloth. They have ones now where you don't even have to apply some sort of cleaner now. Literally no excuse.

:( i want ddo now pls
i want to play

FFX for the first time ever.

I skipped over it because the main girl looked like a rip-off of Reisen.

Maybe I'll give it a shot.

>already know how to model
>about to upgrade gpu
>interested in getting a vr headset after that
It's like this game is just for me.

Japs hated it too.

It's pretty well known. It got a release on PS4 as well.

They are soon to add vr only rooms adn it is literally Second Life if you don't have a vr headset.

Casuals think it's a loli game.

post em

ohhhh, so you can complete it without carrying out the sentence? figured it would line up like that. also, yeah, if all there is to do is craft weapons post game, then i'll probably just pick up something else.
also, there's a yt vid that says 2 MIGHT be happening. haven't watched it yet, but i'm sure if you look it up it might give some insight.

Touhou 15.5
Game is lot better then I expected

siege, why do you want to know

It's a stealth game, what did you expect?

oooh, nvm, the guy is just predicting based on research he's done. shit

What if I told you I can't do that here due to certain blue board restrictions?

I skipped it because all i heard from anyone/reviews is "pedo loli anime sex".

And yeah the character art is kinda weird, but what the fuck, the game itself is actually really incredibly good, it beats the everliving shit out of Hollow Knight, etc... It's a great metroidy-vanian-hack-and-slasher blended with bullet hell shenanigans.

Currently playing story mode on "Hard", as that's the highest it let me pick, and i'm 100% entertained, i've cleared maybe a dozen bosses? There seem to be an endless number of bosses, but they're all strange anime children.

good, fun, engaging stealth, not "whoops that runner turned around just before you were going to kill it haha sorry here's 6 clickers and 4 runners that appeared out of nowhere guess it's time to try again my dude"

You can perform Attachment work on cute monster girls such as Little Red Riding Hooded Mercenary.

It's a jigsaw. Post a few pieces that aren't gonna get you banned. unless it's ponyshit or something in which case nevermind I don't care.

Forgot picture

What does that entail exactly?

Mega man 4, beat toad and bright man
I only started playing the games because i've been listening to The Protomen

Evil Within 2
Horizon Zero Dawn
Watch Dogs 2
PS4 winter sale has been pretty solid
also constantly playing SFV and Garou Arcade Mode and PUBG

gettin Dragon Ball and MonHun this month.

dragons dogma online how do?

Mostly panicked or dead employees

Sims 4
Why is getting abducted so fucking hard?

I PLAYED DARK FORCES 2

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUN. RUNS LIKE SHIT, BUT IT'S FUN.

Ah shit son I remember playing this all the time with the guys fro vita gen. That was some fun times.

I already finished though
and don't worry, it wasn't ponyshit

Nothing as I watch AGDQ.

I finished a 200 hour play through of xenoblade 2 just earlier today, gimme a break.

Bloodrayne and Eradicator.

c'mon man

She(?) looks like a cutie

Sounds like a lovely time.

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

This one is cuter but not safer. Honestly, the Abnormalities'stories are real great. Had a lot of fun with this game.

Zeno Clash 2, I have no idea what the fuck is going on or what even some of the shit on my screen means but I'm having fun

This. It's fucking weird and some of the gameplay mechanics are stupid as hell but I love it anyways.

UFC 2

YOU ARE DEADDEADDEAD

Thought you were hot? Guess what, YOU'RE NOT