What are some great vidya jackets?

what are some great vidya jackets?

Fpbp just about to post this

I watched this movie last night. It was great.

>vidya jackets

>posts anime movie jacket

what did OP means by this

one of the few saving graces of this game

akira has actually 2 or 3 games, and it's just for a example, quit being such a cunt

I wonder why couldn't they just translate it to ''good for you, bad for school'' instead of a literal translation of a rhyme that could just work in english

Weebshit can't help himself.

Akira was a mediocre movie with good animation.

I generally love what Insert Coin do but they dropped the ball on this one. Pretty sure James' jacket is supposed to be a traditional olive-green M65 jacket, not whatever the fuck this is

Suit jackets count, too, right?

This isn't good looking at all though.

I'm wearing this right now. But the other user is right, it's not very well made an actual field jacket shits all over it

Varsity jackets are almost exclusively worn by cunts here

I wasn't aware this was /trash/.

a real hero

no way fag

Are you okay

It was a good movie with fantastic animation.
There's no need to cut points off just because it's too popular for you, user.

This is actually one of the video game jackets you can obtain a high quality one in real life because one french leather wear designer has recreated it and you can buy a custom fitted one for about a 500 bucks.

This thing looks like complete trash. I made my own for Halloween this year (custom patches and shit). Pic related of course

Or most likely because it's a sherling coat that has been round longer than the game series.

Nice S size, soyboi

KoF has a lot of top tier jackets

I love the character designs in KoF. They're simple but very clean and recognizable.

kyo's 02 outfit looks so fucking bad compared to the 98 one

actually everyone looks worse compared to 98

I wish I could pull off the heavy metal look.

Ruiner's jacket game is on point