Dragon Ball Fighters Z for Switch

>In an interview with Gameblog, the game's producer, Tomoko Hiroki, spoke about Dragon Ball Fighter Z and the Nintendo Switch. She started by addressing concerns that the Switch isn't capable enough: "There is really no question of power. We don't really encounter any difficulty with the Switch version of Xenoverse 2."

>Hiroki goes on to talk the likelihood of Fighter Z making an appearance on Switch: "I will say that if we continue to receive requests from fans, we may manage to create a Switch version also.
Normally I wouldn’t bother with a change.org petition but it seems there may be a chance to get Dragonball Fighters Z on the Switch. Link is below.
>inb4 shill

change.org/p/dragon-ball-fans-port-of-dragonball-fighterz-for-the-nintendo-switch

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mic.com/articles/180253/dragon-ball-fighter-z-switch-release-date-fan-demand-could-bring-nintendo-release-says-producer#.vijhhVj3g
change.org/p/release-dragon-ball-fighterz-for-nintendo-switch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here’s a link to the article, the interview has been posted to a bunch of articles though

m.mic.com/articles/180253/dragon-ball-fighter-z-switch-release-date-fan-demand-could-bring-nintendo-release-says-producer#.vijhhVj3g

The absolute state of switchfags

?

>Another switch begging thread

The switch can't run this at 60fps.

You honestly think he went to make a petition that only requires 100 people and came to Sup Forums of all places with it because he actually is a switch owner?

If you think this user you're very naive

N E V E R
E V E R

Nintendo will continue to get chibi spin-off garbage for Dragon Ball Z. Same with Naruto. But don't worry, you guys at least get the new One Piece game.

>fighting games
>on switch
The horror. Imagine trying to play them with those controllers.

obvious false flagging
OP's a faggot.

I have, with both joycons and a single one. Works perfectly fine.

For casual play on easy maybe. Competitive play is out of the question.

Couldnt you just use a pro controller?

>The Switch can’t run a cartoon at 60 fps
Why not?

it's not that simple brainlet

>"There is really no question of power. We don't really encounter any difficulty with the Switch version of Xenoverse 2."

So the reason why it runs at 30fps during battles instead of 60 fps as PC and the other consoles is....?

change.org/p/release-dragon-ball-fighterz-for-nintendo-switch

Here's a more popular petition.

Look at Zelda. Imagine it run at 30fps.

I can see it happening desu.

The Switch version runs at a silky smooth 15fps.

Fusions was one of the best db games that wasn't a meme fighter. Monolith needs to stop sucking nintys gob and make a sequel to Attack of The Saiyans.

>just realized Monolith made that game
Why are they so fucking good at making and animating 2D sprites? They're the same reason why PxZ sprites look fucking gorgeous

>meme fighter
Elitist found everyone. Thread's closed.

Are there any sticks that work on it?

>Fusion
>Good
Nigga, the battles are so fucking repetitive and boring that i regretted pirating it

Just be patient people, DBFighterz will come to Switch for sure.
Gameplay will be the same, but it will cost some tweeks on visual to run at a smooth 720p/60fps on dock, dynamic resolution/lock 30fps on glorious handheld mode.

I honestly don't see that big of a difference, can't fuckig wait.