It's easier to get people to the moon than it is to get them to play Lawbreakers

>It's easier to get people to the moon than it is to get them to play Lawbreakers

Other urls found in this thread:

gamasutra.com/blogs/ChristianPhilippeGuay/20180108/312628/Educational__Everything_that_went_wrong_with_LawBreakers_and_why_it_was_so_quickly_considered_a_failure.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's gotten expensive for Cliffy to have that many PCs running lately.

I was about to meme that the moon landing isn't real to try and derail but even if that was the case we'd still be in the timeline where there are more people on the moon than in Lawbreakers

>yfw the entirety of the ISS crew is playing Lawbreakers right now

>Want to experience Gravity Defying Combat™
>Have a choice between the financial sinkhole and perils of space travel or playing Lawbreakers

WHAT DO?

Man, like 60 people work at bosskey, not even they play this shitty game, not even their families play this shitty game

he should've made it 3rd person

p-p-please buy my game

In all fairness, that is pretty fucking retarded on Eurogamer's part. Then again, modern gaming journalism is all complete shit anyway.

What is Lawbreakers exactly? Is it some kind of mobashit just like Stillborn was? Free to play...multiplayer?

What the FUCK did he mean by this seriously

To add just seeing couple of images on this thread makes me think the game is just unappealing just like Battleborn. Stale or completely fucked up. No appeal.

That free weekend was honestly a huge blunder though. How can a company be this stupid

Don't be mean!

Gonna try it out now, Lets see how long it takes to find another few people.

were they all on the moon at the same time?

gamasutra.com/blogs/ChristianPhilippeGuay/20180108/312628/Educational__Everything_that_went_wrong_with_LawBreakers_and_why_it_was_so_quickly_considered_a_failure.php

Oh, It wants an update. Fuck that never mind.

Its battleborn 2.0, but instead of colorful and retarded looking space monster you get ugly as fuck guetto niggers with jetpacks flying around ugly as fuck grey maps

Just play it

I’ve seen a few of Tarantino’s movies. I consider myself a fan. Absolutely none of the designs remind me of any of his movies.

Fuck ya, buy da gheme

>I consider myself a fan
Oh, you are a fan of HACK and slash?

Now I'm tempted to log in, Go into matchmaking then just go to bed and see if I got into a match while I was asleep.

underrated post desu

This is giving me a fucking seizure, what an ugly, cluttered, particle effects being shat everywhere UI

They even have ugly models for their merchandise

This the nigger who’s hanging cliffys cum whore?

how about the part where the game is super in your face abrasive and edgy with shit characters just constantly yelling all of the time
I tapped out just watching a video of it, I couldn't imagine playing it for any length of time

Holy fuck guys, stop focusing on stupid charts and buy the goddamn game!!!
I have bills to pay damnit!!!

>As a study, I took the opportunity to invest 600+ hours in the game to understand why it had difficulty to retain players on PC
Damn, that's almost 550 hours of waiting time

Huh, I don't understand. Who is guy in the first picture posted by Eurogamer? What is Nexon? Why do they post Nexon in the second picture but still leave the guy's picture in there?

I really hope lawbreakers was a laundering money scheme and everyone on the developing team took a cut of the money
Otherwise I cant fanthom the idea that this game failed so hard in so little time, fucking battleborn was more succesful

He reported him for what exactly?

He has a foot fetish

I could totally see Cronos being one of the most used profile pics on Xbox Live by teens if this came out ten years ago.

It's like Overwatch but for blind people.

PLAY MY GAEM

>@stfuniger