GTA V on the Switch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4g0Y6dZHeF4?t=8m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like Silent Hill

the UI is cut off retard, try again

>this fucking money counter that doesn't even fit a screen
Jesus christ, atleast try when you photoshop something like this.

It already has one desolate sandbox with shitty gameplay, characters, story, and graphics. Does it really need a second, and a port at that?

It runs on Xbox fucking 360. Switch can handle it just fine.

>that awful crop
Try harder

I wonder if they will add dialogue where the characters comment on how FOGGY the town has been lately (to handle the Switch's lower specs), before pulling out their MASTER SWORD preorder weapon

GTA V is a ps3/360 game. It can definitely be made to run on a Switch.

>one car
>no npcs
>fog everywhere
>ps2 graphics
i believe it

What did he mean bu this?

>fog everywhere
It's glare you dingus.
If they had to downgrade it from ps3/360 version, it wouldn't have fog but they would aim at something that look like this youtu.be/4g0Y6dZHeF4?t=8m40s

I would actually prefer if they ported diffrent game first on switch but on the same engine, like Max Payne 3, just to see how switch is able to perform,

it could look worse than GTA4 and still sell 40 billion copies. that's how low the standards are of switch owners.

How weak do you think the Switch is? The one issue the Swtich will probably have is driving because it's gonna have to render shit quickly, but it should run GTAV perfectly fine.

Here's the real GTA on Switch

I believe that swithch version would look and perform just like in 360/ps3 versions,
But rockstar would probably fuck that up by forcing 1080p on docked version, just like they did with La Noire, completly killing docked framerate.
And then Sup Forums would screencap those tests, and start threads like "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" or "**INHALES**".

>all these idiots that don't know about rainway

Shit is too good to be true anyway.

LA Noire's frame rate isn't really that messed up, the issue because the game was designed specifically for that disaster the Cell engine, it does have better textures and resolution than the PS3 version.

I recognise that wee belly

God I wish that switch was me

It's real guys

This is fake news.

I hope you're not trying to fool us senpai

I threw up in my mouth a little

omgggg so hyped

oh fugggg cant wait to buy a game i already played years ago

IMBLPEACH TDRUMPTH

if it was the 360 version I'd buy it, but that citroen is next gen only and I highly doubt the switch can run that

Imagine Switch getting GTAV Definitive Edition, with no multiplayer but all the DLCs.

I cant sell my civ insurgent at LCS, can you not sell it?

Halo on the Switch

>he bought that memetruck

yeah faggot maybe try selling your t20 or your armored kuruma