ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UyR6HmNDnZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He only did nothing wrong because he didn't do anything relevant ever.
The brown bitch set up a better keikaku than him.

Byakuya did, literally, everything wrong, user.
Now Ishimaru on the other hand...

"Naegi, tell them!" still makes me laugh. I didn't like Byakuya at the beginning, but his bullshit grew on me quickly.

Ishimaru was too good for this earth, he completely btfo's hopeman's bullshit.

Does he though? All he does is deny his talent and act like he just worked harder than everyone else.

I would pay to see Ishimaru destroying Hopemans methods.

Reminder That Did Nothing Wrong !

He comes from a poor family with no connections, and said family is not looked at fondly because of what his grandfather did, so they are more likely to not trust him or give him the benefit of the doubt when given the chance. Everything he did was through his own abilities and years off working his tail off to get to where he did. He got into an already prestigious high school with top honors before going to hope's peak. The only reason he went to Hope's Peak was to show that with his own effort he can beat his grandfather at his own game and eventually clear his family name. He also wants to inspire others who don't think they are good enough and use himself as an example that effort trumps talent.

Truly the greatest boy of our time!

He still has an Ultimate Talent.

>tfw we see them interact in bonus mode
It still wasn't enough. Ishimaru's character should have been more relevant.

And he doesn't really see it as a talent, just a title given to him that he earned through his own dedication and effort.

That's just his own personal delusions. He was born with talent, if he wasn't he wouldn't be in Hope's Peak.

t. Hopeman
Go back to sucking Hajimeme's dick.

You obey the law, right son of man?

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

stop shitposting Metatron.

It's not hard to do nothing wrong when you don't do anything.

He became Mr. Hamhands.

Clearly

Byakuga did everything wrong.
>Messing with Chihiro's body, because Just a prank bro.
>Tell them Naegi.
>Drinking from a bottle that had poison.
He should have died at that moment for doing such a stupid thing.

How do you born with the talent of being a Highschool Hall monitor?

He was just thot patrolling

No he didn't.
Plus, Hamhands is actually a good boy. Do not bully

He and Dojima are the only good p4 characters.
Prove me wrong.

You're right twice I was just kidding

Don't joke like that, user. I might have killed you on the spot.

The same way you're born with the talent of being lucky or a gang leader

Bitch, nobody even played the first Nier, get this shit outta here.

>"I did it for the lulz"
>good character

Literally everyone in Nier did something wrong.
Except for Beepy and Kalil

He did nothing but act like a cunt.

She was a true Patriot

SON OF MAN, NO!!

He was entertaining, unlike the blocks of wood that was your party except for Kanji.

Pretty sure Mondo earned his title too rather than just been born with it. Ishimaru wouldn't have become bros with him if he hadn't proven he'd worked hard and sacrificed for it.

user, "talents" in Danganronpa are literally super powers that can be recognized, studied, and artificially copied and implanted into other people.

>As soon as everyone tries to team up in Chapter 1 to overthrow the mastermind, throws a bitch fit about how how he can't trust anyone and leaves everyone paranoid as a result.
>Diddles a dead body in Chapter 2 for funsies. You can game over in Chapter 2 which implies that he didn't think through it enough to convince everyone that he did it for funsies.
>Furthers make everyone not trust each other in Chapter 3 by throwing out the idea that someone could be a mole.
>Gets butthurt at the end of Chapter 4 that he was right about there being a mole.
>Suddenly stops "playing the game" because of this.
>Skip to AE and his attempt to rescue everyone just results in him being kidnapped by children and needing to be rescued.
>Skip to DR3 and he pretty much dies trying to do the same thing again but because of plot armor gets saved by the terrorists he's supposed to fighting against.
>Gets a novel where he literally gets forced into crossdressing and servicing men while other people steal his identity to take over the world which results in Class 78 having to save him but takes all the credit in the end besides just being a cockslut the whole time.

Togami is someone who definitely did everything wrong.

That didn't get properly established until DR0 and DR2. With the way DR1 is written, it's clear that a good chunk of the kids had to work their way into earning their talents(Sakura, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Aoi, Sayaka) while others were just graced with talent from birth or being born into already prestigious families(Kyoko, Togami, Leon)

He had a right to defend himself but everything afterwards was absolutely his own fault.

I would have liked to see Rantaro do more than nothing.

Abigail is a good boy!

>finish Danganronpa 2 last week
>start reading Danganronpa 0 today
I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE OH NO

>Gets a novel where he literally gets forced into crossdressing and servicing men while other people steal his identity to take over the world which results in Class 78 having to save him but takes all the credit in the end besides just being a cockslut the whole time.
Wait what .
The absolute country of Dr writers

You should just watch DR3 to get the Hopes Peak stuff over with. Actually don't watch DR3. It's bad.

I'll watch that once I play Ultra Despair Girls. I already know the order of things I should check out.

Is there anything important from it I need to know before starting V3?

>Not killing someone who premeditated a murder against you and enacted upon it on the first day of the killing game

Other than it existed, no.
V3's entirely separate form the Hope's Peak stuff

she tried to kill the bad guys, but she failed cause deus ex machina WoL came along

I would agree if he hadn't endangered the lives of everyone in there by (poorly) trying to cover it up.

v3 doesn't mention anything from dr3. It expects you to know about 1 and 2, but that's it. The only reference to 3 are maybe some characters are mentioned in the post game mode but that's it.

meant for

sweet, thanks

>Fucked with Chihiro's corpse to prevent Chihiro and Touko from hooking up
>Bullies Touko
Worst Danganboy.

I love Junko!

you're late

WHY CAN'T WE KILL YOU!?

I'm unstoppable

vocaroo.com/i/s0UyR6HmNDnZ

I love her stinky sister!

Take your shot, Sup Forums!

I wanna know the same love Mikan experienced!

Cute voice

fuck off hair

/drg/ is making fun of us again

I want Mikan to share the love and smother me with her soft body.

>get completely screwed over and have her name dragged through the mud because her VA and Ubisoft fought over payment

The ones that arguably did the worst wrong were Devola and Popola. However, the twins in Automata definitely did nothing wrong.
Oh come on, I may like her but she's still batshit crazy.

>kills everyone but you
>"it's just a game they weren't real ahaha~"
you make me sick, fuck you