Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Pt1whp15P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we
i absolutely love it

fucking faggot nigger

It’s gonna flop isn’t it?

no

No MC customization and the default looks like an inbred mongoloid.

lefties hate it cause they won't stuff it full of diversity

I've got non-hype hopes. I'm hoping it brings back those original/first-time morrowind feelings.

No hate though. Won't pre-order or pre-download per PC, but no hate.

So like an actual person from the middle ages?

the dev has been shilling it on this board for years now and the only reason anyone likes him is because he put down a tranny faggot on twitter. plus, the dev is a slav and slavs aren't human.

t. the 56%

"we" don't. The only negative opinions I have heard is that it is going to be a buggy unoptimized piece of shit. The actual gameplay just looks like a inferior version of Chivalry, but otherwise I have always wanted a "realistic" Historical game that wasn't fucking paradox.

You just want to play a girl, fag.

Until we mod it to make him a little anime girl

I don't hate it. About time we made RPG's white again.

the guy's actually pretty funny, he threw a dig at todd on his instagam today

Yeah pretty mutt like.

They modeled him after the voice actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Pt1whp15P8

No Banjos.
No Rape.
No Burt Reynolds.

Shit game shilled by Sup Forumsfags because it's redpilled or something. Basically opposite Undertale.

a literal nigger

holy shit

>medieval game
>no option to rape village girls

Already shitty.

I haven't seen any gameplay.

I mean I've not looked for any, either. Not that interested in it either way. But no real backlash against it since the fans aren't exactly Star Citizen cultists.

is this desperation

> the only reason anyone likes him is because he put down a tranny faggot on twitter

when did this happen?

I've checked and could only find him taking bait from someone on twitter regarding black people and historical accuracy

Rape is pretty much the trademark of the dark ages, son.

Dude, raping girls outside of war is a horrible idea. Ever heard of frontier justice? The mob will just string you up and hang you if a woman accuses you of rape.

I keep seeing people say that but all I can find is twatter arguments and dumb niggers on the steam forum saying IGN are releasing shitty gameplay videos as a smear because they don't have diversity (batshit Sup Forums at it again)

name one game where you rape people

rapelay doesnt count

then you suck hard at googling

retarded fuck

You can't exactly make an assessment like that without proof.

sorry bro, i don't have all the "redpill" Sup Forums user cookies on my pc

cringe

u dont need to

the cuckold msm has you covered too so you know who to post nonfactual shit online

>Why do we hate this game again?
I can't wait to play. Backed it on KS day one for based Vavra. SJWs and betamen need not apply!

No a Czech
t. Czech

The only thing I'm worried about is the lack of trans representation. As long as the devs get called out on that, I'm okay with giving it a shot

expensive

Combat looks a bit janky. I like games like this though so I hope it's good and I hope it creates more competition in the genre.

Im a leftist and Im hyped for deliverance, go find another boogie man Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/