ITT: crossovers

ITT: crossovers

What are you favorite crossover games, Sup Forums?

Alternatively, what are your favorite instances of characters from one series being featured in another?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RO94aU1CjU
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCMaikIXU5cF6nS2YgJPYQsQ
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC7zkWVkHBSMGpfHVgaFqr1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit is Chris gonna replace Liam?

Damn, Matt really let himself go

Maybe.

Lucky bastards, I want to get my picture taken with CWC.

Good thing he didn't forget anybody

I hope so

No fucking way. No fucking way. That is not real. That is photoshopped.

I don't think Liam and Pat were ever really close friends. He always seemed closer with Matt and Woolie, I assumed they worked together in testing or something.

I really liked Capcom VS SNK because it was a cool fighting game with like a hundred characters. And the coolest thing was how you could edit your own color pallet, nowadays those arcsys jews charge you $5 for 2-3 different ones.
The project X zone games sounded pretty fun but everyone says that there are too many enemies and each map drags on forever.

Pat's girlfriend orchestrated it

>a convention dedicated a panel to this autist
how does it feel like he achieved more than you?

They didn't do anything together that year.

He should replace Matt.

Tekken 7's Gesse is honestly better than the KOF14 Version.

Cody and Guy from FF on USFIV.

I mostly see crossovers on fightans.

I think you mean Chris' new girlfriend.

I need proofs. Seriously.

It's sort of like a freak show. People don't like CWC for his accomplishments, they like him because he's such a spectacular fuckup in so many ways.

I don't think Chris-chan can quote The Simpsons quite like Matt.

Didn't the ginger used to be skinny? Why did he gain like 50 pounds in a couple years?

Good.

Every single one of these pictures is heart warming. I'm glad that everyone gave him a positive response.

They talked about it on their podcast today.

>Matt is doing full on let's plays with Liam on his channel
youtube.com/watch?v=1RO94aU1CjU
>literally a LP he did with Pat
>it was extremely popular with Pat
>says he desperately wanted to do it

>pat
>ever being skinny

Are you blind?
He's actually lost weight if anything.

>Didn't the ginger used to be skinny?
No
>Why did he gain like 50 pounds in a couple years?
Caloric intake

Chris is actually looking human for once, wtf?

This is the redemption arc

Not just that, he's become self-aware in recent years.
If you listen to some podcasts he's been a guest in he's actually not that bad of a guy.

>him

You mean her?

Her name is Christine, by the way.

>not that bad of a guy
Tards can't be truly bad, just very misguided

>he's actually not that bad of a guy.
I can't trust him. I mean what the internet has done to him is terrible but he's still a creeper.

He's under medication.

That's a cute picture.
I think people mostly see fighting game crossovers because it's easy to make dudes fight. Lost Saga had a bunch of fighting/mmo characters and stuff. And there was this one mobile game that had the orange haired kid from Another World as a prominent fighter.

It'd be weird to have a platforming character crossover because those games are so tailored to a certain kind of experience. Umihara has that sick fishing rod grappling hook but if Mario or Sonic were in that game you could just jump over all the hazards.

Liam is a worthless faggot

>Neurotic paranoid ginger Manley has a girlfriend
>Boring manchild who's obsessed with movies and toys has a wife
>Smelly dreadlocked oreo has a fiancee

I was there bro, CWC was just wandering magfest

paige's youtube channel gets 88k views a month and it's just a sporadic twitch video dump space
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCMaikIXU5cF6nS2YgJPYQsQ
liam uploaded a full LP with matt and puts his almost daily twitch streams up and gets only 30k more a month
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC7zkWVkHBSMGpfHVgaFqr1A

Remember all the shitters who troll threads with how much they love Liam? typical bad things is good Sup Forums losers

Liam has his own clone

Now neither of them are virgins.

I disagree

All of them are hated locally by people in their city and at conventions and need the Internet random to feel loved

They suffer, trust me

>All of them are hated locally by people in their city and at conventions
Fuck, did they kick puppies off camera?

TWO UGLY FAT ECELEB CUNTS PLAY

Pat's "girlfriend" sleeps in a different bed, spends weeks away with other men all the damn time and doesn't even try to hide all the hook ups she has with Dick.

is Pat the reason why he left?

captcha matt public

The virgin Let's Player, the Chad 20,000,000 million dollar man

I really doubt it. They've gotten along on streams before.
Sources?

He left because of anxiety issues.
Why do you have to assume everything is about drama? You're part of the fucking problem.

He ruined Pat's perfectly calibrated TV as a joke.

>Sources?
This picture is literally the only piece of evidence.

It's probably just because Liam never talks about Pat. When he gives shout outs to Matt and Woolie but not Pat some people want to know why.

Remember that time people looked up Woolie's personal life issues instead of letting him talk about it on his own terms?

>on streams before
is this on rssliam streams? no pat and liam interaction since the latter left right?

Thats such bullshit, its obvious he wanted to leave to start a coup, slowly he will win matt over, and then woolie. You could always tell he disliked Pat

Whatever man, Pat's a shitter anyways

Correct, the closest thing they've had to interaction is Pat telling people to check out Liam's streams.

Oh I meant video playthroughs on the channel. I misused the word stream. Sorry.

fucking kek

Liam was a fucking pussy. Seriously leaving playing videogames for money because it makes you "anxious"? I would love to see him try to work a 9 to 5

Let me give you some normie behavior education

There is only two things you would ever go for a camping trip in the middle of the desert for:
1. Drugs
2. Fucking
Usually at the same time. There's is nothing else to do.

>Paige story about visiting Dick and his girlfriend, deciding to wander out at night while dressed like a hooker, smashing her leg in a car door, falling down while in heels, and a bunch of random passersbys and eventually the police coming up and asking the woman with a scratched face, a bleeding leg wound, that's standing on a street corner in a spaghetti strap top, mini skirt, and high heels at 11 o'clock at night, alone, if she needs help and wants a ride to the hospital
>the entirety of the Marny story

I'd like to see the look on my boss's face if I told him I needed some time off because work made me anxious. He'd probably give me pleeeenty of time off.

>Matt using the Bully LP as an excuse to talk about his own experiences with being bullied, thinking anyone actually cares
>After two days of waiting, the new KOTOR episode is literally just all dialogue and showing that Pat is incapable of doing actual research about any of the mechanics
>KOTOR episodes are still 30 minutes at this horribly slow pace
I can't wait for two episodes of Woolie trying to figure out who murdered that dickhead on Dantooine, and then taking another 5 just to get to their first real planet.
>Woolie's probably not gonna be able to get Juhani
>He might not be able to repair HK-47
I feel like this might end up being their longest LP.

problem?

His sister died man

They literally laugh about it on the podcast. Paige literally pulled Woolie + Pat into taking a photo with Chris-chan and the two of them weren't too sure it was really him until afterward.

Matt's reaction to it was priceless

Do you think they know that that's Chrischan?

If that's what their playthrough is going through at the moment, I feel like they could seriously use some editing. But their rabid fanbase might complain they aren't getting enough videos out then.

So? Her death meant people had to miss a podcast. Fans have a right to search for answers.

This was worth every penny of outrage it created.

They have to put up with Matt who only knows how to communicate in memes, so I'd say they do.

jesus christ...

fucking lame

yeah they talked about it in the podcast. they said he was a living meme

He's got a point: they weren't looking for the death of his sister, they were looking for why he missed the cast. The death was what turned up.

Imagine being this much of a selfish cunt.

Are you real? A podcast is fucking nothing.

your a fucking faggot kill yourself you dont have a right to anything but the grave and paying taxes

I think it's just the way he said it at this point.

I enjoyed Pat and Liam's Barkley playthrough

hey now, was being honest. I don't think he necessarily agreed with it.

We all know the sbf fanbase is awful, no surprise.

It sounds a little weird, sure, but he's still right in actual context of what happened.

>showing that Pat is incapable of doing actual research about any of the mechanics
DUDE DON'T LEVEL CANDEROUS' STRENGTH LMAO

It's not worth looking into their personal lives. It's already creepy to look beyond the surface level. It's scummy as fuck to go across boards and mentioned OH YEAH WOOLIE'S SISTER DIED YUCK YUCK

see

I caught a brief glimpse of cwc at magfest,
apparently she even hosted a panel
Kinda wish I went

>that awkward correction on the podcast

What would that even be about?

Obviously a first-timer like Woolie won't know that much, but Pat really has no excuse. It' be nice if he could ACTUALLY fact check every once in awhile.

I never saw anyone treat it like a joke. Where did you see it?

History of Sonichu

oh of course they'd do that. yuck.

Where else but Sup Forums?

Pat's actually graduated to being a Big Boy, and has been said to sleep in the same bed as Paige now.

I like the recent story from her about how if she'd be sleeping with anyone in those instragram pics, it'd be the hot chicks

>Fans have a right to search for answers.
fuck you.

is there a vid?

>she

>Pat's "girlfriend" sleeps in a different bed

this is because of pat's retarded chin and him needing an air mask when he sleeps. paige also has lupus related problems with sleeping. they're both all fucked up and need to sleep separately

He didn't see it anywhere. Dude is a nutty sycophant.