Hyrule/Fire Emblem Warriors

>Hyrule/Fire Emblem Warriors
>Mario x Rabbids
>TMS #FE

What other Nintendo IP do you want to see handled by a 3rd party company? Bonus points if you specify any gameplay ideas.

Kid Icarus Warriors when?

NINTENDO VS CAPCOM

I would love a RTS with each faction being a Nintendo IP with each IP having a good and bad side each with unique units/builds

F-Zero by Shin'en
Kid Icarus by Platinum
Skies of Arcadia by Atlus

Not a bad idea. However kid icarus doesn't really have a lot of characters to play as.

Mario & Sonic Tournament Megamix.
>3D fighter a la Virtua Fighter
>tag team focus and more 2D ish elements
>the usual 3 button controls + tag
>roster is mainly Mario and Sonic, but company wide cameos are allowed as well as along as they fit
>big competitive push from Nintendo as their more "traditional" fighting game

Every other boss/supporting character in Uprising is a vaguely humanoid figure that goes toe-to-toe with Pit.

>he didn't play Uprising

It has been said a lot of times but a Metroid made By Software would be cool
Aside from that a Bowser game made by Platinium,with multiple characters to choose fighting a new villian and its army

Xenoblade Warriors

My wish-list:
>Zelda-themed Fire Emblem-like SRPG without or with minimal levels, bigger focus on strategy

It would never happen, but an open world Metroid game. Make it rated T and play as Samus on her bounty hunting duties, with a Cowboy Bebop-like aesthetic. I can think of an overarching plot no problem.

Mario x SMT

Tarukaja = Super Mushroom

Sukukaja = Rocket flower

Rakukaja = Metal Cap

It could work, but I would prefer a different Nintendo franchise to cross over with Megaten. We already got Fire Emblem, maybe get Pokemon or Zelda to cross over.

F-zero vs Sanic
The ultimate test of speed

Monster Hunter Pokemon

Nintendo x Capcom and Capcom x Nintendo

One Smash style and one TvC style

>Nintendo x Capcom and Capcom x Nintendo
>One Smash style and one TvC style
Can you fucking imagine? The Switch would win forever.

Dang, Mario + Rabbids is an important game. Hopefully Nintendo will be more open to lending their IPs so we can get more crazy games that are actually good.

this so much

>not Nintendo vs Sega

>not Mario Warriors

Arcsys XC2 Braydu Arena

Chibi Robo by the Katamari Team
Custom Robo by Platinum
Metroid by Treasure