Where were you when Hulk Hogan saved video games?

Where were you when Hulk Hogan saved video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozHwU9xM3AI
youtube.com/watch?v=iQm33xvEfnU
youtu.be/23EdaPxQdv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't work yourself into a shoot, brother.

Time to stop posting,brother.

this man is beautiful!!!!!!!!

You brothers remember when the Hulkster slammed the 900 pound Andre the Giant in front of the 70000 Hulkamaniacs in the Superdome?
Kind of sad that he killed Andre instantly, brother.

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

ya gotta take a stand it don't help to hide

IF YOU HURT MY FRIENDS THEN YOU HURT MY PRIDE!

Reminder that Hulk Hogan's ego killed both WCW and TNA.

Is this meant to counter knuckles? I like it

Hollywood Hogan was a mega draw.
Russo truly killed WCW.

>Hulk Hogan was a cowardly egomaniac who would often stroke his own ego and image at the expense of younger, better talent

Hogan was always a steaming pile of shit but this whole situation is funny af

The Hulkster has one Atomic Leg Drop left in him, brother!

Not according to Vince.

You got worked, brother - HH

What's he gone and done this time? Is this just a throwback to the time he laid the smackdown on Gawker?

Delete this brother.

>ONE MORE RUN BROTHER PUT THE STRAP ON ME

Hulk Hogan.....YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

No Hulk! Not the YAPAPI STRAP

ding dong diddly BASED

Worked hard as fuck brother -HH

LOAD THE STARSHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL! LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!

This is what WWE is nowadays.

The Ultimate Warrior was too much for my pleb brain to understand. Truly a thinking man's wrestler.

They even pander to Sup Forums, the most normie board on Sup Forums

and yet it's better than most stables the WWE has come up with in years.

what the fuck is he saying

They pander to /mlp/

>Not liking Rusev Day.

So Sup Forums?

notice how I said "Stables", as in "Groups" instead of "concepts", Based Rusev Day is here to stay

I've always hated Jericho. Such a faglord. Why was he ever pushed so hard? His band sucks too.

seething

>Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you: THE MAN WITH NO TASTE

WORKED

youtube.com/watch?v=ozHwU9xM3AI
Truly the Greatest of All Time. The current nerds WWE tries to pass off as "superstars" aren't even worthy to job clean to hogan.

FAHK THE HULK HOGAN!

Every fucking time

FAHK YOU PIECE OF SHET

Where were you when The Rock laid the Smackdown on Hogan's candy ass?

>the most normie board on Sup Forums
U fucking wot? How about Sup Forums which is infested with 50 yo rednecks from reddit?
Sup Forums maybe popular board but anime was never normie tier mainstream, it was and always remain geek shit for nerd, no matter how much are there ironic weebs out there.

Anime isn't normie tier mainstream yet spouting about muh jews and muh niggers is?

Yes, my friend. Reality check: most of the people in the world are racist and anti-semites. Your liberal safe space countries are not majority of the world.

OOOOOOH YES
I SEEE THE EVIL IN YOUR EYE
BUT YOU KNOW
MYYY UNDERTAKER WILL DESTROOOOOOOY HIM AT SUMMERSLAM

Ignore him. He's just a delusional normie/a/utist

>Your liberal safe space countries are not majority of the world.

S E E T H I N G

So is shitaku going to actually fucking die or are they gonna continue to scrape by while posting their gay clickbait articles?

TAKE A SHOWER

HIT THE WEIGHTS

GET A CLUE

Nice argument right there buddy. Go compare amount of people living in most liberal countries to amount of people living in:slavic+asian+muslim countries. Most of them are extremely conservative and racist/xenophobic to anyone who doesn't belongs to their ethnicity.

>talking shit on the best tag team in years

Is this the next level delusion of 8fags screaming "WE'RE GROWING STRONGER" as the site dies?

900 pounds? You're thinking of Iron Sheik. Andre weighed at least 5 tons and was slammed before 20 million Hulkamaniacs.

>5 tons

when he was a baby maybe, when Hogan slammed Andre in front of the 5 billion screaming hulkamaniacs he was 15 tons

>if he doesn't like jews or nigs he must be 8ch faggor Sup Forumstard
I hate nu/pol/ as much as you do. I just stated the facts. People are racist. I live in a 3rd world shithole(Russia) and it's a pretty normal thing to talk in public places about how Jews are cancer and and nigs are subhumans. I don't even bring this shit in conversations, my coworkers who are total normal fags and chads talk about this shit all the time.
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
FUCK OFF

Yes, I'm sure a normie Sup Forumstard who also happen to share the same sentiments as them, speak like them and try to push their views as the norm is totally not one of them. Worst thing is, you could possibly be deluded enough to think you aren't parroting them.

I WONT KNOW WHERE I WAS UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHEN IT WAS HE DID IT

>>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam
I agree with you but this should give you a fucking clue to keep this shit off the board, Sergei

You sure seem to know a lot about 8ch!

Hogan had NOTHING to do with the business decisions of either of those companies.

>tfw shiek will never fuck me humble with his gigantic cock

I do, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to see who the vermin shitting up Sup Forums is from. As you would say: "understand Operation Vulcan to speak like the enemy and confuse them!"

>pale nog thinks he's equal to us
Lol, typical slavdrones on krokodile

he was almost gonna spend his life in jail

his sister's boyfriend roughed her up and it took a shit ton of people to hold him back from shooting the fucker with a shotgun

am I in a fucking time machine? what happened this time?

Probably didn't want to lose her the way He lost his daughter, that really fucked him up.

he fucked gawker up

OOOOH MY GODNESS

I wouldn't say that, because I have no idea what "Operation Vulcan" is. Is Star Trek the newest Nazi thing or something?

HOT COLD SODAS
AND COLD HOT POPCORN
RIGHT NOW
RIGHT NOW

Why did Booker T call him a nigger?

"Enlightened" is too mainstream and makes fun of their "vast" intellect. So they went with Vulcan so the faggots can feel super smart logical supreme beings reading a bunch of stormfront BUGS training mantra.
I think they have about 16 "operations" running now like operation fish in a barrel where they doxx game journos who ever said they were tools.

probably got caught up in the heat of the moment?

>Sup Forums
Yup
>50
Nope
>redneck
Nope
>reddit
Nope

What about you, user? Are you a 350lb NEET that has trouble typing due to having sausages for fingers?

Based Hogan

youtube.com/watch?v=iQm33xvEfnU

>like operation fish in a barrel where they doxx game journos who ever said they were tools.
Sounds like they're doing good work, then. Game """journalists""" deserve to be shit on at every opportunity.

He sure has a way with words.

Of course a Russian supports a terror campaign to silence people hurting your fee fees. You should join them.

>I'm Puerto Rican I understand
How come Puerto Ricans get to use that word, are they black? I mean look at this video, she's like 2 years old and she's already throwing it around
youtu.be/23EdaPxQdv4

>anime was never normie tier mainstream
Well, it is now.

You'd be surprised how much there are people who never heard of image boards or can barely brows internet go to Sup Forums. Most of them found out about Sup Forums on alex jones show or from david duke's twitter. Sup Forums right now is on another level of mainstream, it has more posts per how than most popular political subreddits.

That's weird, I thought the same people who buy into crazy Russian conspiracies would be more supportive of stopping the disinformation "fake news" campaigns consistently perpetuated by bloggers pretending to be "journalists".

Also I'm not the Russian guy from before, I'm American.

>I'm American
>rushes to support the slavdrone
>both their masters is literally the master of "fake news" disinfo
Checks out.

>browsE
>per how
per hour.
Fucks sake i need to go to sleep.

No, I was merely pointing out that by your own admission, you're the biggest 8ch fag here, while complaining about 8ch.

It's kind of like faggots who claim to be experts on exactly what Sup Forums is like, despite also claiming they would never go to Sup Forums. It begs the question whether they're full of shit, or whether they themselves are massive Sup Forumslocks for spending so much time there that they're an authority on the subject.

From there the rest of your points are just shit. Gawker was cancer, even worse than something like RT, because nobody in the states reads RT.

Sup /woo/

>speaks like them, thinks like them, acts like them
Ok redanon

When did Trihex become a wrestler?

because puerto ricans are literal niggers

You should see it over at Sup Forums
Board is full of tumblrinas and redditors that scream Sup Forumsposter! every chance they get

Can't even criticize the Black Panther movie without being accused of racism, it's that bad

I know, I go there for the storytimes, and the posters are even more cancerous than here.

They can't even meme right, for fuck's sake.

That's what happens when most of your board is full of women and niggas that don't lift

I mean, women always ruin boards, just look at /cgl/. Sup Forums has created the majority of memorable memes cause it's full of doodz

So what the fuck did he do?

They've been died for almost a year at this point

But that's how Sup Forums has been since the election

Naw nigga, it's worse