So we are "remastering" games that are less than five years old and are still perfectly fine as is?

So we are "remastering" games that are less than five years old and are still perfectly fine as is?

>less than 5 years
user...

Have you lived under a rock this entire generation?

>Game

>less than five years

also, of all games DaS actually could benefit from a remaster since the original game looks and performs like shit

This is From we are talking about though

There is no way they can actually make a game that DOESNT look and perform like shit

user 2011 was 7 years ago.

Don’t remind me.

I hope that they actually bother to recreate all the unique little mechanics that DS1 had, instead of just slapping the DS1 map into the DS3 engine. Also, maybe they'll fix lost izalith

Hey user. I started my freshman year of highschool in 2011. I'm about to be 21.

>he counts irrelevant console versions

I turned 18 in 2011. Next month I'll be closer to 30 than 20.

>a 13th dark souls thread
was it really needed? there are over 10 other threads that aren't even archived yet

Alright Miyazaki just say you're turning 26

I'm turning 25. 25 years and a day is still closer to 30.

DaS3 looks worse than DaS1 tho.

Yes because every other thread has soultards creaming their virgin panties over this drivel

>18+7=26
Amerimaths.

>less than 5 years
Dark Souls released way back in 1972

>Remaster a year later

Yea turns out time does in fact move in a straight line, hope you didnt waste those prime years like I did

Y'know if we werent already the greatest country on earth I'd probably be offended. Come find me when you get freedom loser.

The PS2 tier graphics of Dark Souls literally make it unplayable though, good luck trying to play it without permanent eye damage.

Dark Souls looks like ass and the game basically breaks down and dies in certain spots. I say this as somebody who is absolutely head over heels for Dark Souls. I'm totally fine with this.

That was more of a demaster so that it could run on consoles. They had to change enough shit that they gave it a new name.

>buh duh grafix

>not caring about how the thing you're going to be looking at for 40+ hours looks like
*tips fedora*

if i did i wouldn't fuck your mother every night

>DS Remastered
>don't bother fixing Blighttown
WHAT IF?

Wasn't das1 too high def or detailed or something on ps3 and pc without a mod

so this means they fixed everything after keenan and kel right? otherwise wtf is the point?

>switch version

oh shamless cashgrab like SotFS gotcha.

Artist?

I'm so accustomed to Dark Souls as it is that this didn't even occur to me until just now. This game could be immensely better. Now I have to try to not get my hopes up.

>switch version is the only one that's 30fps, the others are 60fps

It says remaster, not remake.