Dark souls 1 remaster 50% off if you own it on pc

Dark souls 1 remaster 50% off if you own it on pc

but it does it add anything outside of 60FPS properly working this time around?

free if you play on pc

what if you own it on ps3?

75% off minimum.

damn i am prepared to die again

>game advertises open ended gameplay with hundreds of combinations
>players chimp out if you don't play an extremely specific way
what went wrong?

Unless you mean piracy, wut?

So there's no changes to the gameplay, just graphic changes and 60fps?

Its a single player game, why do you care about other people

>Paying for official DSfix

Fromsoft remaster is just uspcalled assets
don't even bother

>hundreds of combinations
>he actually fell for the ''endless exploration and build'' meme
>he doesn't know dark souls games are extremely scripted
>he doesn't know that as long as you know early item locations the game becomes a dodge meme
>He doesn't know the autist builds are only meant for multiplayer or autists who run 10 New game + in order to make youtube videos

It's not fromsoft doing it.

what makes you think it's not upscalled assets? it's not a remaster like shadow of the colossus
It's simply the same assets with post-processing filters

>>he doesn't know that as long as you know early item locations the game becomes a dodge meme
Holy shit this. I started playing with the randomizer recently and I never realized just how much of a pushover this game becomes if you know how to get good items early. The fact death has no penalty if you don't have any souls makes it way too easy to cheese.

The dark souls is not about punishing
it's about knowing where the items are and meme boss fights with gimmicks
>Enter boss
>You die
>Enter boss again
>You die
>oh here it is the weak spot
That's the whole point of the game

even with souls there's no punishment for dying if you recover, if you don't they're just souls
the only real punishment the game has for death is death by curse

How come the webpage doesn't mention the discount anymore?

>Lord of Cinders fight
>People get mad if you parry because Gwyn is an old man or some shit and you have to show honor

>Literally no info available
>DUDE IT'S JUST UPSCALED ASSETS
I'm expecting it to be DaS rebuilt in the DaS3 engine.

>I'm expecting it to be DaS rebuilt in the DaS3 engine.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

They claim 60 fps on ps4/xbox not even the pro/1x

Das3 engine would be 30 fps so no it will be a shitty shiny/grease filter like scholar in dark souls 2

It won't be dark souls 3 engine
if it doesn't run at 30fps on PS4 it wouldn't run at 30fps on Switch
It's upscalled assets

50% cuck tax no thanks

How is pc more loyal than the consoles these games started on?

50% off just means this is the dark souls 2 scholar treatment. Not even a true remaster just reshuffle enemies

You expect them to release it for the ps3 or 360?

>If it's in a certain engine a different game was in, it has to perform the same way
God I love DS fans, they're actually the absolute lowest denominator of taste and intelligence.

Nah, I just think the wording is kinda insulting.

exactly
20 dollars for this is too expensive

I still don't get why people get so mad about games getting released on pc.

Dark Souls 1 Remaster is a re-release on the PC despite the PC being backwards compatible and having Dark Souls 1 there on the first place. But a Sony cock mongrel like you who doesn't know what backwards compatibility is and eats the remaster dick wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

>paying for 'Dark Souls Remastered'
>aka '1080p 60fps' version for consoles
>when the version I played already was 1080p 60fps

Yeah fuck off, this is free update tier

If you parry Gwyn he is an absolute pushover but if you don't he is by far the most difficult boss in the game and I wouldn't doubt that they made him parryable because they worried he was too hard. Making him parryable was a huge mistake, if he couldn't be parried he would be remembered as an amazing final boss and the best in the game, hopefully the make it so you can't parry him in the remaster.

>Have to buy game to get discount

????

I'm not bothered if games are on pc too because it means more neat mods to look at, easier data mining, and more people to talk about the game with. I just don't like the wording they chose, that's all.

Obviously the remaster will have improved lighting and shit beyond simple resolution increases and fps, plus it will likely be natively not a dogshit port like DaS 1 without DSfix.

>But a sony cock mongrel
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about, did you even read my post? Holy fuck you 1 platform poorfags are the worst.

What the fuck you talking about? It says nothing about a 50% discount on the website. Nice fake faggot.

>black knight shield
>light armor
so hard

>If you owned Skyrim normal you got Special edition for free
>Everyone hated this and all that

>If you own DS on Steam and want the remaster you still have to pay for it
>Based bandai namco

I want japan moot to delete Sup Forums

You are a fucking retard

nobody notices how it says REMASTED

Average board IQ: lower and lower.

Why would I buy it at all if inplay it on PC?

Why people think bandai namco are the bad guys? fucking Fromsoft made 5 games and all of them combined have less content than Nioh which was developed by a team that releases 14 games a year

The DS1 engine won't run at 60fps

are you retarded? because your post makes you look like you are

I don't know why people expect actual effort from these fucking remasters

$20 is absolutely worth the day 1 invasion shenanigans, if this doesn't excite you as a souls fan just kill yourself

the only real reason would be to enjoy a renewed playerbase for PvP.

I just want backstabs fixed. That's all. It was stupidly broken in pve and pvp.

Pricing and this remaster nonsense are entirely the fault of a greedy publisher. You can blame From for their games being the same game over and over again, but not for how much they charge for them and how they go about doing it.

Still doesn't stop me from boycotting From after Scholar of the First Sin, but still.

Awful lot of words there for not giving any reason why I should pay them for a game I already own.

So again, why should I bother?

so they'll make changes to it until it does
still easier than porting all the assets to the DS3 engine, possibly rewriting AI, etc

I just want a not shit UI.

Do you retards actually know what an engine is? Holy fuck you guys are beyond retarded.

>all of them combined have less content than Nioh
there is NO group of contrarian autistic retards than Niohfags, god damn you are so fucking stupid.
>seven weapons
>fifteen enemies
>small amount of disconnected levels
>tiny amount of armor sets that aren't slight tweaks of each other
>zero variety
>stance system appears advanced at first but is actually clunky shit
Dark Souls 2 SOTFS alone has like three times as much content as Nioh, only Demon's Souls has less. You people are such blatant hipster fucks
>hurr obviously my superior samurai knockoff is better because less people played it and it's harder
Nioh is about on the same quality level as DaS 2 and 3, nowhere near DaS 1, DeS, or especially Bloodborne.

No they don't. They think that FROM can just magically port DaS 1 into the DaS 3 engine and then it will look and play like DaS 3 when in reality putting it in DaS 3's engine would mean almost a full fucking remake

>paid community patches
not even todd would came up with this shit

At least invasions will be fun again unlike in DS3
Did DS3 do anything better than 1/2? Can't think of a single thing.

No I mean they think the framerate is somehow hardcoded into the engine.

This is fake, they don't even have the Steam version up on their website.

>Dark Souls 2 SOTFS alone has like three times as much content as Nioh
You don't know about what you are talking about
full levels with gimmicks and large empty spaces give you the impression the game is deep when actually the game requires no skill, no exploration, nothing. You only have to know where the items are and since they put the items in a lot of strange places you get the feeling of immersion
For the average gamer, it's like this
>Die
>go back
>Go a little further
>Die
>repeat 300x until meme boss and autistic gregorian chant
That's everything the game has to offer. The ''cryptic'' NPCs and dialog is another scam to give you the impression the game is deep
Dark Souls is Seinfeld: it's about nothing but you keep thinking hours about it because you don't want to realize the game is simply a boss run with upgrade gimmicks
Bloodborne is way better because it removes 90% of the autism in the Dark Souls series

HD textures

finally not a fromshill on Sup Forums
Attacking their games here is heresy

>he doesn't know dark souls games are extremely scripted
correct. Not sure how that relates to what the other guy posted tho. How does the game being scripted invalidates various combinations? I mean at the end of the day you still gotta pick a weapon, and make a build.
>he doesn't know that as long as you know early item locations the game becomes a dodge meme
Why is dodging enemies attacks a meme? Isn't "try to not get hit" something that is a must in pretty much every video game from mario to doom?
>He doesn't know the autist builds are only meant for multiplayer or autists who run 10 New game + in order to make youtube videos
How the fuck are builds something exclusive to multiplayer? Choosing to put points in dex instead of str is already a build. The moment you get 10 levels you're already making a build.

I don't think you know what the word "content" means, protip it doesn't mean "depth".

>expecting the PS4&Xbone to maintain 60fps @ 4k

>games becomes pushover if you already played it before or checked gamefaqs before playing
makes sense to me.

>Dark Souls is Seinfeld: it's about nothing but you keep thinking hours about it
this is genuinely the most retarded analogy I have ever read

>not a fromshill
>he's still defending a console exclusive, though

You people are a fucking riot.

This is fake news, the game isn't listed on their website.

dumb deformed wojak poster
Only PC will give you native 4k
consoles use some gimmick to make it look like 4k

Whats the point?
PC already has better visuals and framerate, it's basically 20 bux down the drain.
Also whats the source for this? All I can find are other forums parroting this shit.

>How does the game being scripted invalidates various combinations?
There aren't various combinations. Only if you play multiplayer or autist NG++++++ you want to explore the other builds
But by then you already know where everything is so it becomes a masturbatory experience with no happy ending
>Why is dodging enemies attacks a meme?
because you can finish any dark souls without getting a single hit. The game requires memorization.. that's the only skill they ask the players. They don't require fast response or quick thinking, it's all about having the enemies moves in your head

>remastered

Oh boy here we go. Even From is gonna milk their series now.

>Nioh
>console exclusive
It has nothing. Absolute nothing. Everything you know about the game is due to guides or youtuber's imagination

user you know Nioh is available on PS4/XboXOne/PC right?

>Bloodborne is way better because etc etc

No thanks I already paid 5 dollars for it a few years ago, that price was more than enough. No way am I paying 20 bucks for a patch to make it less shit.

I guess that I imagined having a blast on my blind playthrough, thanks for correcting me.

Nioh is only PS4/PC, just like Automata. Japs don't give a fuck about xbox.

And I'm and asshole for giving you my remaster for free?

You fucking people

>pay $20 to get the game you already own with a mod that is free

/thread
then you are a cuck

>There aren't various combinations.
choosing what weapons you use and what stats you buff is a combination
what sort of backwards logic do you have where you think builds are something that only happens at new game +?
I'll repeat
>Choosing to put points in dex instead of str is already a build. The moment you get 10 levels you're already making a build.
>because you can finish any dark souls without getting a single hit.
Why is that a bad thing?
>The game requires memorization
And? Megaman requires memorization and everybody likes it.
>They don't require fast response or quick thinking, it's all about having the enemies moves in your head
So?
What does any of that has to do with saying that dodging attacks is a meme? You dodge attacks in every game.

I'm not even a dark souls fan (nioh is better) but your complaints make zero sense

oh but that's true it's better because it has actual combat and less autism
Think about Super Mario World. Even if you played 500 times you will still die and make a mistake
With dark souls as soon as you memorize enemy pattern and grind for stats the game is pointless. The avg player spend 2~3 hours just to get in a boss to die in 20 seconds and repeat 3 or 4 times until he realize how it's done. Bloodborne you can actually kill most bosses by having your adrenaline to the extreme and doing desperate anxiety attacks (hitting R1 like a retard) and actually thinking fast about doding
It's how games are supposed to be. I beat many early Super Mario World bosses easily but then again after months I would die in that Reznor which is one of the easiest in the game
Same applies to Ys... it's a lot harder than Mario or other platformers but you can beat a boss by trusting in your instincts

I'd buy that shit right now if it were on steam.

>this game is better because you can just turn off your brain and button mash your way to victory!

The mind of a console user.

Oh wow no kidding? I learned something, I thought it was on Xbox as well, my bad.

>And? Megaman requires memorization and everybody likes it.
That's why I never liked Mega Man bosses.. the platforming is excellent but the bosses are gimmick stuff to make it artificially hard. Once you die 3 or 4 times you know how to do it. Then it becomes easier. Devil May Cry 3.. I always die in my normal playthrough (most of the time) in that first dog boss because it's not about memorization it's about controlling your anxiety to attack him
If you are an early player you won't get pass boss 1 with a cleric or thief build. That's why they are meant for multiplayer/NG++++++++++++

Fucking bought SOFS after already owning DaS2 on pc because I thought there'd be graphical updates. Looks the fucking same. At least I got the DLC.

Funny console players have to pay again for the upgraded version (that's still inferior) we were playing 5 years ago

whats the point though, dark souls 1 is so slow compared to 3 I cant go back

what could they possibly add to make it worthwhile

what? I just rerolled and R1 with a 2h claymore.

>Once you die 3 or 4 times you know how to do it.
It's entirely possible to beat them on your first try just by trusting your reactions.
user, I hate to break it to you, but I think you reactions are just shit

Quite the opposite. In Dark Souls you turn your brain off
In Bloodborne you have to control your desire to kill it and they are way harder than Dark Souls for that reason. A simple mistake in Bloodborne can get you killed just like in every good video game
In Dark Souls 3 you die because a lack of item or not enough stats

>It's entirely possible to beat them on your first try
Bloodborne and Nioh? yes. Dark Souls? no.

I like how they didn't put DaS on sales for the last year or more because they've planned this shit for so long.

BB and Nioh are more likely than DS1 with how pathetically easy they are, especially with BB giving you 20 heals ontop of the rally mechanic