Um. No.

WHENS RUNESCAPE

Is this a tranny?

>WonderGIRL

>Even the games are trans now

based

this fucking shit is still going?

meanwhile, the cuphead mexican lost his record 2 days ago

how many actual world records were EVER broken at this pretentious event with unvetted contestents who bring pc's with cheat engines installed and are selected based on their photoshopped and spliced speedruns which resulted in them being well known before exposed?

>Play we the girl
>Only see her for a few minutes and never again until the end of the game
Such a pointless mode.

real thread here

At least PCF dies nothing. Meanwhile MSF is hard at work blacking europe.

>not sure if 70s rocker and lanky, or WIP 20% trans

>MSF

You realize they're are a turbo-liberal org who will tell Irsraelis to go fuck off if they're shot in the stomach, right? They don't give aid, lessons, supplies or ANYTHING to people they don't politically align with. They refuse to treat Jews in the field because they say 'The Israeli's can help, we have more pressing Palestinians to help who do not have help.' Oh and let's not forget MSF runs I think between 3 and 8 merchant vessels registered as aid ships ferrying niggers into Europe by answering 'SOS' signals and working with smugglers on pickup locations 3 miles off the coast of Africa and yachting them to Italy instead of their actual designated safe harbor less than 25% the distance.

WOOPS

>The Dragon's Trap

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good.
Fuck kikes

Are trannies actually this big in the US or is it just that speedrunning attracts them for some reason? Or does crossdressing make you go faster?

>The wonder trap: Dragon's boy

It speeds up screen transitions

Is the current runner another tranny

There are too many trannies into chibi games.

US invented degeneration

Yes and I bet she has a powerful fucking Schwarzenegger voice too.

Why else is his couch doing all the talking?

Came in here for this. Jesus fuck, get a wig

no wonder MSF camps "accidentally" get bombed occasionally

It's a growing trend because total fucking losers realized they can deflect all criticism of their life and bad decisions by coming out as trans and dismissing everything as discrimination.

For every normal person who comes out as trans, there are two hundred who realized they hit a complete dead end in their life and need some way to get praise and attention. What better way than wearing bargain bin women's clothing and being too lazy to get a haircut.

At first the thing was watching the speedruns
Now the stream is about figuring out the gender and sexual orientation of the runner and his """"bros""""

The runner sounds like Michael Cera.

>Ruptly

>this game

It should be called Walk Left.

I have to admit, when you were all memeing before it started about it being infested with Trannies... I thought it was just a meme... it wasn't a meme.

So so many

well it may finally be a tranny and not a 70s rocker nostalgiafag

No one cares.

>Game for Switch, which came out in 2017
>Grew up with this game
Nigga?

Real talk, I honestly have nothing against trans people, but holy shit. Holy shit. They only make up like 0.5% of the general population. What is fucking going on here.

afaik it is a graphical remake
it plays exactly like the old one

can't tell if this is a joke, here's your (you)

The numbers are speaking for themselves. Less viewers, less donations, less chat (obviously).
How will they deal with the facts? Will they get back to the idea of the event to collect money for charity which you generally want to get as much as possible, or do they want to continue forward with the "PC-nofun" strategy to overall generate less (positive) attention, less donations, less views etc. for the sake of themselves?

I mean to be realistic: Obviously they will continue to put themselves over the charityevent. If they would even consider not doing so, the whole even't wouldn't be how it is right now. Maybe it's an experiment, but why would you toy with it just for the sake of finding something out that is very obvious?

Vocal minority.

Ahh that makes sense, I've never heard of the series before. Thank you user

I wonder how much lower the pace of donations is compared to the last event.

Well the concept is getting stale. I didn't watch it this year

Wtf is this tranny Olympics?

even the thread is slow
fuck, this edition is already dead

>tfw I am prettier than anyone at that table of horcs and they're all taking estrogen

I wonder if they pay anyone to be in this ghastly photo...

You are in the wrong thread.

This is just the containment thread until the other one dies. Then we'll move here.

From the bits I was watching they were very slow from the start, and whenever I tuned in and the runner said "you can read some donations" it was quiet. Idk

>looking like a homo
lmao no thx.

oh... my bad

name my band

>29
one more year

>game is cool
>dev on couch and rest of couch is okay too
>neat tricks

probably the only tranny run I've liked so far.

you don't belong on Sup Forums, ugly

Yeah desu that run was fine, and they're even passable as an ugly girl (had some people in here confused) so good for them. Better than baldy that's for sure.

Nu-tran-sit

sonic mania was a good run and you wouldn't know it was a tranny if you didn't look at him, he didn't even try to put on a female voice

The offended

>that balding tranny in the last pic
my sides

M2F2M

Boy Division

This is a social gathering, not a record setting event. Wouldn't be too much fun to watch someone reset their run every time they made a mistake for hours and hours.

When will TASBOT Save us?

are these human females

Remember when we thought Edobean was the worst thing about GDQ? Now i'm fucking happy to see Edo instead of Protomagicaldude

>mfw not sure if this is a tranny

>be fat ugly and with terrible social skills
>thinking turning into a woman will help
>not even try to be a cute woman

what do real women think of these travesties

Bean is just fat

So this is a trap right? The first one I can't tell within a glance, even the voice is feminine-ish.

Edobean doesn't know the difference between Genesis and SMS...

I would ____ edobean's ____

pure hatred

>watch some guys running an obscure ironic train sim
>get a step-by-step analysis of what makes a good suit fit

Th-thanks /fa/

Is the thing on the right a tranny?

Good job user.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TRANNIES WHAT THE FUCK /SRG/

>edobese + tranny interview
kill me

remember when that USED to be the fucking idea?

people would schedule a block of time for resets and when they finally knew they had no time left to actually break a WR they would have a backup glitch or something to show off

thats how it USED to be just a few years ago

now you got fucking trannys playing boring ass indie games with ZERO fucking emphasis on even WR'ing it

you got nerds playing long ass RPG games that take hours and literally empty the fucking room out of viewers

then when you do get legit run attempts you find out the guy is using a fucking cheat engine to skip the level after failing to complete an objective, while trying to pass it off as legit

consistently doing dumb shit like playing the same video game for your entire life tends to lead to some pretty gnarly existential crises

Fuck you

There's nothing wrong with transsexuals and homosexuals.

>Any% hair

The Transtrenders

No, shes a woman

My transition's up next, wish me luck!

if it has a tranny running it then it's automatically shit.

no she's a legit woman

is edo drunk or something she can barely talk

>yoshi

I sure hope a 12 year old drew these pictures because wow this is some hot garbage

Be honest with me, don't mince words:

Is this event dying? Is GDQ actually dismantling itself?
I hope it is.

>literally childrens drawing book

Dilate well

I WANT TO RUB EDOBEAN'S BELLY AND MAKE INSENSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW IT'S BIGGER THAN LAST YEAR

Bring food user, I believe in you