How to get gud? I need to beat hard before the full game comes out

How to get gud? I need to beat hard before the full game comes out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-WdWQRVUMQ
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29894859
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1El2iMp5Onv22YAjj4_pI7e6jQP9Y1SCuCvWYYHd354o/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=776197839
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a vaccine shot so you have autism and plan out a chip folder and what styles you need to switch to and if you need a virus or not and so on

Why would you ever use anything except ElecDoc?

Stuns are king, chips are king, PAs are king, and this gives you all three.

Get Ninja style and reflect everything

ah but if you change the panels and switch between 2 elements and styles you can shave off 2.3 seconds off your busting time

explain me how i reflect.

I can't stop bullying Medicine for S rank Crimson Noise, is too fucking fun.

Charge your buster
Release when the attack you want to reflect is occupying the space right in front of you (or if you're in the center row, since your buster is a sword it also reflects projectiles diagonally above or below you)
If you succeed you'll destroy the projectile and shoot a shockwave backwards that hits that entire row. It's really good but unless you power up your Buster it won't do a lot of damage, even so you can reflect almost everything in the game. The only things I've noticed that you can't reflect are
>Lasers like the Hakkero (but you for some reason can reflect them if you use it against the very first tile it appears on)
>Attacks that hit you instantly like the chaingun and shotgun viruses have
>Attacks that target you and hit you instantly like the Guardian viruses have
>Swords or any melee attack really
>Attacks that are "too high" to reflect like the Magibombs (but you can reflect the explosions the bomb causes)

>but you can reflect the explosions the bomb causes
Holy shit

I'm mostly waiting for the full game, since i beat this before it got an english translation. BN needs more clones of this quality.

you can try chrono X

I also forgot to mention that Ninja's reflect/parry applies to sword chips as well, just in case you don't want to use the buster. It makes Aura Sword really good if you have auras to make it piercing.

It's really REALLY hard to time, but you can pull it off if you try hard enough.
That said, I'm glad NinjaStyle's charge chip gimmick isn't some stupid "behind-enemy" version like ShadowSoul had.
That's my one thing I would've changed about ShadowSoul: make charge chip commands be a stepsword because that behind the enemy version rarely ever works out well.

>MFW last thread died
I could have save it if i didn't fall asleep!

We had like 5 threads before already so no wonder newer threads are dying. There's not much left TO talk about other than how broken gauntlets are.

>hard mode
pleb. come back when you beat super hard mode

that thread wasn't made to be a shanghai.EXE one in first place, it was shitposting using Shion and we just hijack the thread.

>get a vaccine shot so you have autism
>american education

is Monster Hunter Stories first week again, depressing.

Ugh how do I earn money in this game

cheat engine

do bounties, or just pick up money from green cubes, moneys a non-issue in this game

yeah just do yourself a favor and get inf gold, the game is still difficult with inf gold

Dammit I got to Undernet 2 and I ran out of money to buy the link

If you equip richfind and beat a V3 boss they drop 5k zenny

For normal enemies it's like 1k and a sakuya can instagib them.

Also bounties.

How do I do this

Do you addon expansions or am I going to have to use these negative negative ones to use more stuff?

Negs. I like to do the minus HP and then put in a Plus HP addon.

I have 4 cores and 14 HZ without negatives

as far the demo goes, the expansions you can get are very limited. Yeah, you have to handicap yourself.

Use a -100, that should be enough

download cheat engine then link the game to it pressing the computer button on the top left then on the value slot put the amount of zenny you actually have press first scan and you will get a list of adresses then you need to change your amount of zenny ingame, after doing that you put the new value on the value slot and hit next scan, repeat this until you have 1 or 2 values and then you select it from the list and on the bottom part of the cheat engine where it says value you change it to the desired value

PSA: if you just started playing the game DO NOT delete your repair 20 (*) you will need it later

You can buy repair 20 * at a shop in genso town 2 for just 1k

Reminder you can pull BN level bullshit chip combos
>youtube.com/watch?v=O-WdWQRVUMQ

the custom minus is better, it basically just cancels the custom 1 that you can equip and doc style exists.

Or you can use both Custom+ and have 2 extra chips at the start of the battle. HP is not important

the thing is, you can't equip a negative addon that doesn't give more of the one that you already have equipped.

why you deleted it in first place?

i used it on the trader

How do you unlock the purple doors?

not him, but recovery chips are pretty useless. why waste a chip slot on HP recovery when happy restores HP and HP recovery subchips being cheap? It's much better to kill a boss quickly then kill a boss slower because you took loaded a recovery chip instead of a damage one.

you can't

>Road + Full synch + Attribute the enemy is weak to does 8 times damage

Pretty impressive

How do you get full reg then?

Did the original BN had dark chips PAs like Shanghia.EXE?
>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29894859
Got to 17:43

While not darkchips, BN4 and 5 had certain chips that would only work when you're dark megaman and some of those could be made into PA's like PoisonPharoah
Really though, Dark chips in shanghai just seem to be giga chips

I just won $$$100000 by bullying Reimu, what should I spend it on?

HP memory so you can staunch your bloodflow from the gauntlets

Anti virus so you can search safely mysteries datas in undernet2 for S aqua swords. Beware of rathalos, though.

Which SP5 is the hardest?

What is shanghai holding when she summons something in eirin's style?

probably yorihime unless you can stunlock her

you can, see

>remilia is the only one to not wish you good luck for the N1 tournament
What a spoiled brat

i know its possible, more meant if the user can as shes the worst if she's allowed any chance to retaliate

Her younger sister died and was "hubbed", but then she went bass, what do you expect?

Spannerman

>OC is the hardest
Nope

fuck him and his OC operator.

I really wish they make some way to change the codes from Viruses you capture because grinding for a specific code is a pain considering just how many codes viruses have

This, and I hope they add the ability to reset the levels you give the viruses.

You only get specific codes depending on your busting score, it's completely 100% not RNG if you can adjust your busting score

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1El2iMp5Onv22YAjj4_pI7e6jQP9Y1SCuCvWYYHd354o/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=776197839

Also you can reset the level of the enemies, the rank select prog is mistranslated, it doesn't add X levels, it sets all enemies to X+1 level. So if you set it back to 0, you get the base game, if you set it to 1 even if you're at 9 you get level 2 enemies, etc

Is dork in the game?

They mean virus training. I think you can get any letter, at least catching ligers to test I have at least 10 letters of them.

Only her swords as chips

Oh god that was really dumb of me.

Not him, but i am sure these mean she will be in the game, they even have "Y" code.

That's not what I mean by levels for viruses, though I think this image should clear up what I mean.
In MMBN3 you could redistribute bugfrag food when you talk to a virus family's corresponding prog in the VirusMachine Comp.
I hope that they add this in order to circumvent having to recatch the same exact virus and re-feed them to reach your desired levels of power and HP.
Seriously, catching this Juragon was a pain in the ass and I don't want to have to catch him again just to properly distribute his stats since I wasn't quite sure how feeding would work in this game.

i am user long ago said that making it version 3 should be priority and the 10 last slots should be use as you want.

>that typo
I mean, "An user..."

How do you configure your xbone pad to move with the D-pad?

I can change buttons but only use the stick to move.

You can hack them, you know.

Jus play with the keyboard

Cheating is for losers.

Have fun playing BN4 three times just to fight bass, I guess.

>make folder composed of D and T chips like sandpit2 and tortoiseman
>game is easy now

fuk dat

>not just using a SNES gamepad

post folder

>playing BN4 at all.

Usually.
There's probably some virus that benefits from minmaxing its attack or HP instead.
Juragon might be worth experimenting with. I'm not sure if its upgraded versions actually change its attack patterns.

How good is VastSahara?

Mine and as S code, i guess tewi was at my side that day.

You lucky fuck, I've been grinding dragons for hours with no luck

VastSahara is pretty good if you have the chips needed since it effectively denies enemies from stepping on half the field without taking damage.
It's decent for viruses and good for fighting navis who jump all over the place like Sakuya.
I have a feeling that if this game gets online netbattle it'll be better there.
Nothing will really beat ElemSonic and KillerDoll though.

It's not optimal yet, still trying to get stuff like another sandpit2, sandstorm and bubbleblaster3s. This is on hard mode and for some reason I can't job hard enough to get any more tortoisman from tortoisemanv3.

If you haven't defeated carrie, replace the atk+30 with +10 or maybe more gravballs and replace darkpit with more sandpit2s if you haven't gotten it yet.

Anyone try medicines pa yet? Its Whitelily+Hazard+Medicinev2.

I can't find whitelily M or hazard, are those only from crimson noise?

Yumeko>Sakuya

Too bad only one is relevant

Hazard is the lvl4or 5 version of the tornado tossing virus I think, should be purple.

True

So whats the drawback going to be from using Dark Chips this time around.
And how come they didnt affect Shanghai at all?

they're just gigachips, but they do reset your emotion so no synchro with them

>And how come they didnt affect Shanghai at all?
Shanghai is 2 navis

Not like all my counters arent by accident anyway

And the current "Shanghai" is actually horai?